onthecumup is offline Associate Member

slin and pct questions

ok i am going to use slin after my next cycle for 4 weeks to reduce muscle loss fromm aas. however i have run into a few problems while researching. i read on the steroid .com website to use hum**** R, however on here it says to use humalog????? which one is the best choice adn why and i know hum is OTC, is humalog the same??? also, for carbs after inection, what is the best choice for a carb drink??? and where do you get it and the price?? ive looked up some dextrose but im confused? isnt it pretty much pure sugar?? and if so how do you consume 100 g of sugar??

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    The Steroid .com info. is a little outdated. Most of us use Humalog because of the faster onset time and higher peak. Yes dex is pure sugar. Perfect for keeping blood sugar levels from crashing right after your slin injection. I mix it in a shaker with half water and half cranberry juice. The juice kinda offsets the sweetness a little. Here's a link to Mr.Sparkles insulin sticky.
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=192403
    Last edited by jerseyboy; 11-14-2005 at 10:19 AM.

ok thanx for the info, but is humalog OTC and is it comparable in price?? also how do you consume 100 grams of sugar??? do you mix it with waer or what?

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    No, Log is prescription only in most of the states except for 1 or 2 I've heard. I think i pay around 60 a bottle. dextrose comes in a fine powder because it's used in baking and brewing. It's easily mixed with water and juice as I stated above. I just order it online but some have said you can get it from a brewery. I personally don't have time to drive from brewery to brewery for some dex that costs next to nothing.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i would only use log.. its in and out so much faster.
    i run it pwo only and i start it in my 2nd week of pct

if log is prescription adn normal aas soruces do not carry this. how does it get acquired?? illegally through fake prescriptions or what? im not lookin for a source either so dont flame

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    Use humalog, first 2 ius later 4 ius and so on, to 10 ius.
    10 gr of carbs x each 1 iu ,no food 1 1/2 - 2 hours before. Carbs (fast carbs dextrose or maltose) 20-30 min later plus protein (50 gr) whey isolate or hydrolisated.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by onthecumup
    if log is prescription adn normal aas soruces do not carry this. how does it get acquired?? illegally through fake prescriptions or what? im not lookin for a source either so dont flame
    on line....Canada.

out of curiosity, what do most pay for a 10 ml bottle of 100 IU/ml bottle of humalog. i know its around 20-25 for hum**** R

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    out of curiosity, what do most pay for a 10 ml bottle of 100 IU/ml bottle of humalog. i know its around 20-25 for hum**** R

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    48 bux for 10ml bottle and overnite shipping

Thread Information