Figge is offline New Member

Firts time using HGH! Need some help!

Hi!

I am 29 years old and i am right now started to use HGH togheter witt some other steroids .

I am using it for 12 weeks. The first 5 weeks I take 1 sustanon and 1 200ml deca every third day. I take 2 ui every day. On week number 6 I am only going to use HGH 2 ui. Week 7 - I am going to use Trenobolone Enathate (2 ml per week) and Winy Depot 1 every second day.

Does this sound good? My main goal is to lose some fat but to also gain musells I keep.

/Figge

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Figge
    Hi!

I am 29 years old and i am right now started to use HGH togheter witt some other steroids .

I am using it for 12 weeks. The first 5 weeks I take 1 sustanon and 1 200ml deca every third day. I take 2 ui every day. On week number 6 I am only going to use HGH 2 ui. Week 7 - I am going to use Trenobolone Enathate (2 ml per week) and Winy Depot 1 every second day.

Does this sound good? My main goal is to lose some fat but to also gain musells I keep.

/Figge
    Just when you are finishing the cycle,the Tren e will have kicked in along with the HGH.So what I'm saying is,you should just drop the tren e,and I'd consider starting HGH 2 months before the cycle and run it throughout as well.Also,run the TEST through the entire cycle also.5 weeks isn't enough time.And with the deca I'd run it for 10 weeks.

Basically the whole cycle is horrible.

Winny EOD is not a great idea.It's half life is too short to get good results running EOD.

~Pinnacle~

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Figge
    My main goal is to lose some fat but to also gain musells

Dude musells are banging!!! I always get them as an App along with some clams and oysters on a half shell.

Now on to your cycle. 12 weeks is too short of a run for GH. I typically start seeing results at around that mark. The cylce looks decent. 500mgs Sust and 400mgs Deca for 12 weeks right? Then introducing Tren at week 7 but you're only going to run it for 5 weeks?????????

Is this your first cycle??

This board has so much info. Take the time to read up on a few things. Especially PCT, I didnt see anything mentioned about that

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Bro that cycle sux, your sus and deca will just be hitting peak levels when you stop, I say get some test enan run it for 12 or run the sus/deca for 12 weeks, but don't split up your cycle, it's a waste of gear. Get some more HGH too, run it 6 months.

JohnnyB

Ok.

No its not my first cycle, but only done 1 before. With Deca and Winy for 10 weeks.

So as it looks here on the answers I have gothen. Eather drop or make it longer. The reason I am mots intressted in HGH right now is that it burns fat on points you put it. Like thoes damn lovehandels...

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i don't believe in the local fatburning properties of hgh.

-rodge

Ok, Then I am asking what shall I do instead. I have sustanon , deca , Treb E, Win Depot. I have started using deca and susta for 2 weeks already. Can someone help me make a good cycle with what I have? I want to be hard in the end.

/Figge

JR.SHRED is offline Associate Member
    how much of everything do u have and du u have proper pct?

I have alot and can get more of it all if I need. And I have Nolvadex but I can get Clomid and Armidex if I need it. Right now I am taking 1 susta and 1 deca every third day now. I have been doing that for 2 weeks now.

Thread Information