Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    goose is offline Banned

My GH gut picture

Ok it`s not me.I was looking at pics of my favourite BB; the super FLEX... and accidentally found this pic.

goose4...

ps.At least Flex looks good.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My GH gut picture-coll04008.jpg  

chest6 is offline Banned
    haha damn..that is reallllly bad.

TCEL300 is offline Member
    thats a serious gh gut

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    ahhh... man i dont know now.

ThePump is offline Member
    oh shat... now that's serious... i think he should up his dosage by atleast double. yeah... double... such a good idea

Quote Originally Posted by ThePump
    oh shat... now that's serious... i think he should up his dosage by atleast double. yeah... double... such a good idea
    maybe then hed put some size on.

ThePump is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by devil1
    maybe then hed put some size on.

oh yeah... that's a rly good point... kuz he is way way way too tiny. prolly only a buck fifty. prolly just photoshopped... ha ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by ThePump
    oh yeah... that's a rly good point... kuz he is way way way too tiny. prolly only a buck fifty. prolly just photoshopped... ha ha ha
    photoshopped for sure!

goose is offline Banned
    When you see a picture like this,it makes you think- has Bodybuilding gone to far.What is the furture, will the riod gut be very common.Remember the greats like Arnold and shawn ray, classic beautifull physique which Inspired me to train. Bodybuilding must learn the hard way and try cut down on HGH dose-15iu to 20iu is to much,however,I just cant see it.What I can see is even higher doses,the next generation of pros- how the hell do you top ronnie.

goose4.....

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I don't think they'll go higher, something new will come out and they will use that. I know there's some type of inhibitor, can't remember the name right now. But they put a rat and bull on it and it is amazing how they grow, the bull was ripped, with big muscle size

JohnnyB

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I got that truned around, there's an inhabitor in the muscle cells, its called myostatin, they have made a drug that will block it or reduce it effect on controlling muscle growth.

Here's some info on it http://fig.cox.miami.edu/~cmallery/1.../myostatin.htm

JohnnyB

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    When you see a picture like this,it makes you think- has Bodybuilding gone to far.What is the furture, will the riod gut be very common.Remember the greats like Arnold and shawn ray, classic beautifull physique which Inspired me to train. Bodybuilding must learn the hard way and try cut down on HGH dose-15iu to 20iu is to much,however,I just cant see it.What I can see is even higher doses,the next generation of pros- how the hell do you top ronnie.

goose4.....
    I have seen bellies like that, from coleman,badel,sonbaty,rühl etc

god save the HGH and LR3 !

God save our gracious Queen,
    Long live our noble Queen,
    God save the Queen!
    Send her victorious,
    Happy and glorious,
    Long to reign over us;
    God save the Queen! God save the King! ...........lol...............

the kingdom of potbellieds.
    Spleen kingdom.

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBaron
    It is definitely time to turn things around ... the only problem being the federations and judges are the ones that are going to have to start redefining the sport. When you expect the pros in the money spots to be pushing 300 lbs., you are going to see pros that are having to take extreme measures to get/keep there.

Arnold was 6'2" and competed at about 235-240. The Coleman's of the world are about 5'10" and are pushing 300. Personally, I think the era of Arnold and contemporaries were much better. You could look at Arnold and say, I want to look just like him ... I am sorry but while I respect Coleman, I really have no desire to match his level of size. In my 40's now, carrying around 260-270 is taking its toll on me ... carrying around another 50 lbs. or so would be insane. I have been toying with dropping down a notch or two as the old joints get older and grumpier.

We have allowed the criteria for making money in the sport at the come at the cost of general health and well-being ... it is a shame really. Hopefully it will turn around at some point, but I am not holding my breath.
    Yep I totally agree. As much as I respect and enjoy watching guys like ronnie and jay, I have no desire to be that big.

I think it might be coming back around though. Symmetrical guys like dexter jackson didn't even compete in Olympia this year, I think they might even be trying to start a new organization, but that's just up in the air.

RATM is offline Senior Member
    I agree with you all as well. Question. What causes the gut? Not so much just taking GH, but whats the body's physiological response that causes that???

Teegunn is offline Banned
    I have always thought that symmetry was more important that pure size. Of course part of the problem is that a lot of symmetry is god-given. You can improve it some, but not completely.

1.) The GH gut is caused by enlarged internal organs which protude towards the abdomen. Growth hormone increases the count of cells in a persons body. It is not the size of cells in a living organism that determines that creatures size, it is the genetic coding which allows a certain size. GH allows humans to create new and more cells than genetically allowed. While anabolic androgenic steroids only cause hypertrophy (enlargement of muscle cell.) GH causes hyperplasia (division and creation of new cells.)

2.) Yes, the myostatin gene mutation is a excellent discovery indeed. The gene is responsible for muscle growth control. It is a handicap or a retardation if you will. It pretty much regulates the amount of time it takes to recuperate a muscle cell. If you remove it, the cells will generate very rapidly. A sheep and rat had the myostatin gene genetically removed and they grew 300% faster than they normally would. Furthermore, this gene (like all others) must serve an important function in a living organism. Simply removing it could cause catastrophic problems considering no one knows yet what the long term effects are of missing a myostatin gene.

-I just want to point out that genetics and biology is some pretty cool stuff. By learning to play with the dna coding, you can pretty much make "SUPER HUMANS." You can evolve them without waiting generations to see the evolution. However, as stated above, each gene serves a purpose and toying with them can and will have consequences.

3.)Nano-technology. I don't know if any of you are following up on this, but this is BIG, REAL BIG. Not really actually, considering that nano-technology is as small as cells in your body. Super drugs are being created as we speak. Nano-technology serves many purpouses, but mostly in the medical field. Nano-robots can be installed into a liquid compatible with human bodily fluids and injected just like steroids. Once these robots are inside they may perform hundreds of functions. Clean out blood clots from your veins and hear, remove plaque and ldl cholesterol, monitor heart rate and other bodily functions, destroy disease cells and so on.

The truth is however, this will probably never come out as it cures too much, and by curing all these diseases then the medical industry will loose a lot of money on selling medical supplies. So basically most if not all medical manufacturers don't want a cure so they may continue to sell they're drugs/medical supplies.

Moving on......

Bodybuilding will take a turn in the future, as does everything in this universe. Nothing is everlasting or permanent. So I honestly think that the GH guts will go away but so will steroids and other things.

Latimus is offline Banned
    thats gross man...

Slic4788 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by inspector_injector
    1.) The GH gut is caused by enlarged internal organs which protude towards the abdomen. Growth hormone increases the count of cells in a persons body. It is not the size of cells in a living organism that determines that creatures size, it is the genetic coding which allows a certain size. GH allows humans to create new and more cells than genetically allowed. While anabolic androgenic steroids only cause hypertrophy (enlargement of muscle cell.) GH causes hyperplasia (division and creation of new cells.)

2.) Yes, the myostatin gene mutation is a excellent discovery indeed. The gene is responsible for muscle growth control. It is a handicap or a retardation if you will. It pretty much regulates the amount of time it takes to recuperate a muscle cell. If you remove it, the cells will generate very rapidly. A sheep and rat had the myostatin gene genetically removed and they grew 300% faster than they normally would. Furthermore, this gene (like all others) must serve an important function in a living organism. Simply removing it could cause catastrophic problems considering no one knows yet what the long term effects are of missing a myostatin gene.

-I just want to point out that genetics and biology is some pretty cool stuff. By learning to play with the dna coding, you can pretty much make "SUPER HUMANS." You can evolve them without waiting generations to see the evolution. However, as stated above, each gene serves a purpose and toying with them can and will have consequences.

3.)Nano-technology. I don't know if any of you are following up on this, but this is BIG, REAL BIG. Not really actually, considering that nano-technology is as small as cells in your body. Super drugs are being created as we speak. Nano-technology serves many purpouses, but mostly in the medical field. Nano-robots can be installed into a liquid compatible with human bodily fluids and injected just like steroids. Once these robots are inside they may perform hundreds of functions. Clean out blood clots from your veins and hear, remove plaque and ldl cholesterol, monitor heart rate and other bodily functions, destroy disease cells and so on.

The truth is however, this will probably never come out as it cures too much, and by curing all these diseases then the medical industry will loose a lot of money on selling medical supplies. So basically most if not all medical manufacturers don't want a cure so they may continue to sell they're drugs/medical supplies.

Moving on......

Bodybuilding will take a turn in the future, as does everything in this universe. Nothing is everlasting or permanent. So I honestly think that the GH guts will go away but so will steroids and other things.
    just had to say this...awesome post bro

--^ Thanks. I think a got a little too technical but nano-tech and biology amazes the hell outta me. As well as chemistry.

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    that gut is horrendous

goose is offline Banned
    [QUOTE=JohnnyB]I got that truned around, there's an inhabitor in the muscle cells, its called myostatin, they have made a drug that will block it or reduce it effect on controlling muscle growth.

Thanks for the information, IGF came out around 92,its been availible for us around 2 years.My question is: Do the pro`s today have any anabolics that are not availible for us?

goose4....

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    he's pregnant, don't be so critical.

TheOak* is offline New Member
    Hes gonna blow!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My GH gut picture-18991ronniecollage.jpg  

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    look what it can do to your head aswell....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My GH gut picture-arvebol.jpg  

TheOak*, those Ronnie pics are terrible. Frank Zane and Flex are still my fav... And lets not forget Franco and Yates...

I gotta bump this...

Quote Originally Posted by TheOak*
    Hes gonna blow!
    great pics ! ...lol.............

[QUOTE=goose4]
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    I got that truned around, there's an inhabitor in the muscle cells, its called myostatin, they have made a drug that will block it or reduce it effect on controlling muscle growth.

Thanks for the information, IGF came out around 92,its been availible for us around 2 years.My question is: Do the pro`s today have any anabolics that are not availible for us?

goose4....
    INTERLEUKIN 15, but is available for us anyway.

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB

JohnnyB

that cow is jacked! lol

myostatin block only muscle growth, not spleen growth ......lol..............

--------------------------------------------------------
    A team of scientists led by McPherron and Lee at John Hopkins University was investigating a group of proteins that regulate cell growth and differentiation. During their investigations they discovered the gene that may be responsible for the phenomenon of increased muscle mass, also called ‘double-muscling’ (1, 2). Myostatin, the protein that the gene encodes, is a member of a superfamily of related molecules called transforming growth factors beta (TGF-b ). It is also referred to as growth and differentiation factor-8 (GDF-8). By knocking out the gene for myostatin in mice, they were able to show that the transgenic mice developed two to three times more muscle than mice that contained the same gene intact. Lee commented that the myostatin gene knockout mice "look like Schwarzenegger mice." (3).

Further exploration of genes present in skeletal muscle in the two breeds of double-muscled cattle revealed mutations in the gene that codes for myostatin. The double-muscling trait of the myostatin gene knockout mice and the double-muscled cattle demonstrates that myostatin performs the same biological function in these two species. Apparently, myostatin may inhibit the growth of skeletal muscle. Knocking out the gene in transgenic mice or mutations in the gene such as in the double-muscled cattle result in larger muscle mass. This discovery has paved the way for a plethora of futuristic implications from breeding super-muscled livestock to treatment of human muscle wasting diseases.

Ok it`s not me.I was looking at pics of my favourite BB; the super FLEX... and accidentally found this pic.

goose4...

ps.At least Flex looks good.
    he is Orville Burke.

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by oswaldosalcedo
    INTERLEUKIN 15, but is available for us anyway.

INTERLEUKIN 15: a key to disrupted intraepithelial lymphocyte homeostasis and lymphomagenesis in celiac disease- how useful of a tool in bodybuilding is INTERLEUKIN 15? How common is it used by bodybuilders? All the pro`s on it?

goose4........

INTERLEUKIN 15: a key to disrupted intraepithelial lymphocyte homeostasis and lymphomagenesis in celiac disease- how useful of a tool in bodybuilding is INTERLEUKIN 15? How common is it used by bodybuilders? All the pro`s on it?

goose4........

Cell Biol Int. 2003;27(10):845-51.

Interleukin-15 increases myosin accretion in human skeletal myogenic cultures.

Furmanczyk PS, Quinn LS.

University of Washington, School of Medicine, Seattle, WA 98195, USA.

Interleukin-15 (IL-15) has been shown to have anabolic effects on skeletal muscle in rodent studies conducted in vitro and in vivo. The mechanism of IL-15 action on muscle appears to be distinct from that of the well-characterized muscle anabolic factor insulin -like growth factor-I (IGF-I). IL-15 action has not been investigated in a human culture system nor in detail in primary skeletal myogenic cells. The purpose of this study was to compare the effects of IL-15 and IGF-I in primary human skeletal myogenic cells. Accretion of a major myofibrillar protein, myosin heavy chain (MHC), was used as a measure of muscle anabolism. We found that both growth factors induced increases in MHC accretion in primary human skeletal myogenic cultures; however, IL-15 and IGF-I actions were temporally distinct. IL-15 was more effective at stimulating MHC accretion when added to cultures after differentiation of myoblasts had occurred. In contrast, IGF-I was more effective at stimulating MHC accretion when added to cultures prior to differentiation of myoblasts. These results using a human system support recent findings from rodent models which indicate that the primary mode of IGF-I action on skeletal muscle anabolism is through stimulation of myogenic precursor cells, whereas the primary target of IL-15 action is the differentiated muscle fiber. Further, since clinical and experimental studies have shown IGF-I is not effective in preventing skeletal muscle wasting, the distinct mode of action of IL-15 suggests it may be of potential usefulness in the treatment of muscle wasting disorders.

Endocrinology. 1995 Aug;136(8):3669-72.

Interleukin-15: a novel anabolic cytokine for skeletal muscle.

Quinn LS, Haugk KL, Grabstein KH.

Geriatric Research, Education, and Clinical Center, American Lake VA Medical Center, Tacoma, WA 98493, USA.

Interleukin-15 (IL-15) is a recently discovered growth factor which is highly expressed in skeletal muscle. In order to determine a functional role for IL-15 in skeletal myogenesis, the effects of IL-15 on myoblast proliferation and muscle-specific myosin heavy chain (MHC) expression were analyzed using the mouse C2 skeletal myogenic cell line and primary fetal bovine skeletal myogenic cultures. IL-15 had no effect on [3H]thymidine incorporation, nor on the rate of myoblast differentiation, assessed by anti-MHC immunocytochemical staining, in either type of culture. However, Western blot analyses revealed that IL-15 used at concentrations of 10 or 100 ng/ml increased MHC accumulation five-fold in C2 myoblast cultures and 2.5-fold in primary bovine myogenic cultures. Moreover, C2 myotubes formed in the presence of IL-15 appeared larger than controls. These findings indicate IL-15 can stimulate differentiated myocytes and muscle fibers to accumulate increased amounts of contractile proteins. Well-fused primary bovine myogenic cultures treated with the mitotic inhibitor aphidicolin, then administered IL-15 and/or the anabolic growth factor insulin-like growth factor-I (IGF-I), were analyzed for MHC accumulation using Western blots. IL-15 used at 10 ng/ml doubled MHC accumulation and was as effective as IGF-I used at 10 or 100 ng/ml. IL-15 and IGF-I used together increased MHC accumulation close to five-fold, indicating these two factors can act additively on muscle fibers. These findings indicate IL-15 affects parameters associated with skeletal muscle fiber hypertrophy, and suggest that IL-15 may be a novel anabolic agent to increase skeletal muscle mass.
    Last edited by oswaldosalcedo; 11-05-2005 at 03:36 PM.

goose is offline Banned
    Thanks OSW for the great information.What do you think,would you give it a try?

goose4....

Thanks OSW for the great information.What do you think,would you give it a try?

goose4....
    expensive,expensive out of my reach.

anyway, i will like and do it !

goose is offline Banned
    What prices are we talking about,I get the Impression its nasty.

goose4....

What prices are we talking about,I get the Impression its nasty.

goose4....
    $ 3550 1 mg.

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    He must be a "preggomorph" body type.

the king............. or the queen?

............lol...........
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My GH gut picture-18991ronniecollage.jpg  

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information