PaulieM. is offline Banned

insulin for teen?

i'm 19 and i know a lot of you older guys are already shakin your heads, but i'm pretty experienced. i've juiced off and on since 16. i was big and lean to begin with. right now i'm 6' 250-255 right at 10-11%bf. i'm currently running growth and i just ordered some humalog. i'm plannin on runnin around 7-8i.u. ed for 30 days. i'm doin 2i.u. growth right now but i'm gonna bump it up to 4i.u. in a few weeks. what kind of gains can i expect without adding any juice? should i wait 'til 4i.u. to start slin? and if i do need to juice would a short cycle like 50mg prop and 50 mg winstrol eod for 40 days suffice? any side effects?
    appreciate it-pauliem.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulieM.
    i'm 19 and i know a lot of you older guys are already shakin your heads, but i'm pretty experienced. i've juiced off and on since 16. i was big and lean to begin with. right now i'm 6' 250-255 right at 10-11%bf. i'm currently running growth and i just ordered some humalog. i'm plannin on runnin around 7-8i.u. ed for 30 days. i'm doin 2i.u. growth right now but i'm gonna bump it up to 4i.u. in a few weeks. what kind of gains can i expect without adding any juice? should i wait 'til 4i.u. to start slin? and if i do need to juice would a short cycle like 50mg prop and 50 mg winstrol eod for 40 days suffice? any side effects?
    appreciate it-pauliem.

Those are some good stats Paulie, even better considering your age. But running GH IMO is a waste. Remember your Growth plates just sealed. Typically they seal at about 18 give or take a year. Producing as much as you are now you're going to need a lot more then 4iu to notice much of anything.

I just turned 25 and have ran GH several times. When running anything under 4iu's I dont see much. Maybe a little fat loss but not too much LBM gain.

Are you primarily looking to cut up???? Why dont you save the money on the GH and put it elsewhere?

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    First of all, any kind of illegal compounds are bad for anybody no matter if they are 19, 29 or 39. However, the younger you are, the more risk you are taking in regards to health issues down the track. That is why we don't recomend AAS or GH for the younger ones, because 1) at your age, your test levels would be pretty high so why not take advantage of that, and 2) at your age your growth plates probably still wouldn't be fused (or they might just be but i wouldn't take the risk), therefore taking GH would be a bad idea. Anyway, that is my opinion. However, as mentioned before, excessive use of any of these drugs is bad for anybody no matter the age, it's just a little worse for the younger ones. It's like smoking cigarttes, the earlier you start, the more chance you will have in developing lung cancer before you pass away. Anyway, you get the drift.

I am unsure if you will benefit from only 2IU at your age, but everybody is different so you never know. If 2IU is working for you then stick to that dose, but genereally younger people need higher doses than older people. This goes for both GH and AAS.

7 - 8IU of insulin is a good dose, and the GH on top of that can only increase the chances of gaining results. However, I am not too sure what kind of results you could gain just by using insulin and GH. At the moment, because you are running a low GH dose, the only thing I can see happning is fat loss. Insulin will help along the way but it won't really make a major difference.

You certinly don't have to wait to start insulin till you get to 4IU of GH. You can start using it anytime.

If you were to add AAS, I wouldn't run it for any less than 8 - 10 weeks, and if you are going to use prop, 100mg EOD is fine. As for the side effects, it's hard to say as everybody is different. You really have to experiment to find out how your body reacts.

Just before I finish up, Once again I would like to say that using AAS or GH at your age is probably a bad idea. You should really train naturally for as long as you can before enahncing your body with drugs as such.

All the best.

-Gear
    Last edited by Gear; 11-17-2005 at 06:07 PM.

Slic4788 is offline Associate Member
    Dang. Do you compete?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Men can grow up to the age of around 23-25, my recommendation is if you're going to use juice before you're 25. Get an x-ray to see if your growth plates are closed, if they are closed I'd wait until I was 23 to start juicing. As Gear said you want to take advantage of you naturally high hormones before shut down you hormonal system by adding more hormones

JohnnyB

chest6 is offline Banned
    started at 16..damn. I can still gain naturally, I just really have to down the calories which isnt a problem for me. but 6' 250-255 is damn big for 19...hopefully Ill get there in 6 months or so but im 2 inches taller so I guess Id have to make it to 265-270.

PaulieM. is offline Banned
    i was gonna compete this past summer in my first show, but some special circumstances kept me from being able to enter. i'll probably do somethin' in '06- i'm gonna be 20 by then and i'll try to enter at 230 or so.

Thread Information