Thread: Jintropin

Howardo is offline Junior Member

Jintropin

Have som e question using JIntropin. Im 24 years old. using 5 iu jintropin every day.
    How is this dosage? small? large ?? how long do you recomand me to use it(1 month, 1 year) and it looks like my body is having a lot of water. do you body take water using jintropin ??

graeme87 is offline Member
    Firstly you are in the wrong forum, you will get much better feed back in the HGH, IGF and insulin forum.
    Secondly you shouldn’t start injecting stuff into your body if you don’t know what the fu<k it is or how to use it. Do some reseach!!!

In regards to your questions. 3iu each day is used for cutting 4iu and upwards is used to gain mass. it’s obviously you are a rooky and so I am going to have to say 5iu ED is a lot. HGH should be used for at least 6-12 months, this is the general guideline. And yes HGH does cause water retention. What are you hoping to achieve with your cycle?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Wow, what grammar.

Use the correct forum next time as well.

~SC~

Hoping to go competition in bodybuliding in Oslo Grand prix 6 mai. I have used jintropin in 3 months now. and thinking using it forward to 6 mai. starting om my diet 1 january. only trying to get some more information about it unless that i have read on the net. sorry by posting wrong forum.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Howardo
    Hoping to go competition in bodybuliding in Oslo Grand prix 6 mai. I have used jintropin in 3 months now. and thinking using it forward to 6 mai. starting om my diet 1 january. only trying to get some more information about it unless that i have read on the net. sorry by posting wrong forum.

Dude dont sweat the forum issue, you're new so sometimes its not obvious where to post. Even though it clearly states IGF, HGH and insulin , LOL. J/K

As Graeme stated, what are you trying to achieve????

Some if not most will tell you not run GH at that age. I have ran it a few times and am 25. I'm still hardheaded about it but I just feel so much leaner when I"m on it. Gives me a great sense of well-being and my skin looks so much tigher and cleaner. Anything that will help transport fat for energy get and A in my book.

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by graeme87
    Firstly you are in the wrong forum, you will get much better feed back in the HGH, IGF and insulin forum.

correct me if im wrong..am i in the wrong section..the big red bold letters at the top of the section state..

Threads in Forum: IGF, GH, and INSULIN QUESTIONS

lol

warlock is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    Dude dont sweat the forum issue, you're new so sometimes its not obvious where to post. Even though it clearly states IGF, HGH and insulin , LOL. J/K

As Graeme stated, what are you trying to achieve????

Some if not most will tell you not run GH at that age. I have ran it a few times and am 25. I'm still hardheaded about it but I just feel so much leaner when I"m on it. Gives me a great sense of well-being and my skin looks so much tigher and cleaner. Anything that will help transport fat for energy get and A in my book.
    Hi,

how many IU's would you recommend for adding some lean mass? 3-5 Iu's. And in your experience, when do you start seeing some kind of results? I know GH should be ran for a few months but is that how much it takes for you to see results?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by warlock
    Hi,

how many IU's would you recommend for adding some lean mass? 3-5 Iu's. And in your experience, when do you start seeing some kind of results? I know GH should be ran for a few months but is that how much it takes for you to see results?

Thanks

Hit me through an IM if you want Warlock, like last time.

Personally from my experience I have never ran under 3.6iu's. Would like to run a higher dose next time.

I think people think that GH for some reason gets you huge. I've gained more size from AAS then I ever have/will from GH. I use GH mainly to help me stay lean as I bulk. It definitely has helped me add some LBM though. When I have used it during a cutting phase it really helps me get shredded. It's the overall effect I get from it, that's why I keep using it.

I usually start seeing results after about 2-3 months. Results as far as LBM gain and looking better physically along with feeling better mentally. Dont get me wrong, Gh coupled with Slin,LR3 and AAS have worked wonders for me. The combination of hyperplascia and hypertrophy can't be beaten.

OK.. have gone from 101 kg to 112 kg with 2,5 months using 5 unit Jintropin daily. I dont hope all this kilogram is water

OK.. have gone from 101 kg to 112 kg with 2,5 months using 5 unit Jintropin daily. I dont hope all this kilogram is water

Theres other things that might be playing a huge role in your weight increase. Mainly diet and whatever water retention you might be experiencing from the the gear.

Are you running just the Jin?

have running only that in 2 of the months. starting with other things for 14 days now. my weight is 114 kg now. have been eating about the same for a year now..

. starting with other things for 14 days now...
    What else??? If its some water retaining orals that might be doing the trick

yes, starting with nandrolone deka 8 ml /week , sustanon 250 every third day.. so my body weight is of course going up by this sorts. but the 11 kilos before that only using jintropin i hope maybe some of them is muscles.

Thread Information