msu16366 is offline Member

Who's IGF1r3 is better' MR or PNP

I was just wondering if MR or PNP igf1r3 would be better. ALso if you go with MR, do you get the one thats in powder form or the one thats already mixed. Also if you go with powder form does it come with the mixing agent.
    If you go with PNP is the HCL solution what you mix it with.
    Are they both the same strength.
    And finally how many bottles would you need to run with your anabolics.
    For instance my next cycle is going to be
    1-4 d bol 50 mgs day
    1-13 Iran Test at 750 a week (however seen lab results and it only 212 per amp so really would be about 700mg a week.)
    1-12 British dragon Deca at 400 mg week.
    10-16 winny at 50 mg day
    13-16 prop at 50-75 mg day.
    HCG at 500 iu's every 3 days throughout cycle
    novadex at 10 mg ed, 20 during PCT
    Clomid starting 1 day after winny 2 pills a day for 24 days
    Thanks for any insight on were to put the IGF into the mix.

Is it against the rules to ask for MC's webpage, since its a research company. If it is againt the rules forget it, if its cool please shoot me a PM>

bump

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Stick with MR. That's what most people use and have had good results with it. There hasn't been that much feedback on PNP.

It does not say if his IGF powder comes with the mixing agent. Does anyone know if it does. Is the one thats already mixed just as good. I thought it was not stable enough for premixing.

MR sells it both ways. Most people buy it already reconstituted. I do.

Thanks jersey,
    WHen you buy it reconstituted, can you add more HCL water to dilute it some. I figure the more you dilute it the less you would waste in the syringe. I would not mix it in the bottle but first pull out 20-30 units units of HCL water, and than how ever many units I need of the reconstituted .
    Also do you store the reconstituted in the fridge as well.
    Thanks for your help bro.
    Its greatly appreciated.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    if you order from MR you can ask for some extra AA,its free.
    i always order the pre-diluted and ask for some extra AA.this way i make 1mg suspended in 2ml. its easyer to measure and you have less left in the syringe. you can also preload the pin with BW,but make sure that you don't contiminate the lr3 igf-1.

always store it in the fridge.

-rodge

KEITH187 is offline Junior Member
    you dont need any extra aa if you are worried about loseing it in the syringe all you have to do is draw out desired amount of igf then stick your slin pin into bottle of bac water and draw out bac water till you fill the pin up the rest of the way,then turn the pin up and down very gently to mix the igf with the bac water,then push out excess air bubbles and now you are ready to shoot into desired muscle group and you wont be wasteing any igf trust me.
    i was told this way by omega and he knows his stuff.

Thanks Rodge and Keith for the information.
    Now I am considering doing insulin on the off months of IGF. Now I am just about to do a search on insulin to begin my research, my concern is this. I do cement work and I always dont have the option to eating healthy. I still consume alot of protien through Ready to drink shakes, but I eat alot of fast food , etc.
    Is this going to be a problem when I begin taking insulin.
    Is it agains the rules to ask where to get insulin, I dont believe its a scheduled drug.

KEITH187 is offline Junior Member
    listen big warning make sure you do alot of research on slin before you go that route,i researched for months and months before i tried slin.if you mess with slin and dont eat correctly and dont get enough carbs in you you can go hypo and if it's at night and your sleeping you could die.slin and hgh are great together as i just learned but dont jump into anything too soon especially if yopu plan on running igf and slin,because igf makes you much more sensative to slin and you can go hypo alot easier while on igf.
    i wont even mix igf with slin what i do is slin for 4 weeks then igf for 4 weeks while on hgh the whole time.
    just read up on slin alot before you decide to give it a try i'm sure everyone on this board will tell you the same thing that slin isnt a joke and only very seasoned bodybuilders should mess with it.
    but when you do decide to give it a go keep us posted.

Well I have been researching slin for the past couple of hours and I do not think I am quite yet ready for insulin .
    However I have been reading up on Dextrose for the last hour which I knew nothing about before.
    I know this is not the diet section but I plan on taking the dextrose with my IGF>
    My question are there:
    After I work out I take the IGF as soon as possible bilateral (not sure what bilateral means) into the muscle worked.
    Should I drink my 80 grams of dextrose before I inject the IGF. Can I mix my protien with the dextrose with the creatine. or should I wait some time for my insulin levels to get spiked. Should I continue taking creatine while on IGF or just while off cycle.
    If someone could give me a timeline on how to take these toghether it would be greatly appreciated.
    ALso I wont be starting my cycle for a couple months yet so I still have lots of time for research. However in the meantime should I start taking 80 grams dextrose with 40 pwo. ALso if I am not working out that day should I still take dextrose.
    Thanks for all the help guys.
    I realize until I get all the basics down I cant even thing about insulin. Hopefully the IGF will still help somewhat.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I wouldn't mees with slin if you can't have a dedicated diet

JohnnyB

Bump for MSU's q's on creatine, and the timeline for igf w/ dex.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    I wouldn't mees with slin if you can't have a dedicated diet

JohnnyB
    True. I am not going to mess with slin period.

Captain Fantastic is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KEITH187
    you dont need any extra aa if you are worried about loseing it in the syringe all you have to do is draw out desired amount of igf then stick your slin pin into bottle of bac water and draw out bac water till you fill the pin up the rest of the way,then turn the pin up and down very gently to mix the igf with the bac water,then push out excess air bubbles and now you are ready to shoot into desired muscle group and you wont be wasteing any igf trust me.
    i was told this way by omega and he knows his stuff.
    I've noticed some is lost on the inside surface of the pin regardless of mixing in BW 1st or after the IGF. I don't see much space to lose it between the pin and the plunger on insulin pins like the pins for AAR.
    Could someone shoot me a PM and tell me what PNP stands for?
    MR seems a little pricer than OL.

If you take dextrose at times other than post or pre workout you are going to get quite fat. It's happened to me, and yes I have gone up 4% bf in one week. I learned my lesson the hard way and ain't going to do it again. You can use creatine anytime, but pre and post workout is ideal. It works in a complete different way than IGF so both can be used together.

System Admin notified me that ARR will have LR3 IGF-I back in stock soon!

power Mike,
    I never knew ARR carried LR3 IGF-I. Did they just take it completely off the website?

john30 is offline Junior Member
    I wish I knew earlier,prob. would of bought some here.By the way msu,thats a stacked cycle,you mean business.

john30 is offline Junior Member
    I just checked arr,dont see any igf.

Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    Verrrry interesting.

limpdin is offline Junior Member
    Answers are in bold
    Quote Originally Posted by msu16366
    Well I have been researching slin for the past couple of hours and I do not think I am quite yet ready for insulin .
    However I have been reading up on Dextrose for the last hour which I knew nothing about before.
    I know this is not the diet section but I plan on taking the dextrose with my IGF>
    My question are there:
    After I work out I take the IGF as soon as possible bilateral (not sure what bilateral means) into the muscle worked. Injecting bilaterally means on both sides of the body(eg.-right bicep and left bicep). I usually just do one side one day then alternate to the other side the next day.
    Should I drink my 80 grams of dextrose before I inject the IGF. Can I mix my protien with the dextrose with the creatine. or should I wait some time for my insulin levels to get spiked. Should I continue taking creatine while on IGF or just while off cycle. I always drink my PWO shake first then inj. the IGF. I add pure creatine monohydrate to the PWO shake. Others may disagree, I am a newb. to IGF too. I just figure it makes sense because the creatine is absorbed better due to the dextrose induced insulin spike.
    If someone could give me a timeline on how to take these toghether it would be greatly appreciated.
    ALso I wont be starting my cycle for a couple months yet so I still have lots of time for research. However in the meantime should I start taking 80 grams dextrose with 40 pwo. Also if I am not working out that day should I still take dextrose. Starting out at a 2 to 1 ratio is safe. Some gradually dial the carbs. back until they start feeling hypo. then bump back up slightly to be safe. I personally just drink Mass Fuel (102 g. carbs/51 g. protein), many others recommend Ultra Fuel or mix their own. I am an endomorph so I am always bulking. As powerliftmike said only do the high carbs. pre- and post-workout.
    Can't wait to see LR3 on ARR!
    Good luck,
    limpdin
    Last edited by limpdin; 11-06-2005 at 04:05 PM.

Thanks limpdin,
    When you say feel like going hype, this wouldnt just happen from the dextrose would it, or were you referring to when you start the IGF.

"Going hypo." means going hypoglycemic. In other words your blood glucose(sugar) levels are too low. IGF acts like insulin and can cause this. That's one reason you need a lot of fast acting carbs.(maltodextrin) in your PWO shake. That's also why you should drink it before taking the IGF.

A good way to learn more about all this would be to do a search on the name "Rodge". He has a lot of experience with IGF1-LR3. His posts have helped me tremendously.

I see Rodge responded to this thread earlier. Just click on his name and select "find all posts by Rodge nl." You'll learn most everything you need to know.

Actually I tried it both ways and I think you get better results if you search this forum using "Rodge". Sorry for the confusion!

Creatine works well with insulin so I don't see the problem with using it with IGF. I have never had hypo symptoms from IGF alone but dextrose PWO can't hurt. I'm currently finishing up a slin/IGF cycle and yes the IGF makes you much more insulin sensitive. IGF doesn't need to be shot bilaterally since it's out of your body too fast to cause any site specific growth. Just rotate sites daily.
    Last edited by jerseyboy; 11-06-2005 at 07:57 PM.

do you guys monitor your blood sugar levels while on Slin?

Quote Originally Posted by Wildcatbadass
    do you guys monitor your blood sugar levels while on Slin?
    I did in the beginning but once you get accustomed to using it you know what your body is doing. You can usually tell whether or not you've had enough carbs. I keep my glucometer with me just in case along with glucose tabs for emergencies. For instance I had to rush home from the gym tonite and get ready to go out to dinner with my family. I had my dex and my shake and then ran out of the house to the restaurant and forgot my glucose tabs. I got lucky and we got served pretty quick but if I had gone hypo I would have been in trouble.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    On diluting your igf to limit loss left in the syringe. I just used MR igf-1 straight from the vial and preloaded it into my slin pin. Like Pinnacle told me, point the pin at the ceiling and draw another 2-3 ius of air. When you inject, make sure you now have the air bubble bettween the plunger and the igf. That way when you inject you should get most of the igf into your muscle with the airbubble helping push most of it through the needle.

It's so much easier to just add and extra ml of AA. Then you don't have to worry so much about those couple drops left in the vial either.

msu,
    check Pm

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    Great news.

Alright, I came across Ome?? igf and its alot a litte cheaper than MR>
    What do you think of OL. is their IGf diluted already or not. If not does it come with the mixing agent. thanks

Never used it, but I've heard some good things. I just hear more about MR.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by msu16366
    Alright, I came across Ome?? igf and its alot a litte cheaper than MR>
    What do you think of OL. is their IGf diluted already or not. If not does it come with the mixing agent. thanks
    Omega and MR's product comes from the same place.So take your pick.Omega is cheaper,but you have to factor in the WU and shipping charges.It comes out to about the same price when the smoke clears.

I totally disagree with diluting IGF.It's not necessary and and a total waste of time.Actually that's how newbies run IGF.Experienced users use the bubble method.Fast,efficient and ZERO waste.

~Pinnacle~

Well I guess me and Rodge are newbies then.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by jerseyboy
    Well I guess me and Rodge are newbies then.
    Good assumption when it comes to IGF!!!

~Pinnacle~

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i do both, i add an extra 1ml of AA and i use an airbuble to push everything out.

-rodge

Thread Information