testosterona is offline Anabolic Member

***what's best for keeping gains during/after PCT***

first i will excuse myself as i'm very new to this side of the forums. im comming of a test e/winny cycle in a month or so. i was wondering wich compound would be better for keeping/retaining gains post cycle, hell maybe even put on a few LBS. insulin or igf-1? i assume igf-1 is the safest route, wich i'm taking into consideration as well. thaks for the help

test

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    30 day cycle of LR3 IGF-1.This will help in retaining your mass,plus you'll probably put on a pound or two.You might even lean out a little as well.

~Pinnacle~

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i totally agree with pinnacle,lr3 igf-1 is great during pct. slin can be very usefull too but make sure to educate yourself about it before considering using it.

-rodge

i always thought that IGF and slin were very similar. what is a safe/effective dose of IGF for a first time user? 50-60mcg's PWO ed? there is no need too mess with dextrose and such immediatly affter an igf injection? once again, i'm sorry for the uneduacted questions. this forum is so jumbled with info i can't understand most of it! thanks

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    i always thought that IGF and slin were very similar. what is a safe/effective dose of IGF for a first time user? 50-60mcg's PWO ed? there is no need too mess with dextrose and such immediatly affter an igf injection? once again, i'm sorry for the uneduacted questions. this forum is so jumbled with info i can't understand most of it! thanks

My beginning dose started at 50mcg PWO only. But after a couple of weeks I realized that it was doing nothing for me. Once I upped the dose to 80mcg I started seeing results.

I too am going to run LR3 throughout PCT. Just started 100mcgs today.

There isnt an immediate need for Dex or Malt but make sure to get some in. It's not like Insulin where you need that spike right away

ok, i see. so 60mcg's at least then huh. i know the stuff is spendy so i'll probably just run dose tha'ts just enough to maintain what i've built this cycle.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    50-60 mcgs is a good starting dose.At week 2,if you aren't seeing the results,you might need to bump the dose slightly.
    Carbs are important with IGF as well.Insulin like growth factor should say it all.
    Although you won't be nearly as cautious with your carbs(as you would be with slin)you do need to take in sufficient amounts Dextrose PWO and during the course of the entire day.This will help fight possible lethagaric side effects.
    After your PWO shake that consists of Dex(50-80g) and Whey(40-60g)one hour later you need to have another Pro/carb meal,then 2 hrs later,same thing.

~Pinnacle~

goose is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    My beginning dose started at 50mcg PWO only. But after a couple of weeks I realized that it was doing nothing for me. Once I upped the dose to 80mcg I started seeing results.

I too am going to run LR3 throughout PCT. Just started 100mcgs today.

There isnt an immediate need for Dex or Malt but make sure to get some in. It's not like Insulin where you need that spike right away

Great to hear you started 100mcgs today,how did your last run do,you used a china brand?what brand will you use this time? How will you split the dose? Good luck with the cycle dude.

goose4....

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    Great to hear you started 100mcgs today,how did your last run do,you used a china brand?what brand will you use this time? How will you split the dose? Good luck with the cycle dude.

goose4....

I actually used Omega's brand the first time around and liked it. Since LR3 was new to me I was hearing mixed reviews on Suspended .vs. Lyophilized so i went ahead and got some Igtropin for this run.

I'm running a split dose, 50mcg am, and then another 50mcg PWO. I do have to say that I liked Omegas more. Much easier to use too.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    I actually used Omega's brand the first time around and liked it. Since LR3 was new to me I was hearing mixed reviews on Suspended .vs. Lyophilized so i went ahead and got some Igtropin for this run.

I'm running a split dose, 50mcg am, and then another 50mcg PWO. I do have to say that I liked Omegas more. Much easier to use too.
    How are your results at 100mcgs ed so far? I'm very interested. I'm going to run 100mcgs ed with my next run.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    The Bro got you covered

JohnnyB

Thread Information