supersteve Guest

igf-1 and t3 question

Couple of questions:

1) What do you guys think about injecting igf-1 into the same muscle over and over? Like for example just rotating left/right bicep for the duration of the cycle? (I'm pretty sure i've read that is how rodge does it). When I shot it IM on my last cycle this is how I mainly did it, with the exception of a couple of delt shots and one tricep shot. Do the receptors get worn out if u constantly shoot into the same muscle?

2) I've been taking t3 with my gh now for ~4 months. 12.5mcg ED while on HGH alone and have bumped it up to 25mcg now that im on tren as well. I finish tren in about 4.5 weeks time and will be running hgh for about another 4 months after that. Should I drop the t3 back down to 12.5mcg? Also, I've got some t4 here, would it be better to take the equivalent dosage of that instead of t3, so that my body still has to do the conversion?

Thanks guys.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    since we are taking lr3 instead of straight igf we don't have to worry about not getting it in our system through our whole body due to the long halflife. this is why there is'nt any site enhencement. i rather shoot it in a place that i know i can go deep in the muscle with a slinpin then switching injection sites. i don't think the receptors suffer from constantly shooting in the same place cause i still see great gains from every igf cycle with the current one prob being the most succesfull. i even think about stopping the igf cause i feel i'm gaining to much to fast, and this in pct.

i would keep the t3 at 25mcg for the rest of the hgh cycle.
    t4 is'nt worth it imo, stick to t3.

-rodge

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    You can run t3 higher with LR3, since IGF-1 BP binds poorly to LR3, the elevated IGF-1 BP will not have much effect on the LR3, if any at all.

JohnnyB

supersteve Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by rodge nl.
    i would keep the t3 at 25mcg for the rest of the hgh cycle.
    t4 is'nt worth it imo, stick to t3.
    I'm curious though ... that study that Hooker posted said the anabolic effect of hgh was negated at a dose of 30mcg of t3 per day. Which isn't much higher than 25mcg.
    I have no problem running it that high when on AAS, but when on gh alone, perhaps it would be best to use low-dose t4, or maybe nothing at all? I mean GH is such a potent fat burner on its own, perhaps the slight fat gain from lowered t3 wouldn't be noticeable. Just an idea.

Thoughts? Anyone use gh without t3?

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i saw that study and don't know what to think about it. i mean i would'nt argue with hooker but its almost quite normal to take 12-25mcg of t3 with hgh. i myself have always done 25mcg and still had good gains from the hgh. maybe if i had sticked to 12.5mcg t3 i had seen more gains, who knows. the thing i did from the beginning is 12.5mcg t3 twice a day. plus there is more to t3 then only keeping up your metabolisme, i merely take it to help with protein synthesis.

-rodge

Thread Information