Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 22 of 22
  1. #1
    IronFreakX's Avatar
    IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    8,803

    The most amount of slin uve used?

    like it says??? 10 is nice and all....but who doesnt want more???

    anyone go over 15-20-30??? any reasons why you shouldnt??

    thnx everyone

  2. #2
    Latimus's Avatar
    Latimus is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    1,283
    i have done 10...reason you shouldnt is simple...fat gain, and death...although i believe one guy on here was talkin about how he took 60iu pwo..not sure if anyone actually believed him.

  3. #3
    IronFreakX's Avatar
    IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    8,803
    Quote Originally Posted by Latimus
    i have done 10...reason you shouldnt is simple...fat gain, and death...although i believe one guy on here was talkin about how he took 60iu pwo..not sure if anyone actually believed him.
    holy crap thats almost a pound of carbohydrates no thnx

    what makes 10 the optimal number then ? experience? i think going up to 15 shouldnt hurt....

    opinions?

  4. #4
    SPIKE's Avatar
    SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Glutes & Quads
    Posts
    9,525
    Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    holy crap thats almost a pound of carbohydrates no thnx

    what makes 10 the optimal number then ? experience? i think going up to 15 shouldnt hurt....

    opinions?
    It has to be based on tolerance. Personally 10 is my limit. I remember trying 12 and couldnt take it. Tried it again with about 12grams of carbs per IU and still couldnt. That was my sign to stay at 10

  5. #5
    IronFreakX's Avatar
    IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    8,803
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    It has to be based on tolerance. Personally 10 is my limit. I remember trying 12 and couldnt take it. Tried it again with about 12grams of carbs per IU and still couldnt. That was my sign to stay at 10
    what do u mean u couldnt take it????

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    America
    Posts
    502
    60???? That's disguisting. I don't plan on using slin soon but if I do I'd never go past 10-15 MAX!!!

  7. #7
    SPIKE's Avatar
    SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Glutes & Quads
    Posts
    9,525
    Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    what do u mean u couldnt take it????
    What I meant by that statement is that I was slipping into hypo quick. I injected 12iu of SLin PWO and consumed 120g of Dex and was getting way too shaky and sweaty. So the following workout I injected 12iu PWO and consumed 150g of Dex to try to combat it and still felt the same. After that I dropped back to my original 10iu and 100g and was fine. No sides, nothing nada.

    So through personal experience I came to the conclusion that my body jsut cant tolerate that much. I personally know people that can take 30iu a day split up and be fine. Everyone is different.

    Let me tell you that's a scary feeling and dont want to experience that again.

  8. #8
    IronFreakX's Avatar
    IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    8,803
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    What I meant by that statement is that I was slipping into hypo quick. I injected 12iu of SLin PWO and consumed 120g of Dex and was getting way too shaky and sweaty. So the following workout I injected 12iu PWO and consumed 150g of Dex to try to combat it and still felt the same. After that I dropped back to my original 10iu and 100g and was fine. No sides, nothing nada.

    So through personal experience I came to the conclusion that my body jsut cant tolerate that much. I personally know people that can take 30iu a day split up and be fine. Everyone is different.

    Let me tell you that's a scary feeling and dont want to experience that again.
    ahhh ok , I get ya now

  9. #9
    Gear's Avatar
    Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    7,795
    I have done 20IU PWO, but I think that is totally unnecessary as 10 - 15IU would have been just as effective. 10IU is a good dose for most, anymore than that is when the side effects start to rise a lot higher than postive effects.

    -Gear

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    America
    Posts
    502
    damn you guys got balls to take that sh*t. Do you guys even notice a little extra fat storage or no. You guys are cycling that sh*t too right. Using for long peroids will make you dependent on it (a diabetic if you will,) which I'm sure you all already know.

  11. #11
    G-Force's Avatar
    G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    London Baby
    Posts
    3,168
    i'm only using 8 at the moment as its the first time i've used it

    i'm always tempted to go higher but will resist for the time being

    i havent noticed any fat gain (yet) by the way inspector

  12. #12
    Polska's Avatar
    Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    3,129
    I am at 11 iu now. Working my way up experimentally.

  13. #13
    Puffader's Avatar
    Puffader is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    West Palm Beach
    Posts
    1,004
    I was getting a distended abdomen with 10IU's with 100g simple carbs. I dropped to 8IU's and 50g simple carbs with little issues and get the same full feeling as with 10IU's. More isn't always better you FREAK!

  14. #14
    *Narkissos*'s Avatar
    *Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Barbados
    Posts
    16,357
    Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    I have done 20IU PWO, but I think that is totally unnecessary as 10 - 15IU would have been just as effective.

    -Gear
    Ditto

    20 IUs is the most i've run...and there was no added benefit to the increased dosage.

    So i now stick to 10-15 IUs

  15. #15
    Gear's Avatar
    Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    7,795
    Quote Originally Posted by inspector_injector
    damn you guys got balls to take that sh*t. Do you guys even notice a little extra fat storage or no. You guys are cycling that sh*t too right. Using for long peroids will make you dependent on it (a diabetic if you will,) which I'm sure you all already know.
    You could consume high doses of insulin and not gain any fat because the fat storage depends on the amount of carbohydrates you consume not the amount of insulin.

    -Gear

  16. #16
    Dilanger is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    44
    For you guys that run slin, how many days a week do you take it? All tranning days or just 3-4 days a week? I have ran slin before at 3 days a week, 4 on 4 off, just like to know if it would be safe to run 5 days a week?

  17. #17
    *Narkissos*'s Avatar
    *Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Barbados
    Posts
    16,357
    I use it 7 days per week when i'm on

  18. #18
    Latimus's Avatar
    Latimus is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    1,283
    same...7 days a week...4-5 weeks..Slin is great for PCT, i love it.

  19. #19
    Gear's Avatar
    Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    7,795
    I only take it PWO which is 6 times per week because I train Monday to Saturday, 4 - 5 weeks ON/OFF.

    -Gear

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    4,795
    Run my slin at 20IU PWO.

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    tempe, az
    Posts
    710
    i have just started using humalin r ...i am only using 4ius after a workout....i dont think i will go past 6ius...for this cycle....since humalin r is active so long in my system

  22. #22
    oswaldosalcedo's Avatar
    oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,102
    i have done 15 ius.
    humalog.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •