Thread: Wondering

Howardo is offline Junior Member

Wondering

Just wondering why You should use GH at least 4 months? have been trying to look on the net after answear but no results. can anybody help me about it? trying to learn about it

I've never heard that unless you're taking it by itself which is a waste of major $$$ in my opinion. It works best with test and slin and will work fine in a normal 8-12 week cycle.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Howardo
    Just wondering why You should use GH at least 4 months? have been trying to look on the net after answear but no results. can anybody help me about it? trying to learn about it
    Because it takes a while to start seeing results, usualy around 8 - 12 weeks visible gains start to occur. So you want to run it for at least twice that amount of time IMO. I think 6 months is a good cycle, any longer is even better.

-Gear

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    6 months minimum

JohnnyB

Ok, is it bether to inject 5iu every another day, or 2,5 iu daily?

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Howardo
    Ok, is it bether to inject 5iu every another day, or 2,5 iu daily?
    Have your dose PWO only. If you train 5 times p/week (Mon - Fri) then have it Mon - Fri PWO.

-Gear

supersteve Guest
    I don't think it's a good idea to take hgh pwo because this is when you'll be having your dextrose/whey shake. GH can reduce insulin sensitivity, so this is not ideal. It also means igfbp's could be raised at this time, taking away some of the effect of the gh (although probably unlikely).
    In addition, your body produces a big surge of its own GH after a workout. Research suggests that testosterone negates the igf-1 negative feedback (caused by injecting growth) which can suppress the GH burst post exercise. So assuming your own production isn't suppressed, it's best to take advantage of this.

TexasFitnessGirl is offline Female Member
    I have always read 6 months pref but 4 month minimum

Thank you very much for answears. my english is not any good, so some words an settings I dont understand.. but generally I understood the most.. I have been using Jintropin for soon 3 months now ( 5 IU every day) but only have 300 UI left.. in case I dont get along with more, would you suggest to still be using 5 every day (in 2 months more) then I would have been injecting 5 Iu in about 5 months . or 5 IU EOD from now ( 4 months from now) and then been injecting for about 8 months.. but half cycle 5 IU EOD and other cycle 5 Every day??

Thread Information