Phreak101 is offline Anabolic Member

Gyno spot reduction with GH??

Hey all

I have a little gyno left over from a Tren /Deca cycle I did awhile back (gee imagine that), and I was curious..

I'm seeing definite fat loss in my abs from injecting the GH there, I'm loving it. Has anyone had any experience injecting the GH into the tissue/fat around the gyno? I'm just worried it might enlarge the mammary gland!

Any ideas on the subject?

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Phreak101
    Hey all

I have a little gyno left over from a Tren /Deca cycle I did awhile back (gee imagine that), and I was curious..

I'm seeing definite fat loss in my abs from injecting the GH there, I'm loving it. Has anyone had any experience injecting the GH into the tissue/fat around the gyno? I'm just worried it might enlarge the mammary gland!

Any ideas on the subject?

Personally I've never experienced localized fat loss from Gh or anything else. Neither has anyone around me. I think its the biggest myth next to Roid rage the Easter Bunny.

I have although heard that you need to rotate injection sites due to pockets that may form from injections. The only reasoning that leads me to is that it may have an effect on adipose tissue which will cause elimination of fat cells.

I still stand by my answer of it not being able to spot reduce any BF although I did read some info about pocket formation from a knowledgable memeber on this site.

Any further comments anyone????????

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    It's no myth. It absolutely can cause site fat loss. I tried for years to get rid of my love handles and 6 months on GH and their gone. No cardio. I've heard talk about injecting into the pectoral area but never knew anyone that actually did it so I don't know if it works. There are guys swearing that Letro has reversed their gyno and some people are actually rubbing it in dransdermally. I don't know if either method works but I paid 3 grand for gyno surgery 6 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by jerseyboy
    It's no myth. It absolutely can cause site fat loss. I tried for years to get rid of my love handles and 6 months on GH and their gone. No cardio. I've heard talk about injecting into the pectoral area but never knew anyone that actually did it so I don't know if it works. There are guys swearing that Letro has reversed their gyno and some people are actually rubbing it in dransdermally. I don't know if either method works but I paid 3 grand for gyno surgery 6 years ago.
    I've been on Letro for over a month now, can't say I see much of a difference. Maybe throwing in some nolvadex 80mg for awhile with the 1.25mg ED?

NewBreed is offline Associate Member
    Gh will worsen you gyno, cause it has some prolactinic effects.
    I´ve gotten a belt form the gh where I injected it, which wouldn´t go away-scar tissue?

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by jerseyboy
    There are guys swearing that Letro has reversed their gyno .

I've heard the same about Letro. And 3k is nothing for surgery. A few of my friends haev gotten it down and the average price was around 5k.

Sounds like Gh helps with spot reduction with you. I congradulate you b/c thats honestly the first time ever I have heard people getting results like that. Wish that would happend with everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    I've heard the same about Letro. And 3k is nothing for surgery. A few of my friends haev gotten it down and the average price was around 5k.

Sounds like Gh helps with spot reduction with you. I congradulate you b/c thats honestly the first time ever I have heard people getting results like that. Wish that would happend with everyone
    Well I have modified my diet as well to "take advantage" of GH fat loss. I'd like to think its spot reducing, and to be honest I have not had fat loss in my abs this quickly ever. So maybe I'm just seeing overall fat loss, but who knows!

How does GH have a prolactin effect? I have never heard that before.

Thread Information