hows this GH, slin, IGF plan sound to you guys?

ahhahahahahahhaha, YES!!!! IM STOKED!!! My GH is coming in this week. It will be my first run with it, starting at 3iu's daily for the first couple weeks to get used to it then going to 4 iu's a day. I'll be running it for a good 6-8 months or so, hoping to see some good results. I'm trying to stay clean off anabolics until mid Jan, Feb or so, so I'm just going to take GH. I was thinking about a mild dose of Lr Igf to go along with it. I'm going to be using some humulog down the road, but I'm holding off of it for another month or two until this GH gets in my system pretty good. So how would you guys do it? GH and IGF for the first 4 weeks, then GH and slin for the next 4, then repeat again with the GH and IGF?? Any help would be great. thanks

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh isn't that the best feel when you dish out that kind of money and are happy???? You know dam well it will get great use.

Well heres what I would do stacked.

GH at 2iu for a month, then 3iu for a month, then 4iu for the remaining months. How many IU's did you pick up total???

I wouldnt see why there would be a differnece on which one to run first, the slin of the IGF. If I were you I would run the slin first. Reason being that when you're running your first 2iu of GH you want to introduce it at that rate. When you start the IGF you will want to lower your dose of GH b/c that's what GH ultimitely dose, send a signal to release IGF.

Why are you looking to run all of this now with no AAS? Why dont you start the GH now. Take the 3 months to ramp up to 4iu then start the AAS and Slin, IGF. Time it so that you start the IGF with PCT. Depending on how much IGF you have it would be nice to run it twice. One towards the beginning and then finally in the end.

What are your primary goals Stacked???
    Last edited by SPIKE; 10-24-2005 at 08:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh isn't that the best feel when you dish out that kind of money and are happy???? You know dam well it will get great use.

Well heres what I would do stacked.

GH at 2iu for a month, then 3iu for a month, then 4iu for the remaining months. How many IU's did you pick up total???

I wouldnt see why there would be a differnece on which one to run first, the slin of the IGF. If I were you I would run the slin first. Reason being that when you're running your first 2iu of GH you want to introduce it at that rate. When you start the IGF you will want to lower your dose of GH b/c that's what GH ultimitely dose, send a signal to release IGF.

Why are you looking to run all of this now with no AAS? Why dont you start the GH now. Take the 3 months to ramp up to 4iu then start the AAS and Slin, IGF. Time it so that you start the IGF with PCT. Depending on how much IGF you have it would be nice to run it twice. One towards the beginning and then finally in the end.

What are your primary goals Stacked???
    I wouldnt

AAS will be introduced in late Jan or early Feb. Reason being is that I've been on juice a total of 8 1/2 months out of the year. I'll run the GH probabaly a good 6-8 months, maybe even 1 year. So it really doesnt bother me to wait a good few months before I start my cycle. I'll get more bang anyways because the receptors will be cleaner. My goal is to get on stage at 215-220 shredded. I'd like to get around 240 at 10-11% by the end of the winter.

rmuscle is offline New Member
    i am running somthing similar to this .i am doing 6 iu gh with my first 5 weeks i ran slin then i am at my last week of 5 weeks of igf then i will go back to slin and so on.noticed the slin keept me nice and full and when i switched to the igf i gained about another 5 pounds but i got leaner.i am also running aas with this.i started at about 260 and iam about 283 now around 10%.

Quote Originally Posted by rmuscle
    i am running somthing similar to this .i am doing 6 iu gh with my first 5 weeks i ran slin then i am at my last week of 5 weeks of igf then i will go back to slin and so on.noticed the slin keept me nice and full and when i switched to the igf i gained about another 5 pounds but i got leaner.i am also running aas with this.i started at about 260 and iam about 283 now around 10%.
    Wow dude, 283lbs at 10% is ****ing huge, nice job. You got any pics? i'd love to see them, thats pretty ****ing big dude. Good deal, sound slike a plan to me then.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    Wow dude, 283lbs at 10% is ****ing huge, nice job. You got any pics? i'd love to see them, thats pretty ****ing big dude. Good deal, sound slike a plan to me then.

Yea you have to see the pics of this dude, you'll shit stacked. He's new to the board but not to the game. IMO knows more then the majority of the peeps on here.

Thread Information