Thread: Blood Work?

HGH4life is offline Junior Member

Cool Blood Work?

I put this in the GH forum because there are to many in the roid forum to give a legitimit answer, I find all the knowledgeable one's stick to this forum. Any way I have been runnin GH@5ius for last three months and just finished 21 days of PCT,
    -Had my blood work done because of loss of sex drive, my test levels come back way high (1350). norm. is between 200-1000. Is this normal for being off AAS for 4 weeks, and when will i get my DRIVE back???

Thanks S.S.

jess1000 is offline New Member
    Were you still running PCT when you had your blood work done ? If so what were you running ? As this could be pushing your test levels higher

Also, did you get your estradiol levels checked ? As too high is often a cause for loss of libido/sexual function. It's possible that due to your higher test levels, more is aromatising to estrogen.

HGH4life is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jess1000
    Were you still running PCT when you had your blood work done ? If so what were you running ? As this could be pushing your test levels higher

Also, did you get your estradiol levels checked ? As too high is often a cause for loss of libido/sexual function. It's possible that due to your higher test levels, more is aromatising to estrogen.
    -Yes was using clomid 150mg, ed &Nolvadex 20mg's.ed
    -No i didnt ask for estradiol levels?
    -What else should i ask for next time, Test level, Igf levels, ???GH levels????

Slic4788 is offline Associate Member
    If you JUST finished PCT, and had your blood test, your test levels are supposed to be high because of the clomid.

I'm not sure why you didn't get your drive back though...hopefully someone else will come in.

supersteve Guest
    The gh would have had a role in getting your test levels that high as well.
    Which is why I find it strange that u don't have a sex drive. I'm completely shutdown at the moment yet the gh gives me random wood all the time.

Might be a good idea to get free test levels checked rather than total test. Also estrogen would be good as either having it too low or too high can impact libido.

If worst comes to worse, give it another few weeks then perhaps run a month of proviron 50mg ED to get your motor running again?

jess1000 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by supper swoll
    -Yes was using clomid 150mg, ed &Nolvadex 20mg's.ed
    -No i didnt ask for estradiol levels?
    -What else should i ask for next time, Test level, Igf levels, ???GH levels????
    Ok, so the clomid would have been driving your T levels up. You should wait 2-4 weeks and go for a retest. I would recommend getting the min following tests;

- Estradiol (sensitive assay for males)
    - Total T
    - Free T or Bio T

You could also check (if you want, depending on cost);
    - DHT
    - LH/FSH

Also what was your cycle ? As you may need to check prolactin levels too.

To note: when taking clomid, a blood test for estradiol will give invalid results. So wait at least a few weeks - before getting that done.

Thread Information