JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired

Okay guys I need your help

I'm thinking of going with 100mcg of LR3 on my next run. For those that have run a slit dose, what are your thoughts on this. 60mcg post w/o, 40mcg before bed. The reason before bed is I train in the am. I know of one Bro that used it before bed and got great fat lose. Some fat lose would be nice, but I would like to know what you guys think. Would 100mcg be better post w/o or split dose?

This is an open discussion, so feel free to give your thought, even if you haven't run a split dose, even if you've only heard people give reason for not liking split doses. Pass what you have heard or know, here

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by RedBaron
    I think it would work out well for you. I have ran split dose somewhat like this ... Only I was just running 80mcgs - 40 PWO (I also work out in the am) and then 40 mcgs at night. No question about the effectiveness. I did lean out even while eating everything I could cram in my mouth.

If you do run it that way, you may consider adding just a couple of IU's of HGH (that is what I did) just for chance the LR3 ends up being a bit too suppressive for too long a time through the day. Since we are already in out "middle aged" years, it isn't going to be as big a deal anyway ... but I am not planning on letting go of my youth without a fight (though truth be told it left many years ago).

You are probably going to get a little more utilization of your LR3 that way ... 100mcgs all in one injection is probably going to be a little harder to fully utilize. 60/40 should work pretty well.

How many weeks / rotations of your 100mcg/day were you kicking around running this time around?
    I hear ya bro, my sister asked my yesterday if I'd like to be 20 again. I had to say no, if I could turn back the hands of time, it's be to 30. I made lots of dumb mistakes in my 20's but as I was coming out of them, I began to get a bit smarter about things.

I was thinking of doing 4 weeks on 4 weeks off, 2 cycles of LR3, if it works out, I'll do it again with slin in the middle, after me next cycle. What I really need to do is pursue getting my HGH script. My endo sux, I need to find a new one, so I can get the HGH.

JohnnyB

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i always work out at night so i split my doses up in AM and pwo,wich is about 2 hrs before bed. effective for sure but the only downside is that i wake up a couple of times cause i'm really hungry then. i always have a shake next to my bed for when i need to take a piss but when on lr3 i need alot more then that,even half an aple pie.still leaning out while doing that.only problem is that when my lr3 cycle ends and my slin cycle begins i really need to stop this night time snacking and just keep it to my shake, is sometimes really hard for the first couple of days cause you really get used to it.

and i agree that by adding 2iu of hgh you will experience some great synergie.

-rodge

I did a shot once a coule of hours before bed and woke up hungery about 1.5-2 hours later

JohnnyB

!!BarmaN!! is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rodge nl.
    i always work out at night so i split my doses up in AM and pwo,wich is about 2 hrs before bed. effective for sure but the only downside is that i wake up a couple of times cause i'm really hungry then. i always have a shake next to my bed for when i need to take a piss but when on lr3 i need alot more then that,even half an aple pie.still leaning out while doing that.only problem is that when my lr3 cycle ends and my slin cycle begins i really need to stop this night time snacking and just keep it to my shake, is sometimes really hard for the first couple of days cause you really get used to it.

and i agree that by adding 2iu of hgh you will experience some great synergie.

-rodge
    What brand of igf are you using rodge.nl?

Igf van gensci of die van nutral ?

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by !!BarmaN!!
    What brand of igf are you using rodge.nl?

Igf van gensci of die van nutral ?
    i use MR.
    did gensci(igtropin) in the past but i think its way overpriced.

-rodge

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Blah RB beat me to it......
    Im going to run 80 mcg split twice ED.
    I think it would be a good idea for your duration to add a small mbout of HGH.

Or do you think a nice GHRP or GHRH would work? Wonder if that oral one does actually work....?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    I'm thinking of going with 100mcg of LR3 on my next run. For those that have run a slit dose, what are your thoughts on this. 60mcg post w/o, 40mcg before bed. The reason before bed is I train in the am. I know of one Bro that used it before bed and got great fat lose. Some fat lose would be nice, but I would like to know what you guys think. Would 100mcg be better post w/o or split dose?

This is an open discussion, so feel free to give your thought, even if you haven't run a split dose, even if you've only heard people give reason for not liking split doses. Pass what you have heard or know, here

JohnnyB
    Johnny-
    I'm a little pressed for time since I still don't have power.But right now I'm running 120 mcgs LR3 IGF-1,with slin and HGH as well as anabolics.
    I train 2x ED every other day.On training days I have my first dose of 50 mcgs PWO with slin and HGH.Then mid afternoon I have a small dose of 20 mcgs with HGH,then evening PWO another 50 mcgs with slin.It's an absolutely awesome stack!!On non training days I run the IGF and HGH the same time frame,but No slin.
    If I were you I'd run 40 mcgs AM/20 mcgs afternoon/40 mcgs PM.That's the most bang for your buck right there.It's in your system all day long.

Just my 2cc's bro.....

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Johnny-
    I'm a little pressed for time since I still don't have power.But right now I'm running 120 mcgs LR3 IGF-1,with slin and HGH as well as anabolics.
    I train 2x ED every other day.On training days I have my first dose of 50 mcgs PWO with slin and HGH.Then mid afternoon I have a small dose of 20 mcgs with HGH,then evening PWO another 50 mcgs with slin.It's an absolutely awesome stack!!On non training days I run the IGF and HGH the same time frame,but No slin.
    If I were you I'd run 40 mcgs AM/20 mcgs afternoon/40 mcgs PM.That's the most bang for your buck right there.It's in your system all day long.

Just my 2cc's bro.....

~Pinnacle~
    I wondered if you got power or not, now I know Thanks for the imput

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    Blah RB beat me to it......
    Im going to run 80 mcg split twice ED.
    I think it would be a good idea for your duration to add a small mbout of HGH.

Or do you think a nice GHRP or GHRH would work? Wonder if that oral one does actually work....?
    I'm actually using the GHRP right now and I like it. If I were to add HGH, I'd wait until I got a script, those prices for the return, isn't cost effective in my book, I was disappointed with HGH

JohnnyB

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    I wondered if you got power or not, now I know Thanks for the imput

JohnnyB
    Yeah Johnny,it sucks to be without power.They are saying another week or more for my area.
    Glad to see you're going to run a solid dose of LR3.A guy at my gym who is around your age(46) is running 100 mcgs ED(40/20/40)and doing real well with it.That's all he's running(no anabolics).He's in his second week and is really leaning out as well as putting on about 2 lbs of totally lean muscle.
    Good luck with however you decide to run the cycle!

~Pinnacle~

Thread Information