Thread: HGH help

dsa8864667 is offline Member

HGH help

Im currently running 3iu 5/2 just finishing my cyle at 11 weeks was going to be longer but want to take care of gyno problem. Anyways if i bump up my hgh 4iu-5iu during my pct is it ok to inject it all at same time instead of splitting it up in 2 injections?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by dsa8864667
    Im currently running 3iu 5/2 just finishing my cyle at 11 weeks was going to be longer but want to take care of gyno problem. Anyways if i bump up my hgh 4iu-5iu during my pct is it ok to inject it all at same time instead of splitting it up in 2 injections?
    No problem at all.Just shoot the 4-5 iu's in the morning and be done with it.

~Pinnacle~

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    WB Pinnacle.

RJstrong is offline Senior Member
    you can do whatever you want.... however, due to the short half life (approx. 3 hrs.) I think your better served by splitting the dose: 1 in the morning upon rising and one in the evening before going to bed.

Quote Originally Posted by RJstrong
    you can do whatever you want.... however, due to the short half life (approx. 3 hrs.) I think your better served by splitting the dose: 1 in the morning upon rising and one in the evening before going to bed.
    Why suppress your natural output by doing a PM shot?

I agree it's better to split the dose(as I do).But AM and mid afternoon is the best option.HGH output is suppressed for 5-8 hrs.So doing an early afternoon shot allows you to get your natural HGH pulses during sleep(that you would suppress otherwise doing a PM shot).

~Pinnacle~

toolman is offline Banned
    Disagree with shooting it all at once. Rule of thumb is you should keep injections at around 3iu's due to half lives and ability of conversion to igf in the liver. Second shot should be in the afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    . Rule of thumb is you should keep injections at around 3iu's due to half lives and ability of conversion to igf in the liver..
    All due respect toolman(and you're older than me,so I give respect)that is utter nonsense.There is NO rule of thumb dosing HGH.I understand you are a novice and run HGh for basically HRT purposes.But as a BBer our goals and dose protocol is far different than yours might be.A 3 iu shot for an experienced BBer is absolutely nothing at all.But like I said,you are a novice looking to enhance your physique,so 3-5 ius daily will surfice for you personallly.But not for a BBer.

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    All due respect toolman(and you're older than me,so I give respect)that is utter nonsense.There is NO rule of thumb dosing HGH.I understand you are a novice and run HGh for basically HRT purposes.But as a BBer our goals and dose protocol is far different than yours might be.A 3 iu shot for an experienced BBer is absolutely nothing at all.But like I said,you are a novice looking to enhance your physique,so 3-5 ius daily will surfice for you personallly.But not for a BBer.

~Pinnacle~
    Oh I didn't realize that since you consider yourself a body builder, that gives you instant knowledge that should not be questioned. You think too highly of yourself son, we are all novices with the exception af a few bros like Red Baron, etc.

Not sure what you consider utter nonsence. I have read several articles that buttress the assertion that the liver is not capable of converting the quantities of iu's you say to shoot into igf prior to it passing through your system. You even admitted in a later post that it was better to shoot in 2 doses.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i firmly belief in shooting 1 dose close to bed time as this is the time that your body would release the most amount of endo hgh. i think its supresive either way no matter when you shoot it.once your igf-1 levels go up there is a negative feedback loop. and after my last hgh cycle i did bloodwork 3 days after last hgh dose and my igf-1 level was 453ng/ml,i would call this relativly high and thus supresive. so unless somebody shows that there is'nt such thing as a negative feedback loop i stick with my dosing protocol.

plus it really improves my sleep quality when taken right before bed.

-rodge

goose is offline Banned
    my dosing protocol is 4iu day, I shoot the whole dose A.M,just as I wake up,like a real junkie,lol.I dont know why but it seems to give me a boost when I train.To be honest I think this splitting the dose is a little overated in its Importance,Im sure its more effective but very little,if you think it is, prove it to me.I will tell you what is Important, is every day use,I never have any rest days.I dont believe in this 5 on 2 off ball,these are usally the people that are disappointed,you will get results,just not the optimal results.I also dont believe in non responders in HGH,either your dose is to low or your on 5 2 or you have a poor diet.For sure some people respond better than others.

goose4..........

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    .I will tell you what is Important, is every day use,I never have any rest days.goose4..........
    Ain't that the truth. IMHO people only run a split b/c of financial reasons. And if there are any, then Gh isnt the route to take.

Thanks as always for the clarification RB!
    Last edited by toolman; 11-11-2005 at 01:34 PM.

Any comments Mr expert Pinnacle? I thought not.

Thread Information