PaulieM. is offline Banned

Just Ordered Jintropin

i just ordered a 100 i.u. kit of jintropin for $450(domestic). this will be my first time using growth. i keep reading that growth doesn't really start to take effect for 2-3 months. i know for best results 4-6 i.u.'s would be best, but i'm gonna do 2 i.u., which i heard is still effective. but if i ran 1 i.u. for 3 months and then started 4-6 i.u.'s a day would it do pretty much the same as if i ran 4-6 from the start since effects don't come on strong for 3 months?

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulieM.
    i just ordered a 100 i.u. kit of jintropin for $450(domestic). this will be my first time using growth. i keep reading that growth doesn't really start to take effect for 2-3 months. i know for best results 4-6 i.u.'s would be best, but i'm gonna do 2 i.u., which i heard is still effective. but if i ran 1 i.u. for 3 months and then started 4-6 i.u.'s a day would it do pretty much the same as if i ran 4-6 from the start since effects don't come on strong for 3 months?
    no because it takes that long for the igf values to build in your liver. Running 1 iu a day is worthless. Besides, 1 kit of jino is not good for anything. You need alot more. What are your goals, growth or just fat loss, etc which is about all 2 iu's are good for. Sounds like you have alot more reading to do.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Don't know where you got your info from, but either you misinterpreted it or you were given the wrong info. At 22, 2iu is worthless, but why would you only buy one kit? You need at least 3 lits and that's cutting it close. After 4iu, the cost to result ratio, gets expensive, LR3 would be better. But at your age, I'd use all my natual hormones to make gains

JohnnyB

grimroid is offline New Member
    damn you guys pay a lot i can get domestic 200 iu for 580.00.
    Last edited by grimroid; 10-30-2005 at 08:11 AM.

grimroid is offline New Member
    johhny b is correct you produce anywhere from .5 to 1.5 iu a day at your age so taking 2 iu is a waste you need atleast 3 iu but 4 iu would be better for atleast 6 months.

Thread Information