tempbrit is offline Member

I think I Understand this HGH stuff....comments PLEASE

I am 38 years old and about 200lbs at roughly 10.5% bodyfat. I am about to begin a cycle that looks as follows:

Weeks 1-14 Test Cyp 700mgs p/w
    Weeks 2-11 Tren A 75 mgs ED
    Weeks 8 - PCT VAR 60 mgs ED

I will be using HCG and then swapping over to Clomid for PCT.

Anti E strategy for both Estrogen and Progesteron.

My Dr. offered to write me a script for HGH and my insurance covers it.

Therefore, I was going to start with the HGH about a month before the cycle and run it through the cycle and about a month past PCT.

The main goals from my cycle are to add LBM, but also to reduce or maintain leanness.

I am thinking that running the HGH at around 2-3ius 5/2 would be a nice addition. Primarily due to my age. I am thinking this will enhance recovery and reduce or keep bodyfat in check. In other words, I am hoping to let the AAS do the muscle building and use the HGH to keep lean and help out the old guy in me who is pushing 40.

Am I missing something here?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by tempbrit
    Am I missing something here?
    No,not at all.I do suggest you run the HGH longer though.It's a drug meant for long term use,so you will benefit much more running it for 6 months or greater.That dose will help retain mass for you,as well as BF percentiles.

~Pinnacle~

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    If your doc gives you a script, isn't it for life?

JohnnyB

Yes, i am planning on running it in the 7-8 month range. Kind of looking forward to it.

I do have one question though. Does the bloating go away with HGH? I am taking some anti-E items to keep the bloat away on the Test Cyp, but not sure it will do much to the bloat caused by HGH.

Any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    If your doc gives you a script, isn't it for life?

JohnnyB
    It's an annual prescription that you have to get renewed.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    It's an annual prescription that you have to get renewed.
    I understand that, but it's for life right? I have to renew my test script annually, but I'm on it for life.

I'm having a hell of a time getting a Doc to prescibe HGH to me, I do have low HGH/IGF-1

JohnnyB

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Yes, i am planning on running it in the 7-8 month range. Kind of looking forward to it.

I do have one question though. Does the bloating go away with HGH? I am taking some anti-E items to keep the bloat away on the Test Cyp, but not sure it will do much to the bloat caused by HGH.

Any thoughts?
    I'm not certain you'd get bloating issues at that dose.You could possibly get some joint soreness for a few weeks as the HGH kicks in.But it does go away after 3 weeks or so.
    Another thing to think about.Anti's can reduce IGF levels.I'm not sure if it will be a major issue for you at your HGH dose.But you might want to research this topic further.

~Pinnacle~

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    I understand that, but it's for life right? I have to renew my test script annually, but I'm on it for life.

I'm having a hell of a time getting a Doc to prescibe HGH to me, I do have low HGH/IGF-1

JohnnyB
    Yes, you are right, it is for life, or for as long as you care to continue using HGH.

JAMIE720 is offline Junior Member
    Was this doc in the US cause ive never heard of a doctor giving a script for gh to a healthy 38 year old man.The only guys I know of who get scripts that their insurance pays for are HIV Patients who turn around and sell them to guys in the gym.

v-force700 is offline Associate Member
    First of all it looks like a good cycle!!

I think everyone is different when it comes to HGH and "SIDES"
    Personally I have been on for 5 mo. now @ 2 ius 5/2 and have tried several times to go up to 3ius and the sides for me were to much ie joint pain, hands going to sleep ect. So I will stay at 2 ius. So far I have noticed better skin, hair and more energy. (44 yrs)

Good luck <<<V>>>

Quote Originally Posted by JAMIE720
    Was this doc in the US cause ive never heard of a doctor giving a script for gh to a healthy 38 year old man.The only guys I know of who get scripts that their insurance pays for are HIV Patients who turn around and sell them to guys in the gym.
    Yes, I am in the US and so is the Dr. I went in complaining of feeling like a 60 year old man, with a lack of focus, and a number of other various items that GH could cure. The Dr. did not hesitate to write me a script after my bloodwork came back. He did inform me that my insurance may not cover the cost of the medication, but luckily for me it actually does get covered.

Quote Originally Posted by v-force700
    First of all it looks like a good cycle!!

I think everyone is different when it comes to HGH and "SIDES"
    Personally I have been on for 5 mo. now @ 2 ius 5/2 and have tried several times to go up to 3ius and the sides for me were to much ie joint pain, hands going to sleep ect. So I will stay at 2 ius. So far I have noticed better skin, hair and more energy. (44 yrs)

Good luck <<<V>>>

Thanks, I am really looking forward to it.

Just curious, did you see any results in terms of bodyfat reductions?

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    I'm not certain you'd get bloating issues at that dose.You could possibly get some joint soreness for a few weeks as the HGH kicks in.But it does go away after 3 weeks or so.
    Another thing to think about.Anti's can reduce IGF levels.I'm not sure if it will be a major issue for you at your HGH dose.But you might want to research this topic further.

~Pinnacle~
    Thanks for the input. Did some research and noticed that IGF levels are critical for building LBM with HGH. I also see that Anti-E's can reduce the IGF levels. However, if my primary objective with the HGH is reduction in bf% and the other feel good items with aging, the Anti E's should not pose a problem.

Agree?

v-force700 is offline Associate Member
    Thanks, I am really looking forward to it.

Just curious, did you see any results in terms of bodyfat reductions?
    No. I was disappointed with the fat loss.

<<<V>>>

Thread Information