Thread: post slin shake

mtown is offline Junior Member

post slin shake

quick question about the shake after the slin injection pwo. i understand you mix the dextrose and whey. but should i mix in glutamine and bcaa's also, or should i wait a little bit after the dextrose/whey shake?? or does it matter?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    You can approach this in a couple of ways.Some guys take the dex mixed with Glutamine,then wait 15 minutes to have the whey shake.They do this because glutamine supposedly slows down the absorbtion rate of whey.
    Or you can take the whey/dex combo and wait about a half hour and have the glutamine an aminos.I like this approach better.I believe in getting nutrients to the muscles as fast as possible.

~Pinnacle~

mtown is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    You can approach this in a couple of ways.Some guys take the dex mixed with Glutamine,then wait 15 minutes to have the whey shake.They do this because glutamine supposedly slows down the absorbtion rate of whey.
    Or you can take the whey/dex combo and wait about a half hour and have the glutamine an aminos.I like this approach better.I believe in getting nutrients to the muscles as fast as possible.

~Pinnacle~
    thanks alot pinnacle, good advice. does anyone ever mix in a pwo supp such as a cell mass or anything similar?? i would think that would deliver some good nutrients to the muscles?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I like glutamine peptides, better then L-Glutimine, because of the absorption.

People use it with everything in the shake including creatine, it's more of a personal choice as to what works best for you

JohnnyB

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by mtown
    thanks alot pinnacle, good advice. does anyone ever mix in a pwo supp such as a cell mass or anything similar?? i would think that would deliver some good nutrients to the muscles?
    Some guys mix creatine with dex/glutamine combo.Then wait and have the whey shake 15 mins or so.
    Like I said above,I use the second approach I mentioned.

~Pinnacle~

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    I like glutamine peptides, better then L-Glutimine, because of the absorption.
    JohnnyB

Totally agree!! Peptide form has a much higher absorption rate. It sometimes clumps up when mixing but it's a much more efficient way of delivering Glutamine rather then the L-Glutamine.

My Slin PWO carb delivery system consists of 10g Glutamine, 10g Creatine and either dex or malt

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    glutamine supposedly slows down the absorbtion rate of whey

~Pinnacle~
    Just to make things more clear, because when you mix gluta in the shake with gluta alone, it can lead to absorption issues. That is why people seperate the gluta from the whey.

-Gear

Thread Information