Is it possible my GH is making me sick?

Seems like I havent had an appetite at all lately. My stomach feels like its constantly twisting and knotting up all day, and my gas is horrible!! I'm also running 1000mg sus/wk, along w/ 250mg of cyp/wk, and 25mg dbol /day. I've ran dbol several times before and have never had a problem w/ it affecting my appetite. My dosages on the HGH have been around 10iu/eod. Is 10iu too much to take on a given day for a first timer? Could that be the reason I'm feeling sick lately? I was spacing the injections out 3 times/day but I'm still feeling out of it and sick to my stomach.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    10iu eod, that's not the best way to run HGH, back it down to 3-4iu ed

JohnnyB

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    Seems like I havent had an appetite at all lately. My stomach feels like its constantly twisting and knotting up all day, and my gas is horrible!! I'm also running 1000mg sus/wk, along w/ 250mg of cyp/wk, and 25mg dbol/day. I've ran dbol several times before and have never had a problem w/ it affecting my appetite. My dosages on the HGH have been around 10iu/eod. Is 10iu too much to take on a given day for a first timer? Could that be the reason I'm feeling sick lately? I was spacing the injections out 3 times/day but I'm still feeling out of it and sick to my stomach.
    I think when introducing anything into our bodies that we haven't experimented with before we should all slowley ramp up. Reason being you don't know how your body will react to higher doses/ Ramp it back down like Johnny said and see how thatg goes. If from that point you are feeling good and you want to try ahigher IU's go for it...

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    10ie eod is too much.
    Y did you decide on such a big dose?

phatdog is offline New Member
    Hey stayinstacked, what up bro? This is your boy from golds gym, you must be working out somewhere else but anyway i can't pm you so when you get a chance email me at [email protected], need to holla at you bro, Thanks......Todd

Quote Originally Posted by phatdog
    Hey stayinstacked, what up bro? This is your boy from golds gym, you must be working out somewhere else but anyway i can't pm you so when you get a chance email me at [email protected], need to holla at you bro, Thanks......Todd

I just shot you an email, Mr. 15 posts!!! hahahaha, j/k bro, ttyl

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Bro eod isn't for us, the studies done using eod were done on adolescents, so thier growth plates were open and they were using it for linear growth not muscle growth.

JohnnyB

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    Seems like I havent had an appetite at all lately. My stomach feels like its constantly twisting and knotting up all day, and my gas is horrible!! I'm also running 1000mg sus/wk, along w/ 250mg of cyp/wk, and 25mg dbol/day. I've ran dbol several times before and have never had a problem w/ it affecting my appetite. My dosages on the HGH have been around 10iu/eod. Is 10iu too much to take on a given day for a first timer? Could that be the reason I'm feeling sick lately? I was spacing the injections out 3 times/day but I'm still feeling out of it and sick to my stomach.
    How many cycles have you run before this one?

Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    How many cycles have you run before this one?

Probably 12 cycles of AAS, this is my first cycle of GH. Is GH at higher dosages known to do this to some people?

Thread Information