Thread: IGF-1 and Slin?

coose is offline New Member

IGF-1 and Slin?

I'm thinking of taking both of these for the first time, was planning on running 50mcg's of the IGF and 10iu's of slin and buliding up the slin little by little. I've researched the hell out of it and want to take it but I wanted to see what everyone's thoughts on it was. I want to put on some significant size but can't take aas untill the summer cuz I'm a tested athlete. The reason I'm asking is because we all know it's expensive and being a poor college student I wanted to see if it's worth it from someone whos actually taken these two together,
    any help would be appreciated!

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Slin is cheap, but I wouldn't run them together, especially it being your first time. Do 4 weeks of LR3 in the 40-60 mcg range. Then run the slin the next 4 weeks, then repeat

JohnnyB

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah I agree with Johnny. If you've never run slin before don't run them together. IGF makes you more insulin sensitive and the danger of going hypo is greatly increased. I just ran my first cycle of slin and IGF together and you really need to take great care in monitoring your blood levels and carb. intake. Try alternating 4 weeks on slin and 4 weeks on IGF.

coose is offline New Member
    will do, thanks

Thread Information