Ll Cool J is offline New Member

cycle with igf-1:hcg?

Hello, i'm from Holland. I reading a lot on this forum about Igf-1, because I was planning to run it also. This is the 2nd time with this stuff and just it with 40mcg ed. But now I here that the igf-1 hold your balls to a regular size, so you don't need hcg ? Is that so?

Here is my cycle:

week 1-2 sustanon 250 (every 3 days)
    week 1-10 test.enanth.500(every 6 days)
    week 5-10 tren enanth.250(every 6 days)
    week 5-8 IGF-1 50-60mcg
    week 12-15 pct:nolva20+clomid50

My plan is to get some lean muscles from it.
    Now my stats are 1,74 88kg 6% bf

If you have some comment to this cycle please tell me.

thnx in advance

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I would run Enanthate straight from week 1 to week 12, and cut out the Sustanon first 2 weeks. When you say IGF, I am assuming you are using IGF LR3, if that's the case, you can run that 4 weeks ON/OFF and maybe even through PCT if you like. If you only have 4 weeks worth of IGF LR3 then you could either run it in the cycle or PCT.

Good luck.

-Gear

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    first of all welcome to AR

second i would run the test-e for 2 more weeks.
    i would leave the sust out and take prop(or dbol ) for the first 4 weeks.
    lr3 igf-1 will help keeping the nuts full but i still would take hcg with it. and if you could afford another lr3 run through pct then that would be great.

-rodge

ahh.. sh!t gear you beat me

-rodge

yes thnx, how more people react the better. Ok I run the test for 2 weeks more, but should I change the tren also?
    the sustanon I just found a few days ago, when I was cleaning my room

I think this is a better cycle:
    week 1-2 sustanon 250 (every 3 days)
    week 1-12 test.enanth.500(every 6 days)
    week 1-8 tren enanth.400(every 6 days)
    week 5-8 IGF-1 50-60mcg
    week 14-16 pct:nolva20+clomid50

Hcg during the cycle 500 till pct.
    I was not planning the igf-1 for during the pct, but If it's really worth it like you see I may be going to do that 2. But it's not very cheap here in Holland.

keep the tren weeks 1-10

i would leave the sust out,save it for a future cycle.
    lr3 during pct will help you recover faster and helps you keeping gains or even gain a litle more while recovering so i would say its def worth it.

i'm from holland to and i just order my lr3 from MR, no problems and alot cheaper.

-rodge

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    LR3 IGF-1 does not replace HCG , with the tren in there, I'd defiantly use HCG during the cycle. You can use 300-500iu every 3-5 days, I would do 250 of test, 200 of tren every 3 days, drop the sus, the prop in it isn't enough to do anything, it has 30mg of prop, what a waste. You need 100mg eod at least.

Doing your shots every 6 days, will give you unstable blood concentrations, the half-life of enan is 5 days.

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    LR3 IGF-1 does not replace HCG , with the tren in there, I'd defiantly use HCG during the cycle. You can use 300-500iu every 3-5 days, I would do 250 of test, 200 of tren every 3 days, drop the sus, the prop in it isn't enough to do anything, it has 30mg of prop, what a waste. You need 100mg eod at least.

Doing your shots every 6 days, will give you unstable blood concentrations, the half-life of enan is 5 days.

JohnnyB
    about the HCG you have a point, better to use it each 5 days what already was my intension, but I never heard of enan having a half-life of 5 days . I always heard it had for 10,5 and acetate for 3. So how do you come on these numbers bro? I really like know that. And about the sust, I know it's the best choice of test, but I already have 8 amps of them, it would be a pity to just throw it away.

Thread Information