Thread: HGH Cycle

redred is offline New Member

HGH Cycle

I have just purchased 400iu's of Norditropin, I was going to take 4iu's everyday or 5 on 1 off for 14 weeks with some T3's, Primobolan and Decca would this be a good cycle ? if not can you reccomend what way I use the GH.
    Also is it best to take 2iu's in the morning and 2iu's midday or 4iu's in one go ?.
    I would appreciate some replys.
    Thanks.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by redred
    Iould this be a good cycle ?

When you asked this question its based on goal. It may be great for you and worthless to me.

What ar you exactly looking to do??? What are your stats now?

It's difficult to answer a question like that without knowing where you are and where you're looking to go. Sure it's easy to answer yes or no and a couple of simple questions. But without knowing your goal we may be giving correct info but on a cycle that is worthless to you.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i would suggest to run it for at least 6 months. starting of at 2iu and work your way up by 0.5iu each 2 weeks. you def need to split it up when you reach 3iu. the best time to shoot it is debatble as i am a firm believer that its best to shoot it before bed wich is the most natural.some say to start at AM but since you are 36 years old and thus mostlikely have low endo hgh levels to start with i would go with before bed.when you split up add an AM shot.

as for the aas i would def add some test in that cycle.the last thing you want is to feel all good and young cause of the hgh and not be able to get him up due to lack of testosteron.

-rodge

Cheers for the replys.
    I'm currently around 97kg wanted to burn some fat while gaining some lean muscle been training around 5 years now on different cycles but only used gh once before, never had enough to see any real results just stayed at the same weight but did loose some bodyfat.

toolman is offline Banned
    Cheers for the replys.
    I'm currently around 97kg wanted to burn some fat while gaining some lean muscle been training around 5 years now on different cycles but only used gh once before, never had enough to see any real results just stayed at the same weight but did loose some bodyfat.
    I don't like the deca primo cycle. One is a bulker and the other more of a lean gainer so I am not sure whaty you expect on it. Further, without adding test, you can kiss your sexlife goodbye as deca dick will hit you on this one. Lastly, gh is best run for longer periods. 14 weeks just isnt enough. Ideally you want to be on gh 4-6 weeks before you even hit the gear in order for your igf levels to build where you will maximize gains from your cycle.

OK so you want to gain some LBM while burning some muscle. Take little snippets from what everyone has added.

Tool's advice on the deca . I'd drop the Deca and keep the primo. Exchange the Deca for some test and run the test and primo. You're running all expensive compounds though. If I were you I'd save the money from the Primo and buy another 100-200ius of GH. Save up some money and do it right. We are all eager to jump on a cycle but sometimes its better to wait and do it right. Just dont want you to start this cycle and not see much. Especially if you're running a low dose of Primo, you never stated how much. IMO anything under 500 or so you wont see too much. I ran 600mgs for 12 weeks and loved it!! But also ran Var, Eq and Prop with it.

Once you reach the level where you're incorporating Gh into your cylces. Its gets waaaaaaay more expensive

Cheers toolman and jayhova for the advice, I will leave the decca alone then.
    I intend to buy another 400iu's so I can run a 6 month cycle, so do you think after being on gh for 4 weeks I should through 500mg of ethante in (its easy to get were I am and cheap) would this work well ?.
    thanks for your help.

test and hgh gives some nice synergie. and 6 months of hgh will give you time to run hgh for 4 weeks then add an 12 week test cycle and run the hgh for another 10 weeks through pct.

-rodge

Thanks rodge is there anything else i should be using I also have some T3's, was just goner take one a day, so if I do a 12 week test cycle would 500mg of test etahnate a week be enough ?.

Quote Originally Posted by rodge nl.
    test and hgh gives some nice synergie. and 6 months of hgh will give you time to run hgh for 4 weeks then add an 12 week test cycle and run the hgh for another 10 weeks through pct.

-rodge

Perfectly said Rodge. I ran GH for 2 months then cycled AAS for almost 4 months. Enough left over to run it for about another 6 weeks, throughout PCT and a little after.

Thanks rodge is there anything else i should be using I also have some T3's, was just goner take one a day, so if I do a 12 week test cycle would 500mg of test etahnate a week be enough ?.

I'm running 12.5mcg per day ED throught the entire cycle. Most recommend 25mcg but I'm trying hard to bulk so dont want to use too much.

Once again Red 500mgs is a dose that is personalized. May be good for you but a little low for me since I typically run between 750-1000mgs. What dose are you used to??

jay pretty much covered it up.

t3 12.5-25mcg ed for the whole hgh cyle.

and the test dose depends on what you are used to.

-rodge

Thanks for your help guys much appreciated, dont mean to sound stupid but what does ASS mean and als PCT.
    Ive used Enanathate quite a lot so think I will go with the 750ml a week, I take it I would need Novadex with that amount of enanathate ?.
    Thanks again.

aas= androgenic anabolic steroids
    pct= post cycle therapy

i would take 750mg instead of 750ml

-rodge

and if you can get hold of some proviron that would be great to use with the test but you gonna need nolva/clomid for pct.

-rodge

Quote Originally Posted by rodge nl.
    i would take 750mg instead of 750ml

-rodge
    LOL, yea that's a lot of oil there,

Sabastian is offline New Member
    Hello everyone,
    I am 23 years old with height 5'5'' and weight 135 Lbs. I started going to GYM everyday expecting to a have a great Physic atleast by the time I am 25.
    But I am not sure about what kind of diet I would need or what sets I should be doing to acheive a good physic. I am a student and I can't afford a personal trainer. I would like to know how long would it normally take someone to get in good shape if he is willing to do whatever it takes with out spending much money.

Any or All help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Sabastian

Thanks for all the help you have gave me men, much appreciated.

Take care Tony.

no problem bro,thats why we are here to help each other out.

-rodge

Quote Originally Posted by Sabastian
    Hello everyone,
    I am 23 years old with height 5'5'' and weight 135 Lbs. I started going to GYM everyday expecting to a have a great Physic atleast by the time I am 25.
    But I am not sure about what kind of diet I would need or what sets I should be doing to acheive a good physic. I am a student and I can't afford a personal trainer. I would like to know how long would it normally take someone to get in good shape if he is willing to do whatever it takes with out spending much money.

Any or All help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Sabastian
    i suggest that you should check out the diet and the workout forum.plenty of good info there to start.the last thing you need right now are aas. it all comes down to good workout and diet regime and lot dedication.you can't build a great physic overnight.

next time when you got an question your better of starting your own thread instead of hijacking someone elses.

-rodge

toolman is offline Banned
    Thanks for your help guys much appreciated, dont mean to sound stupid but what does ASS mean and als PCT.
    Ive used Enanathate quite a lot so think I will go with the 750ml a week, I take it I would need Novadex with that amount of enanathate ?.
    Thanks again.
    While I am a huge fan of nolva and have used it with all of my test cycles, I would have to recommend going with an anti aromitase such as anastrozole (Ldex)..whatever you have access to. THe reason being is this. While Nolva does much more than prevent tits on test cycles (such as improving lipid profiles, etc.) it also does negatively affect igf conversion and levels in the liver. This is why some believe it hinders gains on cycle. While I am not of that hindrence school of thought, alot of reading I have done of late has caused me to run my present test cycle without nolva to see if I notice any difference. As I am popping anastrozoles daily, my gyno and bloat concerns are addressed. While my lipid LDL may rise to non desirable levels, I figured a couple months won't kill me.

The reason is that if you are paying all this money for gh to raise your igf levels and interact well with your test cycle, then why throw in the nolva when it may counteract what you are trying to gain.

Just one last question guys on the GH cycle does my diet still have to be really strict to keep the gains lean ?
    Thanks.

Just one last question guys on the GH cycle does my diet still have to be really strict to keep the gains lean ?
    Thanks.
    diet is everything.it depends on what your trying to reach.

-rodge

Thread Information