Snoop is offline Associate Member

Question GH / AAS Cycle Duration?

I have been talking to a few guys at the gym about running GH and AAS together. I am well aware that GH takes a minimum of 2 months to begin to see results and is best used for a minimum of 6 months for good results. The guys I have been talking to are running AAS for the entire 6 months cycle of GH. This to me seems to be an excessive amount of time to stay on AAS as I have never went over 14 weeks and stay off as long as I have been on.

Should I run the GH and AAS for 6 months together or run the GH for six months and stop the AAS after 14 weeks? I want to get the best gains possable as you can imagine, but I do not want to sacrafice my health at the same time. The plan was to run the AAS for 3 months and continue the GH for 6 months and than starting another cycle at the end of the 6 months.

Any input would be greatful.

SnOOp

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Run the HGh for a month then start the AAS for 14 weeks, that should get on HGH during PCT and maybe a bit after

JohnnyB

This sounds like a good plan, just one question. For the first month should I use slin with the GH? I really dont want to but it appears that GH is no good with out it..... fact or fiction?

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoop
    This sounds like a good plan, just one question. For the first month should I use slin with the GH? I really dont want to but it appears that GH is no good with out it..... fact or fiction?
    I have plenty of friends who Run GH without Slin and they get great results. I am about to start Jinitropin on monday and run it for about 6-7 months. I am planning on running T3,primo,var,eq, and maybe some prop with it.

So does slin make GH any more potent?

goose is offline Banned

Potent is not the correct word.I’m sure you’ve heard about the synergistic combination of using GH along with Anabolic Steroids , IGF, insulin and T3 . The reason is that when these hormones are used correctly together, they'll produce a large amount of synergy…the insulin is able to shuttle nutrients into your muscle, the thyroid hormone increases your fat-burning capability.

goose4...........

Snoop check this out..

Insulin enhances growth hormone -induction of the MEK/ERK signaling pathway.

Xu J, Keeton AB, Franklin JL, Li X, Venable DY, Frank SJ, Messina JL.

Pathology / Molecular and Cellular Pathology, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, AL 35294-0019.

Growth hormone (GH) plays an important role in growth and metabolism by signaling via at least three major pathways including STATs, ERK1/2, and PI3K/Akt. Physiological concentrations of insulin promotes growth probably by modulating liver GH receptor (GHR) levels in vivo, but the possible effects of insulin on GH-induced post-GHR signaling have yet to be studied. We hypothesized that short-term insulin, similar to the fluctuations that occur following feeding, affects GH-induced post-GHR signaling. Our present studies suggest that, in rat H4IIE hepatoma cells, insulin (4 h or less) selectively enhanced GH-induced phosphorylation of MEK1/2 and ERK1/2, but not GH-induced activation of STAT5 and Akt. Although insulin pretreatment altered GH-induced formation of Shc/Grb2/SOS complex, it did not significantly affect GH-induced activation of other signaling intermediates upstream of MEK/ERK, including JAK2, Ras and Raf-1. Immunofluorescent staining indicated that insulin pretreatment facilitated GH-induced cell membrane translocation of MEK1/2. Insulin pretreatment also increased the amount of MEK association with its scaffolding protein, KSR. In summary, short-term insulin treatment of cultured, liver-derived cells selectively sensitized GH-induced MEK/ERK phosphorylation independent of JAK2, Ras and Raf-1, but likely resulted from increased cell membrane translocation of MEK1/2. These findings suggest that insulin may be necessary for sensitization of cells to GH-induced ERK1/2 activation and provides a potential cellular mechanism by which insulin promotes growth.

PMID: 16272159 [PubMed - as supplied by publisher]

Thanks.... not really what I wanted to hear, because I really dont want to use slin for fear of becoming a diabetic.

This was taken from the Steroid Profiles from this site..

.When using STH the body also needs more thyroid hormones, insulin , corticosteroids, gonadotropins, estrogens and - what a surprise! - androgens and anabolics. This is also the reason why STH, when taken alone, is considerably less effective and can only reach its optimum effect by the additive intake of steroids , thyroid hormones, and insulin, in particular. But we must point out in this case that STH has a predominately anabolic effect. There are three hormones which are needed at the same time in order to allow for maximum anabolic effect. These are STH, insulin, and an LT-3 thyroid hormone, such as, for example, Cytomel . Only then can the liver produce and release an optimal amount of somatomedin and insulin-like growth factors. This anabolic effect can be further enhanced by taking a substance with an anticatabolic effect. These substances are---everybody should probably know by now-anabolic/androgenic steroids or Clenbuterol . Then a synergetic effect takes place. Are you still wondering why pro bodybuilders are so incredibly massive but, at the same time, totally ripped while you are not? It is "Polypharmacy at its finest," as W Nathaniel Phillips described to the point in his bookAnabolic Reference Guide (5th Issue, 1990). But coming back once more to the "anabolic formula": STH, insulin, and L-T3. Most athletes have tried STH during preparation for a competition in that phase when the diet is calorie-reduced. The body usually reacts by reducing the release of insulin and of the L- T3 thyroid hormone. And, as was described under point 2, this is not an advantageous condition when STH is expected to work well. Well, we almost forgot. Those who combine Clenbuterol with STH should know that Clenbuterol (like Ephedrine) reduces the body's own release of insulin and L-T3. True, this seems a little complicated and when reading it for the first time it might be a little confusing; however it really is true: STH has a significant influence on several hormones in the human body; this does not allow for a simple ad-ministration schedule. As said, STH is not cheap and those who intend to use it should know a little more about it. If you only want to burn fat with STH you will only have to remember user infor-mation for the part with the L-T3 thyroid hormone as is printed by Kabi Pharmacia GmbH for their compound Genotropin: "The need of the thyroid hormone often increases during treatment with growth hormones. "

Alright, no slin with the cycle. However I do have a follow-up question regarding the 1st month and last month (PCT) of running GH alone, should I run same amount (6IUs) or a lower dosage till I begin the anabolics? I would assume a lower dosage between 2-4IUs daily but would like a confirmation.

Thread Information