Thread: Serostim

Serostim

Hey bros,

Its been a while since I been around, just wondering what people's experience has been when switching from Jintropin to Serostim, I have an opportunity to get sersotim for about $425 so Im hope to switch. Just wondering if it is really worth the extra money. Thanks for the feedback.

JUICE

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    I don't have any first hand experience with it, however I know many people who have used it and have obtained great results!

Be warey of the many counterfits of this product though.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by IGOTJUICE007
    Hey bros,

Its been a while since I been around, just wondering what people's experience has been when switching from Jintropin to Serostim, I have an opportunity to get sersotim for about $425 so Im hope to switch. Just wondering if it is really worth the extra money. Thanks for the feedback.

JUICE

I love serostim and would stay on it year round if the price was right. $425 a kit is decent. Not the best price but doable. It's always a much better price if you know it's from a legit source.

I was getting my kits for $350 each which comes out to about $2.79 an IU. But sometimes people will get into bouts arguing over prices of GH. But as long as its from a respected source and not out of the trunk of some guys civic that you met in the gym. That will make all the difference in the world on what I"m willing to pay.

Thread Information