jnx3k is offline Associate Member

Your guys take on Generic HGH

Title says it all. Just wondering if anyone has any experience with generic hgh. I searched some pld posts, and see that most say it works just as good. None negative. The generic are considerably cheaper, and on other boards have been getting good reviews. Thanks in advance for any help/input.

supersteve Guest
    I used generic jins, didn't notice any difference between it and the real stuff.

DieselNYC80 is offline Junior Member
    I use generics and love them... give them a shot as long as the are from a reliable source

KEITH187 is offline Junior Member
    i also love generic's as long as you are getting them from a good source they will be just as good if not better than jintropin.for much cheaper.

i found a source that has really good pricing, and seems credible. just gotta take the plunge.

grimroid is offline New Member
    i love my generic stuff works just as good as jino if not better. i would not pay more than 290 per 100 iu. email me for any questions on hgh.
    Last edited by grimroid; 10-30-2005 at 08:09 AM.

Slic4788 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by grimroid
    i love my generic stuff works just as good as jino if not better. 200 iu kit for 580.00 cant beat that price. email me for any questions on hgh.
    woah there.

Is this allowed here? I think you might have crossed the line.

Quote Originally Posted by supersteve
    I used generic jins, didn't notice any difference between it and the real stuff.
    So the same company that manufactures Jins....GenSci.....manufactures the generic GH????

Teegunn is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer
    So the same company that manufactures Jins....GenSci.....manufactures the generic GH????

I believe there are generics of most of the major brands. I have been considering using Generics myself as I can get them at about half the price of Jin (~$2.00 iu). Also, the generics I am considering are supposed to be a little more pure than Jin.

Quote Originally Posted by Teegunn
    I believe there are generics of most of the major brands. I have been considering using Generics myself as I can get them at about half the price of Jin (~$2.00 iu). Also, the generics I am considering are supposed to be a little more pure than Jin.
    The generics are definatly cheaper. Especially buying in bulk. I read somewhere that Jin's were 95% pure, and the generics were closer to 97% pure.

Teegunn is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jnx3k
    The generics are definatly cheaper. Especially buying in bulk. I read somewhere that Jin's were 95% pure, and the generics were closer to 97% pure.

That's the same % that I have heard.

Thread Information