sallad is offline New Member

stomach bruising

I am pretty new at this and i have been taking HGH with anavar for about two weeks now. I have followed all the instructions on mixing and also with sanitary issues. However I have noticed that about 12 hours after each injection I get a quarter sized swelling red area where I injected and it becomes tender, this stays for 2-3 days at a time. Any clue whats going on with this? It's pretty noticible even if I am wearing a tight shirt.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sallad
    I am pretty new at this and i have been taking HGH with anavar for about two weeks now. I have followed all the instructions on mixing and also with sanitary issues. However I have noticed that about 12 hours after each injection I get a quarter sized swelling red area where I injected and it becomes tender, this stays for 2-3 days at a time. Any clue whats going on with this? It's pretty noticible even if I am wearing a tight shirt.
    What brand are you shooting? The symptom you mention is very common with 192 chain AA and you want 191 for gh.

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by sallad
    I agree with Toolman. I know of a few people who have been getting that from Somatorm from El Ramoz..

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Agreed with both Tool and Frankie. Typically a 192aa will cause welts forcing people to inject IM .vs. Sub-q. IMHO I'd never use anything other then 191

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by FranKieC
    I agree with Toolman. I know of a few people who have been getting that from Somatorm from El Ramoz..
    You can add Kexing to the list

JohnnyB

sallad is offline New Member
    It was a generic from China, she said it was a 191 but who knows. Everything else I get from her has been great. Hmm well, I have stoppeddue to how irritated the whole area has gotten, all swollen and red. She is my only source not sure where to get 191.
    Thanks though guys.

Thread Information