Thread: Hgh

surge2077 is offline New Member

Hgh

I have a 1 yr supply of growth..I'm on my second month at 4iu's per day split 2iu's in morning and 2iu's before i go to bed..I'm on my second month..I'm just using hgh by itself..How long before i see results...I'm also taking creatine

RJstrong is offline Senior Member
    have you noticed better energy levels, or better sleep?

Most definetly..I'm taking the brand Serono

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    hgh is a very subtle thing,results don't come over night. it can take up to 3-4 months before seeing any results. this is why we recomend to run it for at least 6 months. further is it age dependent,someone in his 40's will see faster results as he would have lower endo hgh level then someone in his 20's.

what kind of gains are you after?

-rodge

I'm looking to cut up without steriods ..I'm 29yrs old..I have done enough steroids in the past to last a lifetime.I'm looking to lean out stay healthy and look younger..I heard HGH is the best way to go if taking for a long period. at least one year.

Aftet 3 to 4 months on HGH how much of a difference to u notice and after 4 month does increase in what u notice get faster

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    hgh can really help you cut up but only if you adjust your diet to it.

running it for a year would be great.

-rodge

My diet is very strict....Low carbs, high protien and cardio 6 days a week burning 600 calories per workout..Since i've been on growth..i've lost 20 pound in 5 weeks

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Quote Originally Posted by surge2077
    I have a 1 yr supply of growth..I'm on my second month at 4iu's per day split 2iu's in morning and 2iu's before i go to bed..I'm on my second month..I'm just using hgh by itself..How long before i see results...I'm also taking creatine
    You should take your last injection early afternoon instead of before bed so you don;t supress your bodies natural GH output.

sounds to me like you are seeing results... on a side note I think the shot timing is debatable... morning and night have worked very well for me... and in my opinion (and i could be wrong) I think the best way to not suppress natural production is to take one day off a week... I'm sure this will start a heated debate... but as stated before just an opinion.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by surge2077
    I'm looking to cut up without steriods..I'm 29yrs old..I have done enough steroids in the past to last a lifetime.I'm looking to lean out stay healthy and look younger..I heard HGH is the best way to go if taking for a long period. at least one year.
    If your looking to cut up, why bother with Creatine...It is only going to give you water bloat.

good point!

justtrnd40 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBaron
    No real heated debate, but we are really talking about two different types of suppression here.

If you take a injection within about 4 hours of bedtime, then you will end up suppressing your HGH pulse (the biggest one of the day) that occurs about two hours after you fall to sleep. That is why you will see the general recommendation to avoid taking your second injection too close to bedtime unless you have no HGH output naturally, in which case a PM injection makes a lot of sense.

This is a lot different than taking a day or two off per week to avoid de-railing your body's natural triggers to keep the pituitary pumping HGH over the long haul.

Our body produces several HGH pulses each day ... we are trying to disrupt as few of those natural pulses as possible while still getting in a supraphysiologic level of HGH.
    So do you suggest taking 1 or 2 days off each week?

Timetable for growth

I work from 9 t0 5...I can't bring my growth to work and i don't get home till 8pm..Should i just take all 4iu's in the morning..Whats your opion

Quote Originally Posted by RedBaron
    No real heated debate, but we are really talking about two different types of suppression here.

If you take a injection within about 4 hours of bedtime, then you will end up suppressing your HGH pulse (the biggest one of the day) that occurs about two hours after you fall to sleep. That is why you will see the general recommendation to avoid taking your second injection too close to bedtime unless you have no HGH output naturally, in which case a PM injection makes a lot of sense.

This is a lot different than taking a day or two off per week to avoid de-railing your body's natural triggers to keep the pituitary pumping HGH over the long haul.

Our body produces several HGH pulses each day ... we are trying to disrupt as few of those natural pulses as possible while still getting in a supraphysiologic level of HGH.

My cycle of hgh is 5 days on and 2 off...and I'm planning to take growth for about a year...So are u saying its ok to take it before i go to bed?

How long does it take to notice some solid results

How about sex drive...Lately I'm horny as hell after i fall asleep for awhile at night..then i have to wake up my girlfriend..

Thread Information