Thread: HEight

tatteredxangelx is offline New Member

HEight

Hey I was wondering if any1 has seen any significant height changes ".5" or more while oh GH ... I am currently 19 and thinking of taking it to add to my stature ...

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    once your growht plates have fused there is nothing that would make you taller. if they are'nt then it prob could but this would require medical guidence since you could really end up with some seriues health problems in the long run. def not worth it imo.

-rodge

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by rodge nl.
    once your growht plates have fused there is nothing that would make you taller. if they are'nt then it prob could but this would require medical guidence since you could really end up with some seriues health problems in the long run. def not worth it imo.

-rodge
    Agreed, trying this without mrdicla supervision is dangerous to say the least

JohnnyB

supersteve Guest
    I have, but im not convinced that I wouldn't have grown anyway.
    I wouldn't recommend forking out for the hgh just for that purpose, I think you'd be dissapointed.

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    It's been awhile since someone asked this question. I was starting to wonder. I'm waiting for the "will my penis grow" question now.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by jerseyboy
    It's been awhile since someone asked this question. I was starting to wonder. I'm waiting for the "will my penis grow" question now.
    Actually testosterone would do that, if you had low test levels during puberty, that what my HRT Doc told me. Some Doc's use shrinkage of the penis as a criteria for HRT or a sign that you need it

JohnnyB

Thread Information