Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: igf and hgh

  1. #1
    john30 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    112

    igf and hgh

    ok to mix in same pin?cant see why not

  2. #2
    john30 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    112
    one more question,How long is mr's liquidgood for in the fridge?Thanks

  3. #3
    goose is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    England...
    Posts
    2,857
    Yes you can mix in the same pin,but IGF is best used PWO.

    goose4.........

  4. #4
    SPIKE's Avatar
    SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Glutes & Quads
    Posts
    9,525
    Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    Yes you can mix in the same pin,but IGF is best used PWO.

    goose4.........
    Very true........... I'm running 50mcg and splitting it up. 25mcg in the AM and another 25mcg PWO. So in that case you can mix them if you want. The reason I dont is b/c I prefer the LR3 IM and the GH sub-q. So in the AM I still use 2 separate pins

  5. #5
    goose is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    England...
    Posts
    2,857
    Why do you prefer LR3 IM ?

    goose4.....

  6. #6
    SPIKE's Avatar
    SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Glutes & Quads
    Posts
    9,525
    Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    Why do you prefer LR3 IM ?

    goose4.....

    I figure that the onset time is much quicker. More importantly PWO just to activate it quicker. I'm sure I can put that and my GH in 1 pin in the AM and just go Sub-q. I wont be injecting my second dose of LR# for about 6-8 hours anyway.

    I've researched and researched and havent found any human studies on it, neither has anyone else I've spoken too. So it's hard to administer a "correct" way of taking LR3. This seems to be one of those items that has to be taken by trial and error.

    I've tried it once so far and injected total amount (50mcg) all IM PWO and got good results. Some have been getting great results splitting it up so now I"m trying that. Trial and error as I said. With certain gear there is absolutely no room for error. But so far LR3 has given me no sides what so ever, only results.

    What's your insight on LR3 Goose???

  7. #7
    JohnnyB's Avatar
    JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Califas
    Posts
    9,265
    Sub-q burns and leaves welts, IM like jay said gets it to the system quicker. I wouldn't use HGH and LR3 in the same pin, why? Cause I wouldn't we all have something that may not make sense to others, but it does to us

    I would use the HGH before bed to make sure I get my HGH while I sleep. I have read a study showing LR3 not giving a negative feedback to HGH pulse, but it was done on an animal, so who know if it applies to us. Since we don't know, I would use the HGH before bed.

    JohnnyB

  8. #8
    goose is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    England...
    Posts
    2,857
    Jay,

    As you correctly stated,the great advantages with HGH and LR3 is trail and error,you can afford to make errors,as biologically each human is different genetically.What is right for you might not be right for me.I mean you just cant experiment with Slin,EPO and DNP unless you want to be in a body bag.I am currently running HGH at 4iu 6 on 1 off,my aims are very long term with this-I know most dudes here would split the dose and inject before bed time.I inject the full dose am,this is what I prefer personally,at the end of the day,does this make a big difference?,I suspect very little.As you know diet and hard gym work are the most important aspect of this game.
    As far as LR3,I have not personally tried it yet,however, soon to join the club.The science suggests its more logically effective to split the dose,however, im more inclined to inject the total amount PWO something like (80mcg).From the people Iíve spoken to, Iíve noticed that the magic happens between 60mcgs and 120mcgs per day.

    goose4......

  9. #9
    Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    2,847
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    I would use the HGH before bed to make sure I get my HGH while I sleep. I have read a study showing LR3 not giving a negative feedback to HGH pulse, but it was done on an animal, so who know if it applies to us. Since we don't know, I would use the HGH before bed.

    JohnnyB
    Just curious, JohnnyB. I've read that HGH should not be taken prior to sleep, b/c of the body's natural release at that time. In my first run w/ HGH I would split the dose in the am and before bed. However, I was made to understand that this was incorrect. Could you please explain your reason for dosing before bed? Also, I hear what you say about "something making sense to us, and not making sense to others," but I value your opinion, so I would like to hear your reason.
    Thanks
    Last edited by Keyser Sozey; 11-04-2005 at 03:43 PM.

  10. #10
    powerliftmike's Avatar
    powerliftmike is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    gates of hell
    Posts
    5,512
    Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    Jay,

    As you correctly stated,the great advantages with HGH and LR3 is trail and error,you can afford to make errors,as biologically each human is different genetically.What is right for you might not be right for me.I mean you just cant experiment with Slin,EPO and DNP unless you want to be in a body bag.I am currently running HGH at 4iu 6 on 1 off,my aims are very long term with this-I know most dudes here would split the dose and inject before bed time.I inject the full dose am,this is what I prefer personally,at the end of the day,does this make a big difference?,I suspect very little.As you know diet and hard gym work are the most important aspect of this game.
    As far as LR3,I have not personally tried it yet,however, soon to join the club.The science suggests its more logically effective to split the dose,however, im more inclined to inject the total amount PWO something like (80mcg).From the people Iíve spoken to, Iíve noticed that the magic happens between 60mcgs and 120mcgs per day.

    goose4......
    That is pretty damn funny, but yes also very true.

  11. #11
    hulk100 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    139
    sorry to īhijack the thread but how long is the halflife of Lr3 igf-1?????

  12. #12
    SPIKE's Avatar
    SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Glutes & Quads
    Posts
    9,525
    Quote Originally Posted by hulk100
    sorry to īhijack the thread but how long is the halflife of Lr3 igf-1?????


    The search button will give you everything brotha.



    I'll save you some time..........6-8 hours

  13. #13
    hulk100 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    139
    Thanks iīve never tried to split the dose and take 2x day but from what i hear it isnt better

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •