hulk100 is offline Junior Member

Lr3 inject once or twice ED?

Is it better to split the dose and inject in the morning and pwo ? if so is it a big difference ?

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i tried both ways and could'nt really notice a difference. i think its also dose dependant,anything under 60mcg i would take it all in once above you could split it up.

-rodge

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I've pnly used single doses, but I'll be trying 100mcg here soon, I'll trying it both ways to see what works best

JohnnyB

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by rodge nl.
    i tried both ways and could'nt really notice a difference. i think its also dose dependant-rodge
    I tend to agree with you on lower dose not seeing any difference.Actually I think it's best to do it all PWO if you are using a dose of lets say 60 mcgs.
    Now when you breach the 100 mcgs mark.I think it is more beneficial to split the dose up throughout the day.

~Pinnacle~

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    I tend to agree with you on lower dose not seeing any difference.Actually I think it's best to do it all PWO if you are using a dose of lets say 60 mcgs.
    Now when you breach the 100 mcgs mark.I think it is more beneficial to split the dose up throughout the day.

~Pinnacle~
    Is it better to split it up because it has a short half life?

I just started a PCT cycle of IGF at 100 mcgs ED and just did one injection daily for the last couple of days. If I get more benefit from splitting the dosages I will. I workout 4 days per week and was planning PWO injections on those days and afternoon injections on off days.

Is it still assumed that IGF will give site enhancement growth when injecting PWO into muscles worked?

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810
    Is it better to split it up because it has a short half life?

I just started a PCT cycle of IGF at 100 mcgs ED and just did one injection daily for the last couple of days. If I get more benefit from splitting the dosages I will. I workout 4 days per week and was planning PWO injections on those days and afternoon injections on off days.

Is it still assumed that IGF will give site enhancement growth when injecting PWO into muscles worked?
    i would def split it up when using such high dose. split it up between AM and pwo.

lr3 igf-1 does not have any site enhancement.

-rodge

hulk100 is offline Junior Member
    thanks guys

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    All I can say is that it makes more sense to run it twice a day according to its half life. But I have ran it a couple of times and experimented between PWO and split and feel as if I"m getting better results with 1 single does PWO. At the same time I am only running 50-60mcgs.

fred9 is offline Member
    ive used igf as high as 150mcg per day and the difference with 50-75mcg per day isnt that really big...I prefer 2 cycles of 75mcg ED in comparison to 1 cycle of 150mcg ed.....
    Ive just finished a cycle with 50mcg igf and 5iu slin ed, really liked the results with the slin added..
    oww and i once a day..pwo

Quote Originally Posted by fred9
    Ive just finished a cycle with 50mcg igf and 5iu slin ed, really liked the results with the slin added..
    oww and i once a day..pwo
    How were the sides Fred??? I"m sure minimal right?

fred9 is offline Member
    i didnt had any sides with the 150mcg igf, but with the combi 50mcg-igf+5iu-slin i really didnt need that much slin as normal..i tried also 10iu slin but even with 10g carb/iu i felt not very good...5iu was good to go, pumps in the gym were unreal
    With slin only i can normally go as low as 6g carb/iu, but with the igf added its almost impossible for me to go that low with the carbs..

Quote Originally Posted by fred9
    i didnt had any sides with the 150mcg igf, but with the combi 50mcg-igf+5iu-slin i really didnt need that much slin as normal..i tried also 10iu slin but even with 10g carb/iu i felt not very good...5iu was good to go, pumps in the gym were unreal
    With slin only i can normally go as low as 6g carb/iu, but with the igf added its almost impossible for me to go that low with the carbs..

That's good to hear. My next move was a slin/LR3 Combo. Slin is so cheap and I feel as if I get better results from that then almost anything else. I like LR3 but isn't as great as people make it out to be. Could be my relatively low dose (50-60mcg). But instead of using the money to double up on the regular amount of LR3 I use I'm going to run them together to see the difference for myself.

Thanks for the input, best of luck!!

-Jay

Thread Information