JayCutler is offline Junior Member

Pro's and con's off HGH ,

Hey i am seriously considering taking HGH on its own why doing a very high cal clean diet .

Can any one tell me the side effects off HGH . Also the advantages .

PS is HGH the safest steroid ?

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JayCutler
    Hey i am seriously considering taking HGH on its own why doing a very high cal clean diet .

Can any one tell me the side effects off HGH . Also the advantages .

PS is HGH the safest steroid ?
    hgh, steroid ? god !

Lol ... didnt make my point clear . I know HGH isnt a steroid . I meen is if safer then a steroid .

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    All depends on what's more severe to you. Personally I have never gotten any sides from GH. None besides petty ones such as a slight tingle in my hands every once in a while. But at the same time I have never ran over 4iu's. Going to make my way up to 5 next time.

There isnt a steroid out there that can case acromeglia but to get that you must be pumpin some serious doses of GH. Remember GH makes EVERYTHING grow. That's why a decent dose is suitable for gains and no sides.

The advantages are numerous. You can easily find those out by searching a little.

The only fear i will tell u is depression . With HGH being a mood enhancer it wont cause depression will it ? .

also ur 4iu dose , was that a week ?

What ASS is the safest all your opinion ? . I have had a little depression and dont want to get it again . and worried ASS will not only start it off again but make it alot worse

im 21 by the way . if age comes in to play at all .

ps im only reasearching at the moment and plan to get a nother year in of training as hard as i can like never before . thats before starting anything .

Phreak101 is offline Anabolic Member
    What ASS is the safest all your opinion ? . I have had a little depression and dont want to get it again . and worried ASS will not only start it off again but make it alot worse

im 21 by the way . if age comes in to play at all .

ps im only reasearching at the moment and plan to get a nother year in of training as hard as i can like never before . thats before starting anything .
    It shouldn't be "what" AAS is the safest but "which" are the safest. There is a multitude of info about the different types, side effects, gains, etc. you will receive from different AAS. If you are planning a cycle, this is the place to start. GO tot he educational subforum of the Steroid Forum itself and read, read, read! Also the Drug Profiles forum is very informative. Ive been on and off the juice for over 4 years now, and this website helped me out before, during, and come off of some of the best cycles I've ever done. I'm positive it can help you too.

Just a word to the wise, asking a relevant and uncommon question will get you answered on here, but turning a thread into a Q&A session asking questions that vets here have heard and answered 1000's of times before is a quick way to no one answering....do the research!

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Dude I get depressed from ASS too!!! Usually its from ASS that I"ve been tappin for a while and then I know she's bangin' someone else!!! That's the worst ASS ever!! You're best bet is to move onto a new piece of ASS. Hit up the club or bar and get yourself a fresh one. LOL

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Endocrinologists recommend a 6 month minimum treatment with HGH. There are really only 3 possible negative side effects and they are rare: 1) hypothyrodism 2) alcomgey and 3) diabetes.

TCEL300 is offline Member
    this might be a dumb question but im pretty clueless to hgh...what causes the numb hands? is it common?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    21 is young for even steroids , as far as the safest, you need to read all you can about different steroids and come to your own conclusion. You need to own that info, cause you're the one making the decision to use or not. The safest steroid is the one you know the most about.

JohnnyB

Thread Information