Gettin Big is offline Associate Member

thinkin bout running hgh, convince me yea or nea

I am on a 16 week cycle of test e and deca and my source came to me offering hgh, he is on it and looks terriffic, very vascular and hard, he is also running 50mg var ed as well as 3 iu of hgh ed, he offered me a hgh kit I think of 100 iu's for $750.00, he said it normally sells for $1000.00, and please note that this is canadian $$, should I go for it?? I don't know much about hgh, but have heard good things, could really use advice, is it a good price?

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Gettin Big
    I am on a 16 week cycle of test e and deca and my source came to me offering hgh, he is on it and looks terriffic, very vascular and hard, he is also running 50mg var ed as well as 3 iu of hgh ed, he offered me a hgh kit I think of 100 iu's for $750.00, he said it normally sells for $1000.00, and please note that this is canadian $$, should I go for it?? I don't know much about hgh, but have heard good things, could really use advice, is it a good price?

I dont know the conversion of Canadian dollars to US but if it's anything close to US then you'll be grabbing your ankles on that one. I have a difficult time dishing out $3 an IU. But $7.50 an iu!!!!

Before I get ahead of myself whats the conversion for us Americans??? Should have asked this first huh??

Either way 100ius wont do anything. I'm finishing up 500ius voer the course of 7 months. Next run will be 1000iu's over the course 8 months.

goose is offline Banned
    You need to run HGH for 6 months MIN, at doses from 4iu upward,MIN 5 days a week.

goose4.....

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    I dont know the conversion of Canadian dollars to US but if it's anything close to US then you'll be grabbing your ankles on that one. I have a difficult time dishing out $3 an IU. But $7.50 an iu!!!!

Before I get ahead of myself whats the conversion for us Americans??? Should have asked this first huh??

Either way 100ius wont do anything. I'm finishing up 500ius voer the course of 7 months. Next run will be 1000iu's over the course 8 months.
    im more concerned for the price, i can get as much as needed, but that price does seem steep...f**ker must be tryin to rip me off, is it $3.00 an iu in US?

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    im more concerned for the price, i can get as much as needed, but that price does seem steep...f**ker must be tryin to rip me off, is it $3.00 an iu in US?

What does US $1 convert to in Canadian $$? Lets figure this out

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    What does US $1 convert to in Canadian $$? Lets figure this out
    right now $1.00 US is worth between $1.17-$1.25 Canadian (17-25% echange rate)

v-force700 is offline Associate Member
    @ 35 yo you will be better off spending your $$$ on something else. @ 2-4 ius/day "and remember it needs to be run for at least 6 mo for good results" you really wont see any great muscle gains from that dose. However it would be good for "anti ageing" 750.00 is very steep for 100ius and would not be worth it in my opinion.
    Good luck <<<V>>>

Deal Me In is offline Member
    GettinBig, I pay a little more then most people do at 325/kit. If you use your exchange rate that is about 400/kit Canadien. For 750 your getting screwed. Most people would tell you that 325 US is high so anything over 400 Canadien is a rip. Don't get me wrong, it's a great product and I love it, but you can do a lot better then that price.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    [b]OUCH[/] 750 for 100iu og HGh, you'd be better off using LR3 and he's more then likely hard and vascular because of the var, not the HGH. I don't know what the going rate is in canada but you could get 2 kits and still have some money left in the USA

JohnnyB

well I do know that for some gear, it's more expensive in Canada(at least in the East where I live), I have asked around a bit, I know alot of people are paying up to $1000.00 Canadian a kit for hgh, I kinda thought this was the norm. I always hear of people saying that if they could afford it they would do hgh, then I hear you guys saying you can get hgh for $350 a kit, to me thats not expensive at all, especially if you do 3-4 iu's a day for 5 on 2 off, thats only a 100iu kit a month??? Any Canadians out there know what the goin rate here up North for HGH?? I will run a thread asking that, remember I am not asking for a source, just trying to get educated so I don't get ripped off.

Thread Information