Thread: GH or IGF-1?

SensP is offline Associate Member

GH or IGF-1?

If you can afford to cycle only one or the other, which one by itself will produce better results as part of a bulking cycle? Does it depend on the steroids you stack with it? Are some steroids better suited towards stacking with HGH, others better suited towards IGF-1? And will stacking HGH and IGF-1 together always produce better results than using either of the compounds by themselves (and with steroids, of course)?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    In Bold........

[QUOTE=SensP]If you can afford to cycle only one or the other, which one by itself will produce better results as part of a bulking cycle?IGF Does it depend on the steroids you stack with it?NO Are some steroids better suited towards stacking with HGH, others better suited towards IGF-1?NO And will stacking HGH and IGF-1 together always produce better results than using either of the compounds by themselves (and with steroids, of course)?NOT always...but it sure doesn't hurt bro!!!![/QUOTE]

~Pinnacle~

SensP is offline Associate Member
    Thanks, Pinn. So why is GH so much more expensive than IGF? Just more difficult to manufacture?

supersteve Guest
    I definitely think GH and igf-1 are best used together. But if you can only afford one go for igf-1. Although remember, you're only going to be using igf-1 every 2nd month, whereas with GH you're using it continually, so the benefits will be constant (which is also why it's more expensive).

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    if you can only afford one, then go with lr3 igf-1. cycle it 4 weeks on/4 weeks off with slin in the off weeks.

and i agree that hgh and lr3 stack vey well together.

-rodge

alo5603 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rodge nl.
    if you can only afford one, then go with lr3 igf-1. cycle it 4 weeks on/4 weeks off with slin in the off weeks.

and i agree that hgh and lr3 stack vey well together.

-rodge
    agreed, i myself am an avid igf-1 user. HGH is good, but its alot of money and at my age, i probably am not gettin the full effects. So igf-1 and slin is best, especially when bulkin.

alo

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I think GH is great with 750-1000mg of test, low dose of T-3 maybe 12.5-25mcg and slin on training days, but for the money i would go with IGF-1r...XXL

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    thats weird - my guy charges the same for igf as he does for HGH - both way too much

Thread Information