Latimus is offline Banned

IGF-1 / Slin Help!!

I have good experience with Slin 10iu post workout, with 3.5 iu IGF-1

I am about to start PCT Clomid 100mgs per day 60mgs Nolv per day.

I am comming off a cutter, leaned up pretty nicely. Want to lean Bulk, keep the gains put on a little bit of muscle. I am coming off

1.5 grams test
    1gram fina
    1gram eq

I really need some help here. I was thinking of splitting 2 shots a day. 1 am 5iu Slin. Then working out late afternoon and then Postworkout 5iu slin 5iu IGF-1 (possibly clen to help keep gains, and stop fat from coming on)

I put fat on easily, so there will be no fat intake at all. My protien intake will be nearing 500-600grams a day.

I need some help here, wanting the most effective way to run Slin and IGF-1, thinking of doing 2 shots a day...Humolin-R and R3-igf-1 for 5 weeks

please any feedback is appriated, im starting monday.

Personal info 235 pounds, 14% bf, 405 bench

thanks.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I"m liking this post b/c you're taking the same exact components I am but just higher doses.

The only thing I"m not understanding here Latimus is when you say 3.5iu IGF??? What is the dose in mcg? At first I thought you made a mistake and meant to say GH but according to the thread title it can't be.

Get back to me on that b/c I"m going to be running LR3 in my PCT as well. But I dont like to run LR3 and Slin together. I"m running slin next month then LR3 the month after that throughout PCT.

You're going to need that much protein running LR3. As far as putting on fat easily that will all be reflected upon diet. Especially after your slin

well i take the igf in a slin pin right...so for 35mcg it would be 3.5iu ...anyway...im thinking of taking about 5ius of igf this time...

So would this be a good way of doing it....Wake up, 5iu slin, 50grams carbs, pound the protien. Then workout....after which i take 5iu slin with 5 iu igf 100g carbs and pound the protien...throughout the day i will take 100mcgs of clen as well

look alright? i have anavar as well. but i really want my receptors to clear and get my testies back online...should i maybe hold off on the anavar then?

thanks

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i would first run lr3 igf-1 for 4 weeks then 4 weeks of slin. this way you've got an anabolic substance in your body for a prolonged period of time. if you can up the lr3 to 60mcg. split in two, 30mcg AM and 30mcg pwo.(if you workout later on the day)

-rodge

Quote Originally Posted by Latimus
    Wake up, 5iu slin, 50grams carbs, pound the protien. Then workout....

How long are you working out after your initial 5iu? Remember Humalog peaks in an hour and you dont want to be caught in the gym burning that valuble glucose during that period. I personally wouldnt suggest working out within 3 hours after first shot. Granted it's only 5iu but it's still have an effect on BG levels.

Ok i can up it 60, i have 2mgs....wouldnt i run into problems with running igf-1 and then slin...i thought you were supposted to take 4 weeks on 4 off from any slin like supstance...what would be the difference in running slin/igf for 8 weeks then???

I workout in afternoon.....Am shot..then about 6hrs later i workout...

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by rodge nl.
    i would first run lr3 igf-1 for 4 weeks then 4 weeks of slin. this way you've got an anabolic substance in your body for a prolonged period of time. if you can up the lr3 to 60mcg. split in two, 30mcg AM and 30mcg pwo.(if you workout later on the day)

-rodge
    I agree and for the sake of clearity can you say X amount of mcg, instead of X amount of iu, unless you are talking about HGH and/or slin this way we know what the exact dose is. There been lots of misunderstndings when eople sai IGF-1 for LR3 IGF-1 too. I know this sounds anal, but if you would speak in terms we are familar with it will help us to understand what you're saying and we can respond better

JohnnyB

i thought you were supposted to take 4 weeks on 4 off from any slin like supstance...what would be the difference in running slin/igf for 8 weeks then???
    Hey Latimus look at Rodges post. I think he pretty much answered every question you just asked.

The problem with running it for so long is that you risk a chance of becoming dependent. Hence type 1 diabetic

Fist of all hes not answering any of those questions. And second of all i know you can become diabetic from taking slin and igf...thats why i asked if 8 weeks on igf, and then slin would cause problems.

I also stated that i would take a morning shot, and then workout in the late afternoon. I did not say i would workout after the shot. If you read the beginning of the thread correctly you will see that. I dont appriate your posts, Jay.

Sorry Jonny B The lr3-igf-1 i take is 10mcgs per IU so i state it as IUs..from now on i will state mcgs

So the way you guys feel I should run the lr3-IGF-1 is 60mcgs per day, I can split them into 2 shots to keep anabolic consistency. I will do this for 4 weeks. Then for 4 weeks run 10iu slin Humolin-R, split into 2 shots

100mcgs of clen each day as well....

The only question is isnt it dangerous to run 8 weeks of igf and then slin. I thought it was 4 weeks on 4 weeks off? does running igf and then slin make a difference, then say running them both together for 8 weeks

Thanks guys.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer

So the way you guys feel I should run the lr3-IGF-1 is 60mcgs per day, I can split them into 2 shots to keep anabolic consistency. I will do this for 4 weeks. Then for 4 weeks run 10iu slin Humolin-R, split into 2 shots

yes, 4 weeks lr3 igf-1 split in two. then 4 weeks slin 10iu pwo only.

-rodge

. I dont appriate your posts, Jay.

What's the problem? I'm assuming that you were trying to say Appreciate. If so I was trying to help you and explain what I know. And you tell me that you dont appreciate my posts????

ok wow thanks guys that looks awesome. I will run IGF, then slin....im about 235-40 pretty ripped, i really dont want to lose it...should i concider a bridge like anavar ?

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    Fist of all hes not answering any of those questions. And second of all i know you can become diabetic from taking slin and igf...thats why i asked if 8 weeks on igf, and then slin would cause problems.

I also stated that i would take a morning shot, and then workout in the late afternoon. I did not say i would workout after the shot. If you read the beginning of the thread correctly you will see that. I dont appriate your posts, Jay.

Sorry Jonny B The lr3-igf-1 i take is 10mcgs per IU so i state it as IUs..from now on i will state mcgs

100mcgs of clen each day as well....

The only question is isnt it dangerous to run 8 weeks of igf and then slin. I thought it was 4 weeks on 4 weeks off? does running igf and then slin make a difference, then say running them both together for 8 weeks

Thanks guys.
    pinnacle has done it,60 mcg igf plus 7 ius slin,at same moment,mixed in the syringe, pwo.

and you have a thread about the same thing:
    igf and slin (please asap)

joevette spoke about that.
    Last edited by oswaldosalcedo; 10-29-2005 at 01:43 PM.

Hey thanks for the link, i know i have asked about slin and IGF-1 before....but this time im upping the dose and wondering if i should split them...but thanks man, constructive.

do you know how long pinnacle did that for?....and did he use any kind of bridge?

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    latimus i am in exactly the same situation

i've jsut come off a cutter and am using slin 8 ius pwo along with clomid/nolva and clen

its been 2 weeks now and i am actually gaining strength in PCT which i am pleased about

weight has stayed pretty much the same - a little loss perhaps but that was prob water weight

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBaron
    Since it sounds like you are coming off a reasonably heavy cycle and off everything except insulin , LR3 IGF-1, and possibly clen , I would probably run something like this -

Weeks 1-5 - LR3 IGF-1 60-80mcgs per day - 1/2 first thing in the morning, 1/2 post workout

Weeks 6-10 - insulin 15 IU's per day - 5 IU's upon awaking with some carbs, 10 IU's post workout - with the usual post workout slin nutrition.

That should keep you from losing too much of you hard earned muscle from your cycle, and the doses and length of cycle are well within reason. I typically reserve my insulin usage for PWO only, but when completely off-cycle, that few units added in the morning really does help with avoiding catabolism. That is probably the only scenario where I would consider using it like that.

I have ran this way with good success in the past. As has already been mentioned, the use of LR3 IGF-1 is going to assist with increasing insulin sensitivity, and is going to assist you greatly in keeping your cycle gains (with the adequate protein you are planning on taking in). The insulin use following will keep you from being catabolic and will also go along way toward keeping your gains. Overall, it should work out really well for you. Best of luck.

hey red baron good to see that your back

is the anti -cat effects of slin that dramatic in the morning

i heard that the effect was minimal

So i started today....Thanks for all the help. I decided to go for 5 weeks with both Slin and IGF

This morning i did 30mcgs IGF, 3iu Slin....After my workout I am going to do 30mcgs IGF and 5 ius slin i will work my way up to 5 in the morning and 10 after the workout of Slin and stay at 60mcgs a day of IGF

So far today I have had 300grams of protien

The only concern i have now is while running Clen (60mcgs in the AM and 40 pre-workout) is that with the Clen I am worried i wont feel Hypo because i feel wired all day...

Any suggestions?

The first day at 3-4iu i somewhat felt the slin kicking in. Now I have been able to work up to 10 already. To be honest I have felt the pumps in the eventing, about 6 hrs after my first slin/igf shot. I can really hold great flex in the mirror. The thing now is I am really not feeling the slin at 10. I wont be going any higher with it but the first time I did a round of IGF/slin i really felt it a lot more. Probably just used to it...

Its been pretty nerv-racking with the PCT/Slin IGF...really trying to hold on to the muscle. Hitting lots of Protien, my usual 50gram protien shakes are now always 100gram shakes. I also have been eating Kilos of chicken.

The first day at 3-4iu i somewhat felt the slin kicking in. Now I have been able to work up to 10 already. To be honest I have felt the pumps in the eventing, about 6 hrs after my first slin/igf shot. I can really hold great flex in the mirror. The thing now is I am really not feeling the slin at 10. I wont be going any higher with it but the first time I did a round of IGF/slin i really felt it a lot more. Probably just used to it...

Its been pretty nerv-racking with the PCT/Slin IGF...really trying to hold on to the muscle. Hitting lots of Protien, my usual 50gram protien shakes are now always 100gram shakes. I also have been eating Kilos of chicken.

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member

Thumbs up

great !, go ahead !
    go to 6 ius !

Morning shots are about 6ius slin, 40mcg igf, the after my workout 12ius Slin 40mcg IGF-1

Its been a week and I have put on 10Lbs. I have been taking in 500-600grams of protien and eating loads of carbs...i dont feel fatter, maybe a little bit but should i be maybe toning down on the cals since im gaining so much....I really didnt want to lose the muscle, but maybe im over-doing it? what do you guys think

Thread Information