killerdice is offline Junior Member

Generic GH from China.. Red Welps...

I got some generic gh from China.. it has a blue cap on top and is supposed to be 10ius per vial.. I started it almost three weeks ago no problems for the first few days then I started to notice some minor pain and lumps at the inj site. Now almost 2.5 weeks into it the injection sites have red whelps look like bee stings..

My hands to feel tight so I believe this is real GH, but I do not like the whelp's may have to quit.. I have done a lot of research on this and it could be 192aa reaction or some contamination in the GH causing the reaction..

Since it is causing the tightness in the hands and seems to be working should I just finish it off and get some jinos or should I stop while I am ahead? Any of you bros keep doing it with the whelps happening?

The person that sold it to me said it is 191aa and I am just having a reaction to GH as I have never done it before.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    It's probably because it's a 192aa, instead of 191aa. Some have used BW instead of the water that comes with it and the welts have gone away. But I'd get some HGH that has the 191aa sequence, next time

JohnnyB

colie is offline New Member
    dont think anyone does the 192 version anymore.not to my knowledge anyway. its prob due to the large volume of water that u have to mix it with. try mixing it with 1/4 of the solvent and take 1/4 of the mixed amount so u gat the same iu

hulk100 is offline Junior Member
    Sorry to hijack the thread but how high is the risk that you would develope anti-bodies from 192aa gh?´i´ve heard that its a very very small chance not even a 10%chance of it happening true or false??

Why not just inject it I.M? Would there be any reason not to so I could avoid the local skin reaction?

Quote Originally Posted by colie
    dont think anyone does the 192 version anymore.not to my knowledge anyway. its prob due to the large volume of water that u have to mix it with. try mixing it with 1/4 of the solvent and take 1/4 of the mixed amount so u gat the same iu
    Kexing is one

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by killerdice
    Why not just inject it I.M? Would there be any reason not to so I could avoid the local skin reaction?
    Bro are you using the water that comes with it? If so get some BW and use it. To get some hit the BW in this post and it'll take to a place that carrys it

JohnnyB

I am using BAW and I ruled out the water buy doing a BAW inject only..

Thread Information