msu16366 is offline Member

The search continues

THIS IS NOT A QUESTION OF LOOKING FOR A SOURCE SO PLEASE DONT PM ME WITH FAKE SOURCES!

As I continue to search for HGH domestic without having to pay $500 a kit I have been givin a lead which in return he said I could check him out at anabolicmuscle.com.
    My question is with that board being a open source board, how the hell do you know who is actually legit and who is not. They even have a classified section.Ya you can look at the bumps from people but we all know how easy it is sign up a few different names or have partners that will bump you.
    THat is why I like this board, even though there is no source posting if you do happen to find someone its a little easier to check up on.
    Anyways I know it will happen eventually but I dont want to get scammed and dont want to go international. If I only knew of the "MR" I hear so much about. Well wish me luck and any information on how I could effectively use Anabolicmuscle to my advantage would be appreciated.

goose is offline Banned
    The best thing you can do is PM a vet here,for a source check only.

goose4....

grimroid is offline New Member
    bro you take a chance with any source. even a proven source can get busted after he gets your money and ofcourse you will always have scammers. nature of the business. good luck with your search and email if you have any questions bro always willing to help out another lifter.

Thread Information