rjet is offline New Member

Question does it matter where you inject?

I've read on other boards that "igf-1" and "r3igf-1" are very different in how your body recives them (besides the obvious diffrence on the r3 having a much longer half life).
    I've read that unlike igf-1, you can inject r3-igf-1 in the same place every day and it will make no diffrence. In other words, it will disperse itself throughout the body rather than just give localized growth to the muscle injected.
    Is this true? And if so, why do people recommend injecting in the muscle your going to workout that particular day or in lacking muscles. Seems like you should get the same effect throughout the body reguardless of the muscle injected in.
    Experts, please set me straight on this...

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by rjet
    I've read on other boards that "igf-1" and "r3igf-1" are very different in how your body recives them (besides the obvious diffrence on the r3 having a much longer half life).
    I've read that unlike igf-1, you can inject r3-igf-1 in the same place every day and it will make no diffrence. In other words, it will disperse itself throughout the body rather than just give localized growth to the muscle injected.
    Is this true? And if so, why do people recommend injecting in the muscle your going to workout that particular day or in lacking muscles. Seems like you should get the same effect throughout the body reguardless of the muscle injected in.
    Experts, please set me straight on this...
    Yes,you can shot your bi's(for example)everyday and get no localized growth whatsoever.rIGF is known to create localized growth.I've used that type once and really didn't see any localized growth at all.Actually,I wasn't impressed with it one bit.Possibly my dose was far too low.
    As to answer your question as to why ppl still insist on shooting LR3 IGF-1 into muscle groups worked that day.IMO ppl are still somewhat confused about LR3 IGF-1.It's rather new to the market and alot of ppl are experimenting to see what works and doesn't work.Not alot of info out on LR3 IGF-1.All the profiles you see are of rIGF.So I think that creates alot of confusion in itself.
    You need to run it yourself and be the judge.I think it is way over-hyped on anabolic boards.I've used it now for the 6th time and just found the dose protocol and dose regiment that works for me and many of my peers at the gym.Do I think it's worth the money?Yes,if you use the correct dose to get optimum gains.No,if you're expecting to become the next Ronnie Coleman running one cycle. It will create some hyperplasma,but not enough to send you to the Mr.O next year.Also,it works best with anabolics.Why create hyperplasma and not have any anabolics to grow the new muscle cells created?To me running IGF without anabolics is a total waste of your hard earned money.

~Pinnacle~

rjet is offline New Member
    Thanks for the replies! Very helpful!

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    What we call "The Pump" is fulid going to the damages (worked) muscle. In that fluid is IGF-1 Binding Proteins, so not only has the IGF-1 receptors been increased, but now you have IGF-1 BP in the muscle as well, to bind it to the receptors. That's the reason, rhIGF-1 needed to be injected into the worked muscle, so it would be bound at the damaged muscle site receptors, giving you about a 10 minutes window or half-life.

With LR3 binding poorly to IGF-1 BP, you get some LR3 at the damaged muscle site. With it's half-life being about 6 hours, you get the added benifit of glucose being shuttled to the damaged muscle, over rhIGF-1. With the half-life being about 6 hours, you get doses of LR3 at the damaged muscle site, through that time, helping the recovery process. With the glucose being shuttled to the worked muscle, to add to the recovery process. The best time for the glucose uptake is those first 2-3 hours. I remember going hypo the first time I used it after 2 hours and again when I added avandia to the mix.

With that in mind you could do a carb/pro shake with your post w/o injection, then another shake 1 hour after that. In another hour, eat a meal with carbs and protein, after that go to whatever dirt your using at the time.

Here's something else I've been thinking about, that is adding creatine to that shake post w/o. With the added benifit of glucose uptake from the LR3, this will help shuttle the creatine to the worked muscle. I will be trying this on my next run.

JohnnyB

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Here's something else I've been thinking about, that is adding creatine to that shake post w/o. With the added benifit of glucose uptake from the LR3, this will help shuttle the creatine to the worked muscle. I will be trying this on my next run.

JohnnyB
    This is what I am doing now. Can't really comment too much on the effects only b/c I am running so many other compounds.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBaron
    when you work a muscle and tear it down, you increase the number of IGF-1 receptors in that muscle just torn down. While it is true that LR3 has a long enough active window to travel, we are striving to get maximal benefit from its use. Injecting into freshly worked muscle with increased numbers of receptors is just one other way to try to take maximum advantage of LR3.
    Wow that I can say I never knew. So obviously it makes better sense to inject into muscles that were just worked. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm I'm used to injecting strictly into Bi's and Tri's. I"m going to try this from now on. Thank You.

Thread Information