rmuscle is offline New Member

running slin pre contest

looking to find out the best way to run slin pre contest.how far out should you stop or do you run it right to the show.also what type of dosage do you use. also how would you keep your diet strict. rumor has it most pros take right into the show.
    Last edited by rmuscle; 10-23-2005 at 01:41 PM.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Bump for any educated people who wish to comment. This is a good friend of mine and I want to see him run this the best possible way. He has some huge shows coming up so this is very important. Thanks a lot guys.............
    Last edited by SPIKE; 10-23-2005 at 01:57 PM.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Welcome rmuscle!!

I think Rodge might be able to shed some light on this topic.He has experience in running slin up to show time.I can only assume(which is totally worthless) at this point,since I haven't done this as of yet.

Bizump for Rodge or anyone else...Oh Nark has experience as well.Bizump for him also!
    \

~Pinnacle~

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i have not yet done a show prep while using slin but plan on doing it next time.
    i don't think that the whole dieting while on slin is a big deal if you are experienced with slin(wich you def should be cause you need to watch your carb intake) and your gonna need an BG monitor to fine tune your diet.

the second part on wich i'm planning using slin is the carb loading after reached ketosis. this would be the tricky part since you could easely ruin the whole prep by taking in to many and thus holding water. i've seen a buddy of mine doing it and he looked real full and hard but i don't know if its really worth takin the risk.

-rodge

Quote Originally Posted by rodge nl.
    i have not yet done a show prep while using slin but plan on doing it next time.
    i don't think that the whole dieting while on slin is a big deal if you are experienced with slin(wich you def should be cause you need to watch your carb intake) and your gonna need an BG monitor to fine tune your diet.

the second part on wich i'm planning using slin is the carb loading after reached ketosis. this would be the tricky part since you could easely ruin the whole prep by taking in to many and thus holding water. i've seen a buddy of mine doing it and he looked real full and hard but i don't know if its really worth takin the risk.

-rodge

Awesome thanks for the reply. How long have you ran slin up until contest rodge???

I've been hearing more and more about BB'ers running slin right up until showtime and wondered how they could stay so dry while on it.

thanks for responding guys.that is my biggest concern is to end up holding water but i think this is the only way to come in with that real full look.any info you find out would be great. i am also researching it my self

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    bump for more info and protocol.

i think that the slin should be started 2,maybe 3 days before the show while carb loading. but you have to be really dry to begin with. if you need to diet untill the day of the show then it won't makes sence to use slin,you have to be ready in time. gaining fat is'nt a concern as you won't get fat in 2-3 days. water is a part that that has to be controlled by diet and the help of some aldactone.

-rodge

and jay i have'nt done it myself yet. its all research i'm doing cause i'm planning on trying it next time.

-rodge

Quote Originally Posted by rodge nl.
    and jay i have'nt done it myself yet. its all research i'm doing cause i'm planning on trying it next time.

-rodge

Awesome!!! I knew you would be a great person to talk too.

Just amazes me how there are over 43,000 members on this board and no one has used slin up until contest. If they have maybe they're just not comfortable speaking about it.

I know you're preparing for a show now, best of luck buddy. To both you and your new little one.

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    Awesome!!! I knew you would be a great person to talk too.

Just amazes me how there are over 43,000 members on this board and no one has used slin up until contest. If they have maybe they're just not comfortable speaking about it.

I know you're preparing for a show now, best of luck buddy. To both you and your new little one.
    yeah, how is the little one?

that litle girl is growing faster then her father,she's real sweet.

thanks for asking bro's...

-rodge

rodge sounds like a good plan,makes sense, thanks for the info.i guess there is only one way to find out.

good luck and keep us posted on how it goes/went.

-rodge

hey rodge i talked to a reliable guy i deal with and you pretty much hit it on the money. he said to just watch your doseage so you dont have to over carb and spill over.

Rodge is one smart MoFo.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    I dropped slin for my contest a week out...from the show.

MikeXXL advised me to...as it'd be harder to balance my water (under the skin) while using slin.

If that's not dry I dont know what is Nark.

Thread Information