Thread: Jin ?

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"

Jin ?

What's up Bro's

I have been lurking on here for quite some time and soaking up all of the information from this Board. I have been lifting for about 6-7 years and have decided to do some GH. I just recieved my Jin today and was curious what is the best way to store it is? I have 5 100IU kits and was curious if I should store the un-used 1's at room temp or if I should refrigerate?

I was planning on running 2.5 IU's for the first kit without AAS. When that kit is done I will add in some Gear (Primo,Var,Prop,EQ).

I guess my three ?'s are...

1.should I put all kits in refrigerator or should I store the ones I am not using at room temp?

2.If I am using 2IU's for the first kit that will last five days, The GH will not go bad in that time right?

3. Also I want to throw in some T3 and I was wondering in your experiences what was the best way to run it with the GH?

Again I have five kits and might grab another..Thanks in advance

FranKie

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    1.should I put all kits in refrigerator or should I store the ones I am not using at room temp? place all in fridge

2.If I am using 2IU's for the first kit that will last five days, The GH will not go bad in that time right? youll be fine

3. Also I want to throw in some T3 and I was wondering in your experiences what was the best way to run it with the GH? personally liked a steady dose of 20mcg/day

Thanks alot Bro!

I had all of these kits here and I didn't know the bestg way to keep them stable. When running the dose at 20Mcg per day how long would you recomend running this for?

Thanks for the quick feedback..

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by FranKieC
    What's up Bro's

I was planning on running 2.5 IU's for the first kit without AAS.
    Save your money..2.5 Iu's is nothing but an expensive fat burner.If you are looking for growth related to HGH,you need to get above the 8 IU mark.

~Pinnacle~

I am going to run the 2.5 for the first two months without AAS. I am not looking to put on tons of size. I weigh 230 right now at about 15-16 percent. I am looking to get my body fat down to around 9-10 percent while maintaining some size.

After the firstg kit is finished I am going to run..

Eq-1-12600mgs
    Var1-6 40mg/day
    Primo1-12 4-600mgs

also I am going to throw in some T3 somehow.

I apologize for wasting your time,and mine.

~Pinnacle~

Whoa I didn't mean it like that atg all.. I put all of the information out there for you to take a look at it. I am a newbie here and have read many of your posts and you are very knowledgeable. I didn't mean for it to come out wrong and if I did I appologize.

I am new to GH and I have been doing alot of research but first hand accounts are more than welcome.

Sorry for the misunderstanding,

FranKie

toolman is offline Banned
    Whoa I didn't mean it like that atg all.. I put all of the information out there for you to take a look at it. I am a newbie here and have read many of your posts and you are very knowledgeable. I didn't mean for it to come out wrong and if I did I appologize.

I am new to GH and I have been doing alot of research but first hand accounts are more than welcome.

Sorry for the misunderstanding,

FranKie
    Not sure what your apologising for, I don't think he saw an insult.

Pinnacle, I have to disagree with you needing 8 or more iu's for gains. 8 or more is where some start to run into health issues if they are on year round. I have been running 5ius for awhile and have seen slow but steady growth. Also I am now on my most recent cycle and loving the gains.

aas gains are far better than gh for gains, but for slow gains, fat loss and other benefits as well as keeping gains from my last cycle, I don't see why he should even consider shooting 8iu's without trying less.

Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Not sure what your apologising for, I don't think he saw an insult.

Pinnacle, I have to disagree with you needing 8 or more iu's for gains. 8 or more is where some start to run into health issues if they are on year round. I have been running 5ius for awhile and have seen slow but steady growth. Also I am now on my most recent cycle and loving the gains.

aas gains are far better than gh for gains, but for slow gains, fat loss and other benefits as well as keeping gains from my last cycle, I don't see why he should even consider shooting 8iu's without trying less.
    I was going to run the 2.5IU's for the first kit then bump it up to around 3.3-3.6IU's.

What Gear are you running with your GH?

Frankie, as far as your cycle, it looks good, but yoy may want to consider something. My last cycle was a primo var cycle and I absolutely loved it. Moderate gains, leaned out and much easier to recover from than a test cycle. That said, my libido went south big time by about week 5. While mild on the hpta, primo or var will absolutely shut you down. When you have no test trunning through you, sex loses its importance which I did not like. It wasn't like deca dick or anything, but I just had no interest. I would recommend that you drop the eq. It seems by your goals you are not looking for huge gains so no need to run alot of test. However if you throw in 200 or so mgs of test weekly, that will keep you feeling normal and should not give you any of the sides related with higher test cycles.

Frankie, as far as your cycle, it looks good, but yoy may want to consider something. My last cycle was a primo var cycle and I absolutely loved it. Moderate gains, leaned out and much easier to recover from than a test cycle. That said, my libido went south big time by about week 5. While mild on the hpta, primo or var will absolutely shut you down. When you have no test trunning through you, sex loses its importance which I did not like. It wasn't like deca dick or anything, but I just had no interest. I would recommend that you drop the eq. It seems by your goals you are not looking for huge gains so no need to run alot of test. However if you throw in 200 or so mgs of test weekly, that will keep you feeling normal and should not give you any of the sides related with higher test cycles.
    First off thanks for the info..

I was actually speaking With JayHova about this and he said the same. However I have taken Prop before and it gives me real bad Flu like symptoms. How would Test E work in there>?

I've been on 6-10 IU's ED year round for several years.No health issues here at all.Nor does any of my bro's in the gym.I'm talking real life experience here from myself and others around me.
    I can only take your word that you personally grow muscle tissue on HGH without anabolics.You are the first person I've come across to state this.even in research documents they claim you'd be lucky to gain 1 lb yearly using 2-4 iu's year round without anabolics.
    So congrats to you.You are a rare,lucky person.

Good luck on the rest of your cycle as well.

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    I've been on 6-10 IU's ED year round for several years.No health issues here at all.Nor does any of my bro's in the gym.I'm talking real life experience here from myself and others around me.
    I can only take your word that you personally grow muscle tissue on HGH without anabolics.You are the first person I've come across to state this.even in research documents they claim you'd be lucky to gain 1 lb yearly using 2-4 iu's year round without anabolics.
    So congrats to you.You are a rare,lucky person.

Good luck on the rest of your cycle as well.

~Pinnacle~
    You don't know many people on gh then if I am the first you have come across with gains at 5iu's off cycle. Just because you are on without issues does not mean there is not a raised increase of sides at 8 and over iu's. But my guess is that by your crappy attitude and response to this guys honest questions and reply tell me you are one of those know it alls. Rather than ask his goals, etc. you give your wrong advice and cop an attitude when he responds. Rather then get into a flaming echange to prove how little you may know on gh, Ill just pass you off as one of those know-it-alls who think they know it all and are truely clueless.

First off thanks for the info..

I was actually speaking With JayHova about this and he said the same. However I have taken Prop before and it gives me real bad Flu like symptoms. How would Test E work in there>?
    prop is the worst for test flu. Test E should make it easier for you...you may find that you no longer get it after the first time. My very first cycle was sust and I got it big time. After that cycle, I never got it again. While I use test E now, I have done several cycles with prop and no problems.

You don't know many people on gh then if I am the first you have come across with gains at 5iu's off cycle. Just because you are on without issues does not mean there is not a raised increase of sides at 8 and over iu's. But my guess is that by your crappy attitude and response to this guys honest questions and reply tell me you are one of those know it alls. Rather than ask his goals, etc. you give your wrong advice and cop an attitude when he responds. Rather then get into a flaming echange to prove how little you may know on gh, Ill just pass you off as one of those know-it-alls who think they know it all and are truely clueless.
    Not at all.I bailed on him when I realized he was a novice just as you are.

You are sadly mistaken if you think I don't know many ppl that run HGH year round.I'm far from a novice or know it all.But you appartently think you know everything about HGH from the posts I've seen of yours.Quite honestly I'll bail on you as well since it's rather apparent you are very in experienced with HGH.Novice know it all to be exact!

~Pinnacle~

You are sadly mistaken if you think I don't know many ppl that run HGH year round.I'm far from a novice or know it all.But you appartently think you know everything about HGH from the posts I've seen of yours.Quite honestly I'll bail on you as well since it's rather apparent you are very in experienced with HGH.Novice know it all to be exact!

~Pinnacle~
    That's cool man, maybe I am a novice to GH, that's one of the reasons I came to this site. I wanted to soak in knowledge and ask ?'s but I guess I came to the wrong place.

Sorry for asking ?'s and trying to learn the right way to do things. It's pretty sad that you have all this experience and knowledge but you want to bail on me because I am not at your level.

Sorry for asking me and I will keep my ?'s to myself...

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i don't think that he meant that to you but to toolman. come on bro's keep it decent here.

frankie if you got any further questions then feel free to hit me with a PM.

-rodge

Quote Originally Posted by rodge nl.
    i don't think that he meant that to you but to toolman. come on bro's keep it decent here.

frankie if you got any further questions then feel free to hit me with a PM.

-rodge
    Hey Rodge,

Thanks alot! For some reason i am not able to use the PM system. I been trying but it keeps saying I don't have access to it..

It keeps saying this..

FranKieC, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Any ideas why>?

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    then you prob don't have enough posts. then go ahead and put the questions in the open.

-rodge

~Pinnacle~
    You really are a laugh my friend. You bail on a guy because you think you know more than him and you are too good to help him?!?!? Give us a break. The guy asked for advise and you cop an attitude. Should JohnnyB act that way the next time you ask him for help? I am glad to see you are searching my posts rather than spouting your typical verbal diarrhea.I never claimed to know everything, quite the opposite. With the exception of a few bros like Red Baron, etc. we are all novices or in the learning stage. However I can see you are one of those napoleonic little dudes with an attitude that think they know everything. Been a member here a whole 7-8 months and too good to help this guy out. Fortuneately he won't be missing much.
    Last edited by toolman; 11-09-2005 at 08:11 AM.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls

~Pinnacle~
    Why the hell are you here at all if you arnt prepared to help people who know less than you do ? If ever an attitude sucks, yours does !!!

~Pinnacle~
    Interesting Pinnacle, you refer to yourself as this great all knowing body builder so I searched your posts as well. I found that you get into alot of disagreements over your recommended high dosage of usage of AAS. I have a question for you then, Mr. all knowing superior body builder.

http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=189594

THe above link is from you a couple months ago. In it we see that you are 5'8" and 209 lbs. Not a massive physique by anyones standards...even someone like you that is saying you can't grow on 2 grams a week any more and bumping closer to 3g as seen here

http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?...77#post2229977

When all you had to do was look at the diet in your earlier post to see that is where your growth problem is. Yes you are correct, I do not lift to compete, I do it for myself and my health. I am leaner at 6'3" 235 lbs, but I am where I am, heavier than you, at much lower dosed cycles and lower doses of gh.

By reading your posts, showing your ignorance and then claims just 2 months later of being this huge body builder too good to advise anyone, it is apparent that your self appointed classification of expert is quite unwarranted.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    It keeps saying this..

FranKieC, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Any ideas why>?

Frankie just hit me up if you have any problems. If there's anything I can't answer I'll PM Rodge.

It's funny when Toolman touched on the subject of lowered libido. That was the very same thing I said. If the prop bothers you I would run a low dose of about 200mgs of Test E a week. The very same thing Toolman said. I really wouldnt recommend much more b/c I know you're trying to shred up big time. Don't want you to hold any water.

Thanks to everyone who gave good advice in here

Thread Information