dirtymike is offline Junior Member

el ramoz and welts

My friend did two shots of el ramoz hgh and got a nice big welt from it. He thinks it an infection and discontinued and got on antibiotics. After searching the forum I heard similar results from the hgh. Is it an infection or is it just a reaction? Will adding more BA help? What about inter-muscle injections?

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtymike
    My friend did two shots of el ramoz hgh and got a nice big welt from it. He thinks it an infection and discontinued and got on antibiotics. After searching the forum I heard similar results from the hgh. Is it an infection or is it just a reaction? Will adding more BA help? What about inter-muscle injections?

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh noooooooo, people are still buying this????? I have commented on so many threads regarding El ramoz. Mike if you search enough on here there are many threads about El Ramoz. I'm almost positive that there was one with over 100 posts.

It's not an infection, the welt will go down. But once you inject again they will come right back. I was relating this to it not being the so proclaimed 191aa as it clearly isnt. Others had the same problem.

Take a lok around buddy you'll find some useful info.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh noooooooo, people are still buying this????? I have commented on so many threads regarding El ramoz. Mike if you search enough on here there are many threads about El Ramoz. I'm almost positive that there was one with over 100 posts.

It's not an infection, the welt will go down. But once you inject again they will come right back. I was relating this to it not being the so proclaimed 191aa as it clearly isnt. Others had the same problem.

From doing a search it sounds lke the igf-1 is good and the hgh is crap. If the hgh is not 191aa then what is it 192? what exactly is the difference?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    From doing a search it sounds lke the igf-1 is good and the hgh is crap. If the hgh is not 191aa then what is it 192? what exactly is the difference?
    At the price they sell it for it's a rip, it's noy human grade, it's a chinese generic at best

JohnnyB

D-REAL-O.L is offline New Member
    Im with my boy Jayhova here!!! He speaks the truth about this El Ramoz... Stay far far away from that stuff!!!

Omega Labs

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16

You know I've heard the same about their IGF. But as I just stated, HEARD. Never anything through personal experience nor from anyone who has tried it. The people I heard it from were from this site. And none of them stated that they knew anyone who took it either.

I'd play it safe and go with a reputable source. I've only ran it once and used Omega's brand and it worked great. Took a monthj off and running it again next month. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh can't wait!!!

I'm gonna go with MR or Omega once I save up some cash. Heard nothing but shadyness about El Ramoz. Now I have to find a way to get rid of this crap.

FOUND IT!!!!

ElRamoz products

Thread Information