How much LR3 IGF do I need to get?

website says it's 1mg/ml, I take it that means the bottles are usually 1ml total? How many mcg are usually in 1 bottle? any help is appreciated

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    or 20 days at 50mcg, I did 40mcg on my first run, but it seems some people need 60mcg

JohnnyB

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    or 20 days at 50mcg, I did 40mcg on my first run, but it seems some people need 60mcg

JohnnyB
    I don't know if it's that ppl need more than others.Seems all the guys you read about saying no results on IGF are running low doses.First off that dose is extremely low(40 mcgs) to see any great results from it.Secondly at 40 mcgs the results are so minimal that if you don't know what to look for results wise,these guys scream no results and claim bunk product from certain sites selling the IGF.I'm def not a believer in "Non responders" to IGF.I think that is a bullcrap theory.It's more likely newbies not knowing shit about IGf and run it thinking they'll be the next Ronnie coleman in one cycle.That isn't the case.When they don't put on 10 lbs in 4 weeks off IGF they start saying Bunk gear.It's actually "thier genetics" that are Bunk,not the IGF.

~Pinnacle~

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    I don't know if it's that ppl need more than others.Seems all the guys you read about saying no results on IGF are running low doses.First off that dose is extremely low(40 mcgs) to see any great results from it.Secondly at 40 mcgs the results are so minimal that if you don't know what to look for results wise,these guys scream no results and claim bunk product from certain sites selling the IGF.I'm def not a believer in "Non responders" to IGF.I think that is a bullcrap theory.It's more likely newbies not knowing shit about IGf and run it thinking they'll be the next Ronnie coleman in one cycle.That isn't the case.When they don't put on 10 lbs in 4 weeks off IGF they start saying Bunk gear.It's actually "thier genetics" that are Bunk,not the IGF.

~Pinnacle~
    or bogus LR3, and i agree with "When they don't put on 10 lbs in 4 weeks"
    and who knows, 2-4 lbs it will be more probable outcome.

Quote Originally Posted by oswaldosalcedo
    or bogus LR3, and i agree with "When they don't put on 10 lbs in 4 weeks"
    and who knows, 2-4 lbs it will be more probable outcome.
    2-4 keepable pounds if you use in conjunction with anabolics.If you create hyperplasma with IGF and have no anabolics to grow the knew muscle cells,what's the point of running it?Now that I'm running my first high dose(over 100 mcgs)I see exactly what IGF can do combined with anabolics and high dose HGH.The results are amazing.Sorry I didn't man up and run these doses sooner.My fault for buying into the anabolic board bullshit.You want mediocre results just follow the advice on anabolic boards.You are certain to achieve minimal results!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Pinnacle~

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    2-4 keepable pounds if you use in conjunction with anabolics.If you create hyperplasma with IGF and have no anabolics to grow the knew muscle cells,what's the point of running it?Now that I'm running my first high dose(over 100 mcgs)I see exactly what IGF can do combined with anabolics and high dose HGH.The results are amazing.Sorry I didn't man up and run these doses sooner.My fault for buying into the anabolic board bullshit.You want mediocre results just follow the advice on anabolic boards.You are certain to achieve minimal results!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Pinnacle~

brotelligence at worst, advice ?

Quote Originally Posted by oswaldosalcedo
    brotelligence at worst, advice ?
    Exactly!!!!!!!

~Pinnacle~

goose is offline Banned
    Pinnacle- great to see you back,we did miss your ass.I`m planning my first IGF run soon. I want to run 80mcg,will that be safe for my first run? Plus Im more inclined to inject the whole dose PWO,I know Sciencetifically it`s makes sence to inject twice or more,however, met a guy who swears in the high dose in one shot,you get better pumps the hole package,much more hardcore,what do you think?

goose4....

Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    Pinnacle- great to see you back,we did miss your ass.I`m planning my first IGF run soon. I want to run 80mcg,will that be safe for my first run? Plus Im more inclined to inject the whole dose PWO,I know Sciencetifically it`s makes sence to inject twice or more,however, met a guy who swears in the high dose in one shot,you get better pumps the hole package,much more hardcore,what do you think?

goose4....
    Good to see you my friend!!!

I'll give it to you straight.I have 6-7 bro's at my gym that finally got the balls up to run IGF after seeing the results I achieved with it.Some are running 80 mcgs ED,and others 100 mcgs ED.All on their first run.I was extremely adamant about them running no less than 80 mcgs.None of these guys are experiencing any sides except a few are lethargic.Other than that the results they are getting are great.
    Most are splitting the dose twice daily.One guy is running 100 mcgs PWO only and seems his results aren't any different than those splitting the dose.
    I whole heartedly say go for the 80 mcgs bro.You'll be glad you did and will have been spared spending countless dollars to figure out 80 mcgs and above are the doses needed to achieve results.I wish I had someone say this to me.I wouldn't have pissed away thousands of dollars on bullshit doses.Safety is one thing on boards like this,but conservative advice can absolutely kill you and your progress.
    Good luck on the IGF cycle!Glad to see some men around on these boards!!

~Pinnacle~

Also bro...if anyone should step up and say you should run a smaller dose to see if you respond to IGF,do everything you can from not laughing at them.That "Non IGF responder" is the biggest bullshit theory I've yet to read on the internet.

~Pinnacle~

Thread Information