Polska is offline Anabolic Member

IGF-1 before morning cardio?

I am thinking about taking a dose of IGF-1 before my morning cardio to aleviate catabolism? I know some people go hypo after taking it...
    what are your thoughts

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I'm sure you meant metabolism not catibolism, I've done it before but I would eat a half a cup of oatmeal. If you do try it with no carbs, get some glucose tabs, encase you start going hypo

JohnnyB

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Johnny,

I meant catabolism...

I meant morning cardio on empty, like I would do while on a steroid cycle.
    But on a steroid cycle muscular atrophy would be eliminated due to reduced metabolic breakdown. Whereas if I am natural, the body is in a catabolic state in the morning after fasting for several hours... so muscular atrophy is more likely to occur during morning cardio, whereas on a cycle I am more likely to use fat stores for energy if my heart rate is in the right range... correct me if I am wrong in thinking this...
    but since IGF-1 is anti-catabolic, I think it would work in sparing muscle during morning cardio and encourage fat stores to burn.

goose is offline Banned
    Sounds like your main INTREST in IGF-1 is for it fat loss qualities.I have never been keen on HGH and IGF-1 for fat loss it`s not worth the money.Give it try,all the best.

goose4...

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Polska
    Johnny,

I meant catabolism...
    Sorry Bro, I read aleviate as elevate, my bad

JohnnyB

Caz84 is offline Junior Member
    Bump.

....I would also like to know the answer to this. I am planning on using IGF for pct. And on non-training days when I do a.m. cardio before I eat, if i take IGF then will i run the risk of going hypo?

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Caz84
    Bump.

....I would also like to know the answer to this. I am planning on using IGF for pct. And on non-training days when I do a.m. cardio before I eat, if i take IGF then will i run the risk of going hypo?
    yes, you def could go hypo. some notice it sooner then others. i myself don't but others around me go easy hypo on lr3. just keep some dex tabs on hand,just in case. it sure won't be as bad as slin.

-rodge

Thread Information