JKbaseball is offline Junior Member

URGENT IGF Question...Bros, I need your help!

whats up bros,

im about to get some igf and run it for the last 4 weeks of my cycle.
    im currently in wk. 4 of 8 week var cycle, and i just added prop in there. running var @ 65mgs ED, prop @ 200mgs per week (all i can tolerate with a bunch of painful injections during the week...the prop ester hates me apparently).
    this is my first time using IGF. im a 21 year old professional athlete, and i was going to use hgh, but a friend of mine whos opinion on these matters i respect suggested IGF for me, as opposed to GH, at this stage in my life.
    ok, so heres my question(s):
    im planning on running 40mcgs per day, 5 on, 2 off, for like 4 weeks.
    if i get one 1ml vial, 1 mg, how much bacteriostatic water do i need to add to it. after i add the water, does it need to be shaken, or mixed gently. also, should it be stored in the refrig or freezer even if ill be using it all within the next few weeks? and finally, how should i inject? into the little bit of fat in my gut, or fat somewhere else, or what? this is one aspect of the whole thing that im really not sure about, so i could sure use some advice on it. is there any other way to administer it?
    bros, thank you so much, i cant wait to hear back from someone/anyone/everyone!
    thanks again.

- JK

warlock is offline Associate Member
    Hi bro,

You can add any amount of BW. The idea is that the BW will help you measure out te IGF more accurately. I usually hit the 30 mark on the pin and then pull out the IGF. No need to get shaken. Keep both the BW and the IGF in the fridge.

You can inject IM, subq is not necessary.

Good luck

war,

thanks bro. a little clarification needed:
    if i were to inject IM, where would you recommend I shoot?? also, would it be bad to do it sub-q in the gut? i find those injetions much easier to endure, since im using my glutes enough with that damn prop.
    also, can you please clarify how to draw the BW and the IGF. do i draw a certain amount of bw into the pin, then use the same pin and deaw in the IGF, or do i draw the bw into the pin and shoot it into the IGF vial, and then draw it into a syringe and shoot it???
    i appreciate you bearing with me...forgive my ignorance on this matter.
    thanks a lot bro, cant wait to hear back!

- jk

You can shoot it anywhere intramusucular or subcutaneous. Just pick the spots that hurt the least for you. The main injeciton sites for IM are glutes, lateral quads and medial deltoids. For SC, the desired spot would be the abdominal region, but I've heard of people injeciting pretty much every where else including the back of the arm.

thanks bro. i knida already knew that, but my main question was which one is typically yields better results when dealing with the IGF, into the fat in the gut or into the muscle (IM)? has anyone had experience with both of these and recommend one or the other?
    the other main question/concern i had was what the hell i should do with the bacteriostatic water, and how to mix it with the IGF and whatnot...???
    someone, please help me. haha. thanks guys!

Hi bro,

Most of the people I know prefer to inject IM. Biceps, triceps and delts are good spots to inject.

You need to draw the BW into the pin and then draw out the IGF into the same pin and then inject. Don't put the drawn BW into the IGF bottle!!

Hope this helps

yeah bro, that helps, but i have more question!!! ahhhhh!!! haha, sorry.
    anyway, umm, yeah, so, say im gonna shoot 40mcgs per day, i assume that two 20mcg injections would be best? or just one ject of 40mcgs? also, if i go intra into the delt, what size pin should i use since 40mcgs or 20mcgs is such a small amount?
    can i still use an insulin syringe? sorry, that might be a ridiculous statement, but i dont know what to use there, since the insulin syringes are the only ones ive ever used that deal with mcgs. thanks war! cant wait to hear back.

Quote Originally Posted by JKbaseball
    yeah bro, that helps, but i have more question!!! ahhhhh!!! haha, sorry.
    anyway, umm, yeah, so, say im gonna shoot 40mcgs per day, i assume that two 20mcg injections would be best? or just one ject of 40mcgs? also, if i go intra into the delt, what size pin should i use since 40mcgs or 20mcgs is such a small amount?
    can i still use an insulin syringe? sorry, that might be a ridiculous statement, but i dont know what to use there, since the insulin syringes are the only ones ive ever used that deal with mcgs. thanks war! cant wait to hear back.
    Yes, you have to use slin pins.

At 40 mcg daily you will be better off injecting only once a day. Usually people who take 60 mcg or more split up their doses in two.

Inject it PWO.

There is lots of good info in this forum regarding the use of IGF. It might be worth reading up on it.

Best of luck

war,

last questions...i can use the slin pin to ject into the delt, correct?

also, say i was jecting 40mcgs, it would be 40mcgs of IGF, and then how many mcgs of BW would you put in there?

thanks a lot bro.

i appreciate it...and believe me, im looking everywhere for more info. so i will know more about what im doing, its just easier to ask nice bros like you for advice!
    take care, and goodluck.

war,

last questions...i can use the slin pin to ject into the delt, correct?

also, say i was jecting 40mcgs, it would be 40mcgs of IGF, and then how many mcgs of BW would you put in there?

thanks a lot bro.

i appreciate it...and believe me, im looking everywhere for more info. so i will know more about what im doing, its just easier to ask nice bros like you for advice!
    take care, and goodluck.
    Hey bro,

I am glad I can help some. I am always asking questions myself too. lol

Yes, you can use slin pins to inject in delts or bi's or tri's. Slin pins is what you have to use for the IGF.

First you need to draw the BW, and then the IGF itself.

As to how much BW, that is really up to you. It will basically just help you measure out the IGF better since the amount of it is tiny. I usually draw out BW until I hit the 20 or 30 mark on the slin pin and then I draw the IGF.

I hope this is helpful. Let me know if all is clear now.

ok, so here goes...

take the bw, draw 20mcgs, take out, put in IGF bottle, same slin pin, draw another 40mcgs of IGF, giving me a total amount of 60mcgs (60 mark on the slin)...and then inject either sub or IM?
    is this accurate? am i finally starting to get it?

youd recommend IM right? why?

thanks again!

Hi,

Well, I meant draw 10 or 20 units ( no mcg) of the BW but leave it in the syringe( do not pull it into the IGF bottle) and then draw the 40 mcg of IGF from the bottle and then inject it all.

How many units do your pins have? Make sure you draw the right amount of mcg for the IGF.

Yes, you can inject Im or Suq. I have always done IM as I find it more convenient.

let me know if this at all helps

Big M is offline Associate Member
    Do one actually need BW for IGF-1, You are saying its easier to mesure out but is it nesesary??

Make sure you tell us all how the igf-1 works for you man

Quote Originally Posted by Big M
    Do one actually need BW for IGF-1, You are saying its easier to mesure out but is it nesesary??

Make sure you tell us all how the igf-1 works for you man
    It actually is not necessary but recommended since the dose of IGF is minuscule.

mike, id like to know the same thing...is it necessary? ps - sick avatar

war, from what i understand, id be getting 1mg of IGF, which is 1000mcgs. isnt the 20 unit mark on the slin pin equivalent to 20mcgs, cus i thought the "20" unit mark on the slin pin meant .20ml...actually, haha, scratch that...

bro, i dont have the IGF yet, and ive never used, so im unclear on the dosing. lets just say i know nothing...tell me exactly what to do. if i use the bw, load the slin to the 20 unit mark, then go to draw IGF, in order to draw the correct 40mcgs, when i am done, how many units should be in the slin????? in other words, just assume im starting with a slin pre-loaded with 20units of bw...how many units, total, would i be injecting (after loading in 40mcgs worth of IGF)??

sorry for the confusion, hope someone can help...

thanks war.

bigger is offline Senior Member
    20mcg is 2 marks on the slin pin

so 30marks BW and 2 marks igf-1
    total 32marks

mike, id like to know the same thing...is it necessary? ps - sick avatar

war, from what i understand, id be getting 1mg of IGF, which is 1000mcgs. isnt the 20 unit mark on the slin pin equivalent to 20mcgs, cus i thought the "20" unit mark on the slin pin meant .20ml...actually, haha, scratch that...

bro, i dont have the IGF yet, and ive never used, so im unclear on the dosing. lets just say i know nothing...tell me exactly what to do. if i use the bw, load the slin to the 20 unit mark, then go to draw IGF, in order to draw the correct 40mcgs, when i am done, how many units should be in the slin????? in other words, just assume im starting with a slin pre-loaded with 20units of bw...how many units, total, would i be injecting (after loading in 40mcgs worth of IGF)??

sorry for the confusion, hope someone can help...

thanks war.
    Hi bro,

Yes it is very important that you know how to do it well before you start.

Well, you got it right in that yo can draw the BW until you hit 20 units on the pin. But 40 mcg are not 40 units. If you have a slin pin that has 100 units, every little line would be 20 mcg so you would need to go to 2 lines to get the 40 mcg of IGF. If your slin pins are 50 units ( 10, 20, 30, 40, 50), then every line would be 10 mcg so you would need 4 lines to get the 40 mcg.

Anyone please correct me if I am wrong.

Hope it is a bit more clear now.

yeah bro, its very clear.

so lets say i have a 100 unit slin pin...

if i draw up to the 20 unit line of BW, then draw an additional 2 units (bringing me to 22 total units) of IGF, that would equal 20 units of BW and 40mcgs of IGF, which is exactly what i want. (if the slin pins are 50 total units, then i would draw 20 units of BW, and 4 marks of IGF (giving me 24 total marks, 20 marks of BW, and 4 units=40mcgs of IGF), and then shoot it.

is this all correct? i think it may be, in which case id be psyched cus i finally get it and i learned something, but i might be wrong, so let me know war.

thanks bro.

yeah bro, its very clear.

so lets say i have a 100 unit slin pin...

if i draw up to the 20 unit line of BW, then draw an additional 2 units (bringing me to 22 total units) of IGF, that would equal 20 units of BW and 40mcgs of IGF, which is exactly what i want. (if the slin pins are 50 total units, then i would draw 20 units of BW, and 4 marks of IGF (giving me 24 total marks, 20 marks of BW, and 4 units=40mcgs of IGF), and then shoot it.

is this all correct? i think it may be, in which case id be psyched cus i finally get it and i learned something, but i might be wrong, so let me know war.

thanks bro.
    Hey bro,

I think you got it right!!! I am glad I could help somehow.

Please let us know what your cycle goes.

Good luck

thanks for everything guys...esp. for dealing with my ignorance on the matter.

as soon as i get it and start it up ill be sure to come on here and keep you updated!

thanks again brotha!

take care.

rmuscle is offline New Member
    i use it im in the muscle that is being trained that day.definatly do not shake it , this shit is so fragile, if you shake it u will most likely make it worthless.

Thread Information