gwig is offline Junior Member

Hgh without test

Can I take HGH @ 3iu a day 5 on 2 off with non-aromatizing steroids (Winny, EQ, Primo) and still get good results? Considering my diet and training is in check. And how do you compare iu's to ccs? Stupid question I know.

supersteve Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by gwig
    Can I take HGH @ 3iu a day 5 on 2 off with non-aromatizing steroids (Winny, EQ, Primo) and still get good results? Considering my diet and training is in check. And how do you compare iu's to ccs? Stupid question I know.
    I'm using it with tren and having excellent results. For your own well being I'd suggest you use some test though.

I can handle feeling like shit 24/7 because I don't have a job to go to and I have a high tolerance for pain, but I think i'm unique in that respect.

You'd be very pleased with the results from hgh, test-e and eq (if bulking) or hgh, prop and primo/winny (if cutting).

You may even consider running lr3 as well.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    what are your goals and why don't you want to take test?

-rodge

gwig is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for all the info guys! My goals are to get to 200lbs with less than 10% bodyfat. I'm 180lbs @ around 11% bf as of now. I think I might try this;

Hgh @ 3 iu a day 5on-2off 12 weeks
    Test E @ 400mg a week 8 weeks
    EQ @ 300 a week 7 weeks (I know, VERY short for EQ)
    Winny tabs last 4 weeks

I hear to run HGH for at least six months for optimal results. BUT, unforntunately I don't have the doe for that much (wish I did!). I'm looking at two months of running HGH. Don't know if I should wait and save to buy a six months supply, or try the two months.
    Another thing, you guys think I should run EQ for 7 weeks? Doens't that seem like a waste? I just got done with a test e, eq, winny cycle that I was on for 13 weeks. Results were great, and EQ helped out a lot on keeping the gains. Doubts on it kicking in within 7 weeks though.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    you kinda answered all of your own questions.

hgh for 12 weeks is useless,might wanna look into lr3 instead.
    test and EQ needs to be ran longer like 12 weeks min. and the test 2 weeks past EQ.

-rodge

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gwig
    Thanks for all the info guys! My goals are to get to 200lbs with less than 10% bodyfat. I'm 180lbs @ around 11% bf as of now. I think I might try this;

Hgh @ 3 iu a day 5on-2off 12 weeks
    Test E @ 400mg a week 8 weeks
    EQ @ 300 a week 7 weeks (I know, VERY short for EQ)
    Winny tabs last 4 weeks

I hear to run HGH for at least six months for optimal results. BUT, unforntunately I don't have the doe for that much (wish I did!). I'm looking at two months of running HGH. Don't know if I should wait and save to buy a six months supply, or try the two months.
    Another thing, you guys think I should run EQ for 7 weeks? Doens't that seem like a waste? I just got done with a test e, eq, winny cycle that I was on for 13 weeks. Results were great, and EQ helped out a lot on keeping the gains. Doubts on it kicking in within 7 weeks though.
    First if you cant afford at least a 6 month run of gh, don't run it. As for 7 weeks of eq, it's not worth it either. You say you just got off a 13 week cycle....why do you plan on running anything? You should take at least a few months off to let your body recover fully. Then you can also save the dough to buy enough of what you need.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Yeah, I have even read in Clinical Endocrinology that need at least 3 months before rhGH efficacy can be judged, other studies in the same journal state 6 months is minimum time.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBaron
    HGH on its own without ANY assist is going to equate to some rather meager results. While it isn't a complete waste of time, it in most instances isn't a very wise return on your investment.

BRAVO!!!!

Thread Information