Thread: IGF Dosing

Chase Waste is offline New Member

IGF Dosing

When dosing twice a day, should each dose be 40-60mcg or should that amount not be exceeded with both doses combined. I realize that 40-60mcg can be exceeded, but I'm a first time IGF user, so that's the amount I'll stay within.

Here's my stats/cycle:

28y/o - 3rd major cycle, 180 lbs 10-12%bf

EQ - 450mg/wk 1-13
    Cyp - 450mg/wk 1-13
    Winny - 50mg/ed 7-11
    IGF - 1 - ?? I have 2mgs and I'm still learning the ins and outs.

Thanks for the input.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBaron
    What you will hear in general terms is this - To the extent that we have been able to determine now, it seems that for the majority of people a dosage of between 60 - 120mcgs per day of LR3 seems to get results. There are people on both sides of this range ... some can get some benefit with lower doses than this ... others need to push the upper end of this range to see much at all.

As a first time user, you really have a couple of choices. What most people end up doing is starting out on the lower doses (~60mcgs/day) and then adjust up as necessary to find their own "sweet spot". That is probably the easiest on the pocketbook. You certainly shouldn't wait for more than a couple of weeks to begin getting results. LR3 IGF-1 if it is going to work for you will certainly begin bearing fruit after 10-14 days. If you aren't getting anything by then, it is time to evaluate your dosage.

With regards to your question, you could certainly inject 40mcgs at each of your two injections. At a dose of 80mcgs per day on your first run, you should see some benefit. You may be able to drop down to 30mcgs for each injection, depending on your system, or you may end up increasing it to 50mcgs per injection a couple of weeks down the road. Just be turned into the feedback you are getting from your body and you will end up dialing in the amount best suited to your needs.

Best of luck. Keep us posted on how it works out for you.
    Perfectly said!!I couldn't agree more on the dose protocol.I think he'll do well on 80 mcgs.Far too many guys on these boards have ran 60 mcgs for 30 days and weren't happy at all with the results.When in reality(as you said)all you need to do is bump the dose accordingly during the cycle to find your sweet spot.That alone has been the mistake many have made,hence the reason they post lousy results,or scream bunk IGF.I certainly don't beleive in the "Non Responder" theory that has been floating around boards lately.More likely not correct dosing.

~Pinnacle~

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Perfectly said!!I couldn't agree more on the dose protocol.I think he'll do well on 80 mcgs.Far too many guys on these boards have ran 60 mcgs for 30 days and weren't happy at all with the results.When in reality(as you said)all you need to do is bump the dose accordingly during the cycle to find your sweet spot.That alone has been the mistake many have made,hence the reason they post lousy results,or scream bunk IGF.I certainly don't beleive in the "Non Responder" theory that has been floating around boards lately.More likely not correct dosing.

~Pinnacle~
    Pinnacle, I think I remember you saying that you were experimenting with once a day injections of IGF as opposed to two and you were getting good results. I ran IGF for 20 days during my cycle at 50 mcgs and noticed a little but not much. Now Im going to start PCT and bought 3 grams of IGF for a nice 30 day run. Do you think once a day injects would suffice?

thanks for the tips, I'll keep you posted on the results.

oh, another question. With the cycle I posted, would you recommend i run the IGF the first part of the cycle, starting from week 1 or begin the IGF at another time in the cycle?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Chase Waste
    oh, another question. With the cycle I posted, would you recommend i run the IGF the first part of the cycle, starting from week 1 or begin the IGF at another time in the cycle?
    Frist time, I like trying it during PCT that way you know how LR3 works for you, during the cycle it could be yje gear. I always say on the first run try it without gear, on your second run it with gear if you'd like

JohnnyB

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810
    Pinnacle, I think I remember you saying that you were experimenting with once a day injections of IGF as opposed to two and you were getting good results. I ran IGF for 20 days during my cycle at 50 mcgs and noticed a little but not much. Now Im going to start PCT and bought 3 grams of IGF for a nice 30 day run. Do you think once a day injects would suffice?
    I'm not sure about pin, but my first run was at 40mcg, I got good results from it. But as mentioned everyone's different, I have some friends that didn't get anything from 40mcg on the first run

JohnnyB

Thread Information