keylock is offline Associate Member

Question can HGH help thining hair??????

Has any one experinced hair groth from HGH? Or maybie finistride and HGH? Just curious I read sompthing once that said you can regrow 40% more hair on growth hormone , I dont know.

gbgadriano is offline Junior Member
    i think it will help to accelerate your hair cycle.. and thin your hair and regrow something.. depends person to person.. i dont know for sure how much,..

Bluerain is offline Female Member
    Try MSM

Blue

running_donkey is offline New Member
    In theory hair growth is one of the benefits of hgh. I just did a one year therapy at the hair club that included minoxidil and a supplement that included MSM and saw palmetto. Didn't appear to do much at all, but does work for some. Three weeks ago I bought the laser hair comb from hairmax. I'll keep you posted if it works. They say it takes 12-15 weeks to start seeing results. I'm also doing hgh. If all this doesn't work than I'm just gonna say screw it and shave my head. :-)

keylock is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by running_donkey
    In theory hair growth is one of the benefits of hgh. I just did a one year therapy at the hair club that included minoxidil and a supplement that included MSM and saw palmetto. Didn't appear to do much at all, but does work for some. Three weeks ago I bought the laser hair comb from hairmax. I'll keep you posted if it works. They say it takes 12-15 weeks to start seeing results. I'm also doing hgh. If all this doesn't work than I'm just gonna say screw it and shave my head. :-)
    Cool let me know if it works.

j.r.w. is offline Associate Member
    Ive been on HGH for about 4 months (with AS) and my hair is growing like crazy!!!!............In the bottom of the bathtub

supersteve Guest
    ^^ You never know, excessive shredding for a brief period of time sometime signals regrowth.

I've been on for a month and im starting to get random hairs on my shoulders. I already had ridiculously thick hair on my head to begin with so i'm not sure if hgh has done anything in that regard.

doublewide is offline Associate Member
    I have been on HGH for about 4-5 months. I did not notice my hair getting thicker but when I went to get my haircut the other day the girl who has cut my hair for 6 years said "Wow, your hair is getting thicker. Hair is not suppose to get thicker."

There you go.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    I had a little receeding hair line and after 5 months on GH it is going away.

King David is offline Junior Member

Hair regrowth

Did you use any special type of shampoo?

maxxwell is offline New Member
    I would have to say no. Been on gh close to 6mo. And I cant say I have noticed any hair regrowth. Propecia definatly works on the back of your head but dose nothing for the front. I am thinking about shaving it all off myself.

what is msm blue????

I herd avodart works even better than propecia. However I dont want to block too much DHT its a very powerful androgen.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by maxxwell
    However I dont want to block too much DHT its a very powerful androgen.

It's a tough call now isn't it Max?? To block something that you're synthetically injecting. Doesnt make much sense but does to some.

I can though give you my personal experience. I was on Propecia and started a cycle. Was about a month or so in and nada!!! As soon as I dropped the propecia that gains were on. To some they will say that it was the timing when the esters started to play their role. But I know my body and have cylced on and off for years. I know for a fact that the propecia was hindering my gains.

On a side note Max, It's not MSM Blue, Blue is here Username and MSM is a product.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Run 5-ar's (finastride or dut) from here on out if you're losing hair. It will help stop anymore hair from falling. Take it from me, the guy that has a 10K hair transplant. Hair is an important subject to me. hehe....

Stay away from any DHT derivative compounds. finastride or dut work the best with test. Remember, these drugs are made to stop the conversion of nattty test (via 5-ar) to DHT. They're not a magic pill that will inhibit hairloss no matter what AAS you use. I've read that hair loss can actually accelerate if you use deca with finastride.

Thread Information