Thread: Three IGF-1 questions
10-24-2005, 06:37 AM #1
Three IGF-1 questions
Three things I am still not clear about in regards to LR3...
1) Can it be injected subcutaneously? I imagine it would allow for a slower release. For example, non workout days first thing in the morning sub-q. And IM post workout. OR half dose sub-q pre-workout and the other IM post (say 40mcg/40mcg). Would this be effective, or should IGF-1 not be injected sub-q at all?
2) Since LR3 doesn't promote local site growth, can it be injected into any muscle? I am used to taking 100% of my injections in my quads, it's by far the easiest for me. Could I alternate bilaterally between each quad for all IGF-1 injections?
3) Does B12 reduce the effectiveness of the IGF-1 or make it ineffective? I'd rather use B12 than BW. But I've read that B12 shouldn't be mixed with IGF-1.
10-24-2005, 06:50 AM #2
1) subq. can be done but you could get some red welts from it. IM with a slinpin is a piece of cake.
2) it does'nt matter where you shoot it, i always shoot biceps alternate between left and right.
3) as long as you only use it to preload the pin then its fine.
10-24-2005, 09:14 AM #3
10-24-2005, 01:04 PM #4Originally Posted by rodge nl.
10-26-2005, 05:59 AM #5supersteve Guest
I shot sub-q for my first cycle and didn't get any welts. Mine was from MR though (suspended in AA). I imagine if it was reconstituted using BA though it would cause a nasty sting
10-27-2005, 09:04 AM #6
slin pins are so easy. I like the delts personally.
10-27-2005, 10:51 AM #7Associate Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2005
- Montreal, Canada
I got lots of localized growth from it...
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)