ACAZORES is offline Member

Type of gains with IGF1

I never used IGF1 before only steroids and slin but this time I was thinking about trying IGF1 for the first time, my question is what kind of gains can I expect from IGF1 in terms of mass and strenght, is it worth the money, or should I keep going with the juice instead of the IGF1, my goals are mass.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    You'll get a few keep-able pounds out of an IGf cycle.No strength gains,but some lean mass.If you are looking for real size,stick with anabolics.It's a much cheaper approach,and the return on you investment is far greater.

IMO..IGF should be used when a person has reached a genetic boundary and needs more alternatives to achieve growth.Use it like a trump card in the future.

~Pinnacle~

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    It isn't something that will wack on major weight suddnley, but is something that can pay of is used long term. If you are looking for quik size and strengt, you are better of using AAS. A combination of AAS and IGFLR3 is even better ofcourse.

-Gear

Brent_G is offline Associate Member
    i was thnking of going the igf route too alot just because its stand alone. No worry about pct etc. But from what you are saying its not really worth it..

I dunno now.

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Igf-1 is like an injectable anavar and more expensive to. Even though its not cheap it still is worth it IMO.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent_G
    i was thnking of going the igf route too alot just because its stand alone. No worry about pct etc. But from what you are saying its not really worth it..

I dunno now.
    i've ran lr3 alone for a couple of times and it was def worth it. sure in conjunction with aas you got some nice synergie but alone when done right it could add a couple quality pounds.

-rodge

thanks for the info. I will prolly be ordering some on monday. I will make a post eventually with my thoughts.

Also i read alot of people say to run at 40mcg... do you think that is adequate for first time? or should it be upped to 60mcg?

Some say that is only worth doing. Whats your thoughts on it.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i ran 50mcg for the first 2 cycles and liked the results. anywere from 40-60mcg is a good starting dose,you can always up it in future cycles.

-rodge

I happen to be on this line of thought as well.......I finally found someone in this forum I agree with dose wise on IGF.

Quote Originally Posted by RedBaron
    You probably already know this, but just for chance ... the one other thing to be on the lookout for is to see that you are getting some results after the first couple of weeks. If not, you may want to revisit the dosage and give it a little bump. For a lot of people, 60mcgs works really well. I personally begin to see acceptable results between 65-90mcgs. I have ran it everywhere from 40-200mcgs per day over the course of the last couple of years of experimentation.

At any rate, if 60mcgs doesn't seem to be giving you anything at all after your first 14 days on, then maybe bump it up to two 40mcg injections instead of two 30mcg injections. Once you find your own body's "sweet spot" with respect to dosage, then you should be in great shape. Best of luck again. Keep us posted on your progress.
    ~Pinnacle~

good info pinnacle. thanks much

inevitable is offline Member
    IGF is great.... thats all i gotta say

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    I happen to be on this line of thought as well.......I finally found someone in this forum I agree with dose wise on IGF.

~Pinnacle~
    Glad you found someone to agree with I don't think you need over 60mcg on the first run, their are some people that will need more, but not everyone

JohnnyB

So basically people net some lean gains on it? Ive never tried anything. Been all natural my whole life. Havent taken a walk on the dark side ... Yet. But i thought id start off with some igf-1 for some more base muscle.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Glad you found someone to agree with I don't think you need over 60mcg on the first run, their are some people that will need more, but not everyone

JohnnyB
    Here's my point I'm trying to get across.
    In the past(when LR3 first hit the market)not alot was known about the drug,or what doses are effective.At that time the call was to tell everyone try 40 mcgs and see how that goes.But times have changed.Many more people have experimented since then with IGF. Most are finding far greater results above the old protocol of 40 mcgs.60-100 mcgs seems to be the dose to get results you anticipate out of IGF and dishing out that kind of cash.
    So with that said,all I try to get across to guys is that if you really want to see what it can do,run an appropriate dose.I base this off my experience with LR3 and that of those around me.Nothing wrong with trying to save ppl money and grief.This is not anabolics in the sense you'll experience real bad sides like high BP,hair-loss,acne,insomnia.Worst case scenario is slightly hypo conditions or possibly feeling a little lethargic.
    So suggesting 60-80 mcgs for a first run isn't sending anyone down a dark or possible tragic road.Furthermore the board needs to have guys give other opinions than that of text book type advice.Granted MODs and VETs need to be very careful as to what they post as far as advice goes.I see that as being just a little too cautious.If a person is an athlete and explains his goals.I think it's of his best interest to tell him how it is and to share your experiences and possibly help him go for the appropriate dose to get him to his goals.But on the other hand I can see that when a person comes on asking about IGF and obviously has zero experience with anything,then I agree 100% that the bare dose minimum should be suggested.By nthat I mean 50-60 mcgs.

~Pinnacle~

goose is offline Banned
    I have started my first run of lr3 at 100 mcgs, if I get sides I will just lower the dose.I dont want to waste money,I want great results.All I hear is this is a very safe drug! An exaggeration is a truth that has lost its temper.

goose4......

Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    I have started my first run of lr3 at 100 mcgs, if I get sides I will just lower the dose.I dont want to waste money,I want great results.All I hear is this is a very safe drug! An exaggeration is a truth that has lost its temper.

goose4......
    What gear you running with this goose?

~Pinnacle~

JAMIE720 is offline Junior Member
    Ive used lr3 a few times and have noticed insane pumps when taken 45min pre workout with a carb drink.Most guys I know take 80-100mcgs a day usually before working out for 4-5 weeks at a time.Definately a strong glucose partitioning agent and good addition to ones personal arsonal

goose is offline Banned
    What gear you running with this goose?

~Pinnacle~

Primo 1000mgs

Equipoise 600mgs

Andriol 600mgs per day

Var 100mgs/day

goose4.....

Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    Primo 1000mgs

Equipoise 600mgs

Andriol 600mgs per day

Var 100mgs/day

goose4.....
    Beefy cycle...very beefy! I see you don't take the low dose approach either.

~Pinnacle~

goose is offline Banned
    Pinn- life is to short.My ideology in cycles is aggresive yet safe.The anabolics that are safe,HIT hard.With the igf-1 I have not got any sides at 100 mcgs and I shoot all PWO.My next run I will run at 150mcg and split it.50 mcg at AM,and 100mcg PWO.I cant understand why guys here run doses at 60mcg,waste of money.I mean you have one brother here who wrote a thread wanting to start HGH,because he was not getting results with 80mcg igf,the thing was,he is 6`2 260,at 10%.I dont believe in non responders!!!!!!!! If you are that big you need more!!!!

goose4.....
    Last edited by goose; 11-16-2005 at 11:31 AM.

We share very similar beliefs!I'm sure you know that from reading my thoughts on IGF and cycles as well.

Good luck on the cycle my friend!!

~Pinnacle~

goose is offline Banned
    pinnacle- BB here in England is not that big,quite underground,unlike your country.I dont mix and meet peolpe of a very high standard,so I come here to learn.I have learned so much from you.You would never know how much you have helped me.If you ever visit London make sure you PM,I will give you a tour you will never forget.

goose4.........

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Beefy cycle...very beefy! I see you don't take the low dose approach either.

~Pinnacle~
    Indeed. If it were me I would substitute andriol for test cyp. Andriol just gives me horrible diarrhea and you could probably even save money running cyp instead.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Here's my point I'm trying to get across.
    In the past(when LR3 first hit the market)not alot was known about the drug,or what doses are effective.At that time the call was to tell everyone try 40 mcgs and see how that goes.But times have changed.Many more people have experimented since then with IGF. Most are finding far greater results above the old protocol of 40 mcgs.60-100 mcgs seems to be the dose to get results you anticipate out of IGF and dishing out that kind of cash.
    So with that said,all I try to get across to guys is that if you really want to see what it can do,run an appropriate dose.I base this off my experience with LR3 and that of those around me.Nothing wrong with trying to save ppl money and grief.This is not anabolics in the sense you'll experience real bad sides like high BP,hair-loss,acne,insomnia.Worst case scenario is slightly hypo conditions or possibly feeling a little lethargic.
    So suggesting 60-80 mcgs for a first run isn't sending anyone down a dark or possible tragic road.Furthermore the board needs to have guys give other opinions than that of text book type advice.Granted MODs and VETs need to be very careful as to what they post as far as advice goes.I see that as being just a little too cautious.If a person is an athlete and explains his goals.I think it's of his best interest to tell him how it is and to share your experiences and possibly help him go for the appropriate dose to get him to his goals.But on the other hand I can see that when a person comes on asking about IGF and obviously has zero experience with anything,then I agree 100% that the bare dose minimum should be suggested.By nthat I mean 50-60 mcgs.

~Pinnacle~
    Let me execute brotelligence. Yes, I agree 100%. It seems the most critical people are the ones that have never really used it. They're all up in the kool-aid and they don't what it taste like.

Thread Information