justtrnd40 is offline Associate Member

HGH and test e lifer

After doing alot of researching and being 40 yrs old I have made the decision to not do any pct and stay on hgh and test. I am currently in the middle of a test e 500mg per week and 2iu jintropin ev day cycle. After my 14 week cycle of test e I am going to do 100mg to 125mg of test e a week for a while and do another cycle. I went through 5yrs of bullsh*t from docs and felt terrible the whole time and do not want to ever go through that again. I could really use some advice from the older guys like myself with experience in the same thing I am planning. The expense is not a problem but I would also like to look into HRT in the future because where I am from gear is hard to get a hold of and I can see myself getting burn't with the online stuff. Any kind of advice would be great. I have nolva,proviron ,hcg , and clomid so I am thinking I will need the hcg and nolva but I don't see any need for clomid with this plan am I right?

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i would def seek an hrt doc to monitor you and to get an script. maybe johnnyB will chime in he has experience with hrt and could give you some good advice.

-rodge

Quote Originally Posted by rodge nl.
    i would def seek an hrt doc to monitor you and to get an script. maybe johnnyB will chime in he has experience with hrt and could give you some good advice.

-rodge
    I would definately like to no more about it.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Bro do the PCT, the HCG should be used during the cycle, so if you already have some athorpy, start at 500iu every 3 days, once the boys are back. Back it down to 300iu and adjust from there.

Believe me Bro you don't want to be on HRT if you don't need to, it is a drag having to inject every week, just to feel normal. Once you're on HRT you have no choice as to weather you want to inject or not, it's a must.

Finish your cycle, do PCt, then look for and endocrinologist to run tests to see if you have medical reasons to recieve HRT.

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Bro do the PCT, the HCG should be used during the cycle, so if you already have some athorpy, start at 500iu every 3 days, once the boys are back. Back it down to 300iu and adjust from there.

Believe me Bro you don't want to be on HRT if you don't need to, it is a drag having to inject every week, just to feel normal. Once you're on HRT you have no choice as to weather you want to inject or not, it's a must.

Finish your cycle, do PCt, then look for and endocrinologist to run tests to see if you have medical reasons to recieve HRT.

JohnnyB
    Johnny B, Thanks for the input. I have started the hcg at 500iu ev 3-4 days and been doing that for about 2 weeks. I know I should do the pct but I know what is going to happen. I have 2 boys that wrestle and I am on the go with that all winter. I am scared that I will feel like shit for too long and after going through what I have the last 5yrs to feel normal a shot a week would be gravy. But I know you have experience with this and know a hell of alot more about it than I do. I respect your advice and appreciate your help. I will do my pct like planned after my cycle and see what happens. If I can tolerate it and keep my commitment to my kids with the wrestling and everything else I will be thrilled. If not I am going to have to do what I have to do. Thanks again man.

Thread Information