Thread: GH with test

Kravman is offline Junior Member

GH with test

I have been on gh for 6 months now and will continue atleast for another 6 months. I have pretty good results so far with 3iu 5/2. I have about 3 months of sustanon . If I want to add size should i doulbe up the gh while on the test cycle to 6ius? Right now I mostly want size.

I'm 30, 185 pds. and 10% body fat.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Kravman
    I have been on gh for 6 months now and will continue atleast for another 6 months. I have pretty good results so far with 3iu 5/2. I have about 3 months of sustanon . If I want to add size should i doulbe up the gh while on the test cycle to 6ius? Right now I mostly want size.

I'm 30, 185 pds. and 10% body fat.
    Well if you have 6 months left at 3iu 5.2 you may as well stick with that. Reason being b/c if you bump up to 6iu now then that will cut your remaining 6 months into 3. Making it so that the day you stop the Test you will run out of GH. I would have started the Sust a month ago and bumped up to 4iu. That way you would have still had a couple of months left post Cycle for GH.

So after saying all that KM, I'd keep your dose and run it out. The only thing I would change is stop the days off and run it 7 days straight. You're at a great beginning age for GH, how's it going so far????

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    185lbs is light unless you're 5'-6" of less, don't expect much from the HGH, it's not a miracle drug when it comes to mass

JohnnyB

I forgot to mention that I would buy more and still continue to use it for atleast 6 more months if not longer. I don't expect alot of size from the GH. My results have not been dramactic but steady. So giving that I can buy more, will 6iu's be wise decision or should I just keep 3. Thanks

Bump. I'm 5'8 by the way. Goal is to stay around 200. So staying at 3 and switching to everyday would be better?

goose is offline Banned
    You reaching 200, will depend on your diet ,ASS and training ,not HGH.People who use HGH for mass,are very advanced.We are talking 8iu and up.I would stick with 3iu each day,and work on a diet plan with a good bulking cycle.

goose4.....

Thread Information